Chapter 19 - Just Go

Voice of the Sea

Chapter 19 - Just Go

"You can stay here in till you are well enough Hwansoo." Mithra said with a kind tone.  "I thought my son was going to chose you." He patted her arm, "I don't know where this girl came from.  If I could I would try and change it, but I did make a bet with my son."

"It's alright sir..." Hwansoo bowed. "I should be trying to find my family anyway."

"We can help with that. Why don't you stay until morning?"

"I rather not!" Hwansoo bowed before she left the kings office.  She started to walk down the hallway and felt a sharp pain in her chest.  Hwansoo fell to her knees and grabbed her chest. 

Dongwoo was walking down the hall when she fell to her knees.  Dongwoo hurried over to Hwansoo when she fell.  He was worried about her. "Hwansoo are you alright."

"I'm fine..." Hwansoo tried to stand up, but fell to the floor.  Dongwoo caught her and made his way down the hall to his room.  On his way there they ran into Sungjong.

"Don't tell me it is happening already?" Sungjong asked as he looked into Hwansoo's eyes. 

"Sungjong what are you talking about?" Dongwoo asked as he placed Hwansoo on his bed, "You know something don't you?"

"Noona is not human!" Sungjong said with a sigh.

"What do you mean she isn't human?" Dongwoo asked with a confused expression on his face.  "She looks like a human."

"But she isn't hyung.  Noona is the Princess from the kingdom under the sea.  The person who came last night is her guard and he is also a part of the Sea Kingdom. Oh and that Sunggyu person is too." Sungjong watched Hwansoo dose off.  He let out a sigh.  They needed to snap Woohyun out of the trance he was under.

"Sungjong stop making things up!" Dongwoo crossed his arms.

"I am not making any of this up.  Hwansoo noona is a mermaid and she does not have much time left.  That singing voice that girl Woohyun is going to marry does not belong to her, it belongs to noona.  Hwansoo gave up her singing voice to gain legs because she wanted to meet Woohyun hyung.  Noona told me the story last night when we were walking back to the kingdom."

"Sungjong you know this all sounds far fetch" Dongwoo asked.

"And I know that you have thought about this too Dongwoo hyung.  You enjoy far fetch theories.  Noona does not have much time left.  When a mermaid's heart is broken they turn into bubbles.  The woman is the Sea Witch and does not love hyung.  She is only doing this to hurt noona."

"We need to do something about this!" Dongwoo said in a demanding voice.

"I have a plan, but we are going to need Sungyeol's help." Sungjong smirked.

"I am sure that prankster is already cooking up something in that brain of his." Dongwoo sat down on the bed and pushed Hwansoo's sweat covered bangs out of her face.  "We need to move quickly."

There was a sudden knock on Dongwoo's bedroom door. "Dongwoo, it is Woohyun."

"Come in!" Dongwoo said in a slightly annoyed voice.

"Hyung why is she still here?" Woohyun asked, "Seungyeon does not want her here and I am going to fuffilled her wishes."

"Your bride is a witch!" Sungjong blurted out.

"What did you say punk?" Woohyun walked over to Sungjong and grabbed him by his shirt.

"I said that the woman you plan on marrying is a witch and is keeping secrets from you.  How can you marry someone you do not know anything about, and don't give me love at first site ?  YOU A COLD HEART JERK FOR PUTTING NOONA THROUGH WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING HER THROUGH."

"She was only staying her temporarily.  Find her someplace else to stay." Woohyun pushed Sungjong to the ground and left the room.

"Help me get Hwansoo on my back." Dongwoo said to Sungjong.

"Nehh!" Sungjong said as he lifted Hwansoo onto Dongwoo's back.

"She is safer with Hoya and we need to discuss a plan to prevent this from happening.  Go talk to Sungyeol and see what he is planning."  Dongwoo headed down the halls of the Kingdom and outside.  Nearby was a cave where Sungjong said Hoya was staying.

---

"My plan is working Yong Guk." Seungyeon said as she looked in the mirror and brushed her hair.  "That Princesses soul will be mine, and the King of the Sea will go into despare because he lost both his wife and his daughter."

"I knew it would turn out this way my Queen, but do you still need to marry Woohyun?" Yong Guk asked.

"I need to in order to take his soul as well." Seungyeon stood up and wrapped her arms around Yong Guk's neck. "It will be all over soon. I will have both of them as my slaves."

"But if you have both of them then they will be together." Yong Guk answered.

"You have a point there Yong Guk.  I knew there was a reason why I kept you around for so long." Seungyeon kissed him on the lips and pushed him against the wall. "I need a favor from you?"

"Anything for you my Queen."

"Make sure Howon and Sunggyu do not get involved.  I know they are going to.  Also, make sure the King of the Kingdom Under the Sea doesn't do anything to save his daughter.  He deserves to suffer afther what he has done to me."

"Anything for you..." Yong Guk was about to kiss her, but she placed a finger on his lips. "Only when those boys are gone."

---

Sunggyu crossed his arms, "Something's wrong." Sunggyu stood up and looked at Ailee. "I need to go fix this.  I need to find Howon and..."

"Are you sure you can change the outcome Sunggyu?" Ailee asked as she looked at him.

"Love always finds away." Sunggyu's eyes smiled and he kissed Ailee on the cheek. "I will be back."

"Let me go with you Sunggyu." AIlee said, "I want to help."

"It is too dangerous." Sunggyu said as he placed a hand on Ailee's shoulder. "Trust me! I will return don't worry."  Sunggyu hurried to find Hoya.  He knew that there was a way to reverse the vision he saw.  Not all his visions came true anyway.

Sunggyu ran down the street and came to a stop when he saw Yong Guk. "You are not getting involved with this Sunggyu. I almost killed you once, and I know I can do it again.""Do you really think I would fall for the same trick twice?" Sunggyu smirked. "You are not going to win and Seungyeon will never return your love.  She lost her love years ago and the darkness consumed her heart.  She doesn't have a heart to truly love someone."

---

Seungyeon looked at herself in the mirror and smirked.  Today was the day of her marriage to Prince Woohyun.   "Everything is going according to plan."

"Don't be too sure about that!" A voice came from the balcony.

an - the next chapter will be the conclusion of the story.  I hope you like what is to come. *Throws Hearts*