Chapter 16- Should the Truth Be Revealed

Voice of the Sea

Chapter 16- Should the Truth Be Revealed

"Do you know how hard it was to find you Princess Hwansoo." Hoya bowed, "Your father wants you to return home."

"I don't want to!" Hwansoo crossed her arms and looked away from Hoya.

"Stop being stubborn you brat! Do you really think he would love you if he knew the truth about who you really are? Hwansoo you are the Princess of the Sea Kingdom. You have your obligations.  Your father raised me and he is a good man. Hwansoo..." Hoya said in an annoyed tone.

"You know that I am stuck like this Howon. I cannot return, and I will not be able to if we don't fall in love.  You know what happens when someone gets their heart broken, and he will not get my pearl because he does not know that I am a mermaid.  I will tell him when the time is right Howon. Don't call me a brat Howon."

"Gyu hyung is hurt because we are trying to find you. The Sea Witch Doesn't wants you to fall in love the prince. Can't you see that?" Hoya said with anger in his voice.  "She killed your mother because she was obsesses with your father.  She wanted him to be hears and only hers.  Your father banished her from the kingdom and said that you were going to go searching for her in the future because of love."

"Gyu oppa is hurt?" Hwansoo asked with a worried expression on her face.  Sunggyu could not be hurt.  He would not allow himself to get hurt. Hwansoo did not even know that Hoya mentioned her mother.  She was too busy worrying about Sunggyu.

"Yong Guk tried to kill him when he was protecting some chick that I don't like, but I can see in hyungs eyes that he likes her. He has been having many visions about you lately, and they are not positive. Princess you are in great danger."

"Why would someone try and kill Gyu oppa? He is to kind. Who is this girl you speak of?" Hwansoo said, "Where is he now? Take me to him." Hwansoo made her way towards the door, but was grabbed by Hoya.

Hoya looked down at her. "You are not going out in wet clothes. Do you want to get sick?"

"I don't need your babysitting, and my voice is already damaged because I gave it to the Sea Witch. I had to give her what was precious to me to become human." Hwansoo said as she pulled out a dress and put it on.

"You are a little trouble maker. You need me to keep an eye on you and I know! I was the one who made sure you did not drown." Hoya poked Hwansoo's forehead.

---

Sungjong's eyes widened when he heard the conversation. Hwansoo was a mermaid and her friend...her body guard was one to.  What did she want with Woohyun hyung? Sungjong was going to find out on his own.  He was going to follow them when they went to see this Sunggyu person. That name sounded familiar to Sungjong. He remembered meeting someone earlier with the same name. 

"Jonggie." His mother called. "You need to get ready for bed." She said as she put an arm around Sungjong's shoulder and lead him to his room.

When the door of Sungjong's bedroom shut, he started to tie bed sheets together. He was going to climb out of his window.

---

Sunggyu eyes opened slowly and he looked loved and noticed that his head was resting in Ailee's lap.  He felt better, but he still felt week.  Sunggyu sat up and looked at Ailee's sleeping face.  He placed a hand on her cheek and smiled at her.

He could not really understand this feeling he was getting but he liked it.  He liked it a lot.  Sunggyu felt a pain and ignored it. 

Sunggyu leaned closer to Ailee.  He wanted to know how her lips felt.  He wanted to know how it felt to kiss someone of the opposite .  Sunggyu was the king's advisor and never had the time to find love.  He loved Hwansoo, but for a different reason. Hwansoo was like a little sister to him.  Sunggyu was a few centimeters away from Ailee's lips when her eyes started to opened slowly. 

Ailee thought she was dreaming until she felt Sunggyu's lips press against hers.  Her head started to hurt and she was seeing strange images in her mind.  Things that she should not be seeing.  Things that were going to happen and that needed to be changed.  The future needed to be changed.

Sunggyu pulled Ailee closer to him and continued to kiss her on the lips.  He pulled away, "I'm sorry I should not have done that."

"Don't apologize Sunggyu. It felt right." Ailee said as she rested her head on Sunggyu's shoulder and fell asleep.

---

"Why didn't you tell me someone was here for Hwansoo? You should have brought him to see me first." Woohyun said as he got changed, "You don't even know if this person knows Hwansoo. He might be here to kill her."

Dongwoo crossed his arms and leaned against the wall of Woohyun's room. "He seems harmless. Hwansoo knows him. Why do you think someone is out to kill Hwansoo? The kid said that he is supp..." Dongwoo pauses.

"He could be lying." Woohyun said as he fixed his jet black hair.  "I just have this bad feeling in my gut that someone wants Hwansoo dead."

"I don't think he is lying. I know when people are lying. Woohyun you need to stop lying to yourself that you do not have feelings for Hwansoo." Dongwoo said bluntly.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Woohyun said as he crossed his arms, "Why are you questioning me how I feel about someone."

"Because when you first met Hwansoo you wanted to use her to get out of your parents marriage arraignments for you.  They were going to continue to set up marriage interviews, but you picked to find your own bride. You have a two more months Woohyun. You are running out of time.  You like Hwansoo so confess and ask her to marry you."

"I do like her a lot but I cannot get that voice out of my mind. She had a smilar voice, but I have yet to hear her sing."

"Sing?"

"I saw this girl and I am not sure if she is real. It happened one night when I was singing on the balcony and the night i nearly drowned." Woohyun sighed.

"Hwansoo is a good match for you Woo. Do not break that girl's heart. You are leading her on." Dongwoo said as he left the room, "You need to decide and decide soon. Her guard is here and I think they may be returning to her home soon."  

---

Hwansoo walked next to Hoya with her arms crossed. "Howon you need to hurry and bring me to Gyu oppa. You still haven't told me how bad it is and what has my father done to make you become human."

"He gave us these to remain human, but Gyu hyungs time as a human is limited since he is your father's advisor he needs to report to him when he is called. He is going to have difficulty doing so." Hoya said. "Are you going back after I take you to see Gyu."

"I am going back to Woohyun;s kingdom. My heart keeps telling me to go there." Hwansoo said as she placed a hand on her heart.  "You don't know how I am feeling."

"I know how you are feeling Princess? You don't think I am in love with someone who is oblivious to the person's feelings. I act cold around that person because I do not want her to know how I feel." Hoya sighed and cursed under his breath.

"No cursing and I am sure she will accept your feelings." Hwansoo smiled.

"She is in love with someone else you idiot." Hoya thought.

"Let's go!" Hwansoo said as she grabbed onto Hoya's arm.  The expression on Hoya's face looked irritated.

"Noona you are not going anywhere without me." Sungjong came out of the shadows with his arms crossed. "I want to know more about the Princess of the Sea Kingdom."

an - Hey everyone I am back from hiatus.  This is most-likely ending is about 4-6 chapters. I hope you are enjoying this fic. *Throws hearts*