Chapter 7 - Sea Glass

Voice of the Sea

Chapter 7 - Sea Glass

"Hyung are you sure this is going to work?" Hoya asked Sunggyu as he looked down at the way that he was dressed. He was dressed as a middle class man and had a katana attached to his waist. He did not like it too much, but it had to be done. The princess had to cause trouble and this time she caused far too much trouble.

"If you keep acting this way we are not going to pass as human's!" Sunggyu ran his hand through his hair before crossing his arms.  He walked across the beach and Howon slowly followed him, "You're going to be  introduced as my younger brother while we are on the surface. We need to..."  Sunggyu stopped in mid-sentence and turned around for a moment when he sensed something strange.  He thought they were being followed by someone or something.

"Gyu hyung is everything alright?" Hoya asked with a concerned look on his face. He wondered if Sunggyu was having another vision or something.

"Everything is fine. We need to find the princess, and keep her safe for three months. The first thing we need to do is to find Hwansoo. Where would she be?" Sunggyu tapped his chin.

"Let's ask around in town. She might be there or someone might have seen her." Hoya said as he grabbed onto Sunggyu's arms and started to drag him along.

---

"Woohyun!" Dongwoo quickly opened Woohyun's bedroom door. "Is it true that you snuck a girl into your..." Dongwoo paused and looked at the girl who was playing with Sungjong's dog. She was cute, but looked mature. She seemed like the perfect girl for Woohyun.

"We still don't know her name." Sungjong said and looked over towards Hwansoo and smiled at her.

"Have you asked her to write it down?" Dongwoo asked as he shut the door behind him, "Woohyun you need to tell your parents about bringing this girl into the kingdom."

"I need to tell them at the right time. I don't even know how to explain why she is here to them. They are going to think she is the girl that I am going to marry. I have yet to find her. I already have the girl I want to marry in mind. She was the girl who saved me a few nights ago."

"Are you trying to find someone who might not even be real Woohyun. You were in a daze that night and you almost died because of my stupidity." Dongwoo said and walked over to the girl, "Hi I'm Jang Dongwoo you can just call me..."

"Noona just call him Dinowoo." Sungjong smirked and picked up his dog Coco that was resting in Hwansoo's lap.

"Yahh Lee Sungjong!" Dongwoo said and was about to grab the young prince, but it was too late he was already out of the room. Dongwoo sighed deeply and turned his attention back to Hwansoo.

Hwansoo coughed a few times, "Myy name...' She coughed a few times and cleared before telling them their name, "Hwansoo."

"I think she is hurt hyung." Woohyun said in a worried tone. "I found her nearly unconscious on the beach. I think we should look into if anyone was lost at sea lately."

"I will look into that my prince, but first I think we should introduce Hwansoo to your parents and explain her situation to them. I think it is best if she stays here at the castle until she is better."

"I hope they allow her." Woohyun looked towards Hwansoo whose arms were crossed.

"You should not talk about someone who is sitting in front of you. I am..." Hwnasoo started to cough again and this made Woohyun worry. He walked over to her and sat down next to her and rubbed her back, "You will be ok Hwansoo I will make sure of it."

---

Yong Guk was walking through the streets of the town and came to a stop when he saw Sunggyu and Hoya in a distance.  The King of the Sea must have granted them legs to protect the princess. He needed to make sure they did not find her, but first he needed to warn his Queen.

Yong Guk walked into an ally and pulled out a piece of sea glass out of his pocket. He rubbed it and an image of Seungyeon face appeared, "This better be good Yong Guk!"

"Oh it is noona. I would like to inform you that two of the king's men are here. Kim Sunggyu and Lee Howon have seemed to grown some legs. What should I do about them noona?" Yong Guk asked and waited for his goddess to response.  

Yong Guk watched as Seungyeon tapped her chin, "Say that you have seen the princess. Lead them into a desertied area and kill them. If they get to the princess it will make my job more difficult. I want to princesses soul and if you manage to kill Sunggyu and Hoya I will have three new souls to add to my collection."

"Nehh Noona I will do that for you." Yong Guk ended the call and placed the sea glass back into his pocket. He was trying to figure out in his mind how he was going to trick those two. Hoya has already seen his face.

---

"Why are you terrible at chess Sungyeol hyung?" Myungsoo asked as he moved the knight.

"That's because someone is overly confident and should not assume that someone is terrible at chess when they aren't." Sungyeol moved one of his piece.

"Who is the girl that your brother carried into his room? She looked injured. Did your brother find her or is it one of the girls he party's with for a bit."

"She is a girl that Hyung found on the beach," Sungjong entered the room and moved one of Myungsoo's pieces. "Checkmate." Sungjong smirked and walked away.

"How in the world..." Myungsoo said and looked at Sungjong.

"I thought you were the genius Myungsoo." Sungyeol smirked.

---

Sunggyu came to a stop when he saw a women with Tarot Cards, "Are you interested in finding out who your true love is." A pretty young woman said to him, "A handsome boy like you should have no trouble finding someone."

Hoya continued to walk and came to a stop when he realized that Sunggyu had stopped at one of the stands. He sighed and wondered what Sunggyu was up to and decided to walk back over to where he was, "Hyung what are you doing?"

"Another handsome young man. Would you like me to tell you your future?" The young woman smirked.

an - hello everyone I know it has been awhile. School has just been busy for me and I have been on another planet. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will try to update soon. ENJOY!