Chapter 20 - Crashing a Wedding

Voice of the Sea

Chapter 20 - Crashing a Wedding

Yong Guk fell to the ground and he looked up at Sunggyu who had a cut on his face. Sunggyu walked over to Yong Guk.  Sunggyu was not one to kill someone.  He really did not have it in him.  Sunggyu kneels down and looked at Yong Guk. "I'm not going to kill you."

"So stupid." Yong Guk said.

"I am not going to spill your blood." Sunggyu said as he pulled out a vile. "I was supposed to use this against the princess, but I will use it against you to keep you out of the way."

"You really think you are going to make me drink that?' Yong Guk said in an arrogant tone.

"Seungyeon is going to kill you once she gets what she wants so I want to help you get away.  This vile has a liquid to turn you back into a mermaid." Sunggyu said.

"I like being human." Yong Guk said.

"Stay human, but don't get involved in my business." Sunggyu walked away and left the vile behind.  He knew Yong Guk would not do anything to him.  He hsa been able to be control his visions lately.  Sunggyu saw that Yong Guk would not get involved with the battle that was going to happen.

---

"Don't be too sure about that," A voice came from the balcony.

"Howon! Trying to play hero.  Why don't you just let me marry Woohyun? You are in love with the princess anyway.  That is why you act over protective of her.  That is why you always get into arguments with her. Now that Woohyun is out of the picture for her why don't you make her fall in love with you?"

"You cannot make someone fall in love.  Her heart chose Woohyun and there is nothing I can do about that." Hoya said with a sigh. "I cannot allow you to hurt the princess.  I should have known you were going to pull something like this."

"You are not going to be able win.  She will be mine forever." Seungyeon smirked.

"She will not be yours ever.  Hwansoo does not belong to you.  She deserves to be happy and you are taken away her happiness." Hoya said with anger.

Seungyeon walked over to Hoya and placed a hand on his chin. Hoya froze for a moment and collapsed to the ground moments later. "No one is going to mess up my wedding."

---

Dongwoo let out a sigh and wondered what was taking Hoya so long.  He looked at Hwansoo and let out a sigh.  "You should head to the wedding Dongwoo. I will be fine." Hwansoo said as she walked over to him.

"Stop lying you're not going to be fine.  You love Woohyun.  You cannot give up on him like this." Dongwoo said with slight irritation in his voice.  "I don't want you to..." Tears started to fall down Dongwoo's face, "You made such an impression on all of us.  I cannot imagine not seeing you happy with Woohyun every day."

"You're going to have to get over that.  Woohyun is probably waiting for his best man." Hwansoo smiled weakly.

"He doesn't make me feel like I am his best friend anymore.  He is mad at me for saying that the way he was acting was wrong." Dongwoo let out a sigh.

"He is under Seungyeon's spell.  He does not know what he is talking about." Hwansoo said, "Now go! I am still figuring out what I am going to do."

Dongwoo looked at Hwansoo and pulled her into a hug. "Save Woohyunnie please.  He needs to be with someone who completes him and that is you." Dongwoo kissed Hwansoo on her cheek and walked backwards.  "I will help you in anyway."

---

Sungjong wanted to see if there was any information he could gather on Seungyeon, the Sea Witch. Sungjong cracked the door to her room and saw someone laying on the floor.  He opened the door and walked in.  His eyes widened when he say Hoya laying there. 

"HYUNG..." Sungjong shook him. "Hoya hyung are you alright?"

Hoya eyes opened up his eyes and met with Sungjong's big eyes.  "Where did that witch go? When I get my hands on that girl..." Hoya looked at Sungjong, "Don't you have a wedding to get to."

"But I have some investigating to do first." Sungjong said with a weak smile, "I unhooked this from Seungyeon noona's neck when she wasn't looking." Sungjong handed Hoya a necklace with a golden shell charm.

"It has Hwansoo's singing voice in it. Seungyeon used it to trick Woohyun and put him under a trance. It seems fragile."

"Give that to noona and make sure she stops the wedding." Sungjong said, "I have to find Sungyeollie." Sungjong walked out of the room.

---

Hwansoo watched the boat that Woohyun was getting married on from a distance a distance. "You need to fight for him." Sunggyu said as he placed a hand on Hwansoo's shoulder. 

"I know..." Hwansoo said as she looked at Sunggyu.  "I am going to fight for him, but it is too late now. I don't think I will be able to swim that far."

"Well than I will help you get there." Sunggyu said with a smile.

"She is going to need this." Hoya said as he handed the necklace to Hwansoo.  "Sungjong found it in the room Seungyeon was using.  It has your singing voice in it."

"I brought a friend to help."  Hoya said as Myungsoo walked over to them.

"I am here to help Princess Hwansoo. I knew there was something special about you. I guess Sungjong was not crazy for believing in mermaids." Myungsoo smirked. "Let's take my boat."

---

"If there is anyone one who objects, speak now or forever hold your peace."  The priest said.

"I object." Hwansoo said as she looked into Seungyeon's eyes.   

"Little what are you doing here. I thought I told you to stay away." Seungyeon said in a cold voice. She paused when she noticed what was in Hwansoo's hand. "How did you get that?"

"It found its way back to me." Hwansoo said, "It belongs to me and you took it just to make sure Princes Woohyun would fall in love with you."  Hwansoo dropped the necklace onto the ground and stopped her foot on it. A golden light appeared formed around her and she started to sing.

I’m crying by myself there but
As my tears stopped I’m laughing but
after leaving you alone
I’m wandering around here with memories I can’t erase

Although I don’t have anything to say and I can’t hear you but
even so if I can find you like this
I’ll wait for you now until time stops

I know well that I can’t say anything
even so I’m searching for you but
I know well you won’t change your thoughts but
I still can’t forget you

Although I don’t have anything to say and I can’t hear you but
even so if I can find you like this
I’ll wait for you now until time stops

If I can find you, I’ll wait for you now, until I can breathe again

Woohyun shook his head and had a confused expression on his face.  "What's going on?"

"That witch was trying to force you to marry her." Sungjong said as he pointed at Seungyeon.  "She is the Sea Witch who causing storms.  Hwansoo noona is the Princess of the Kingdom Under the Sea."

"She's Tablo's daughter?" Mithra asked.

Sungjong looked at Mithra, "You believe in mermaids?

an - I extended this one more chapter and it will also have an Epilogue! I hope you enjoy what I have planned.