Chapter 21 - Power of Love

Voice of the Sea

Chapter 21 - Power of Love

"I met Tablo years ago when Woohyun was young.  He saved me from drowning saying that I should be with my family and son." Mithra spoke.

"So you knew about mermaids this whole time." Sungjong asked, "Why didn't you tell me about your experience.  You knew how interested I was in mermaids?"

"Because I promised Tablo that I would not reveal anything, but not that his daughter is here I guess I have some explaining to do."

"Keep your mouth Shut!" Seungyeon yelled.

Mithra looked at the women and let out a sigh, "I knew you were bad news from the start." Mithra watched his son closely.  He was happy that Hwansoo arrived.  He did not want his son to marry Seungyeon.

Woohyun walked over to Hwansoo and pulled her into a hug. "I see that your voice is better.  So you were the girl who was singing outside of my window." Hwansoo nodded and when Woohyun was about to kiss her, Hwansoo's legs gave out on her.

"Hwansoo." Woohyun said as he looked at her.  He noticed that her feet had turned into a fin. 

"You are not going to win Princess Hwansoo. We had a contract and you broke it." Seungyeon said with anger in her voice.

"I did not break it." Hwansoo said with anger in her voice. 

"You did you little fool." Seungyeon walked over and slapped Woohyun away.  Seungyeon grabbed onto Hwansoo's neck. "Your soul will be mine."

The sea started to get rough, and she ran over to the edge of the boat, jumping off of it.  "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN."

"Hwansoo!" Woohyun called out and took off his jacket.  He was going to jump in after her.  Woohyun could not lose her.

"Woohyun what are you doing?" Dongwoo asked, hugging Woohyun from behind.  "You know that you almost drowned the last time."

"I have to save Hwansoo!" Woohyun said, "I promise I will not drown."

Dongwoo released Woohyun from his grip and he watched him dive into the ocean.  Dongwoo knew that love will prevail. 

Woohyun swam over to Hwansoo, "Woohyun what are you doing here? You are going too..."

Woohyun pressed his lips against Hwansoo, and pulled her close. "I could not imagine my world without you."  

"NOOOOO!" Seungyeon yelled and shot a bolt of lightning at the two lovers, but it missed. Hwansoo's father appeared, and held up his trident and protect them.

"You will not win Seungyeon.  You have already taken my wife from me and you will not get my daughter." Tablo said. "Sunggyu has told me that she had to gain the love of Woohyun, and be kissed before three months have passed."

"NO, I will not lose!" Sungyeon yelled.

"You have and you will be frozen in ice for eternity." Tablo shot his attack at Seungyeon and she was frozen in ice.  Tablo sighed and looked over at Woohyun and Hwansoo.  "I should have known something like this would have happened.  I need to tell you something about your mother Hwansoo.  She was a human before she met me. Her family ruled before Mithras."

"What?" Hwansoo asked.

"It's true and I do not want to keep you from being happy. Woohyun you have my premission. You can marry my daughter." Tablo said with a smile. He hugged his daughter and her fin turned back into feet. "I love you Hwansoo and if you ever need me, I will be there for you.

an - sorry if this chapter is lame an short. I tried to think of something and this is how it came to be. I hope you like it. the Epilogue is coming soon.