Chapter 2 – Party Boat

Voice of the Sea

Chapter 2 – Party Boat

"Woohyunnie!" Dongwoo said cheerfully as he hugged his friend from behind. "Are you ready to party at sea?"
 
"Dongwoo I know you are excited about our little adventure, but can you let go of me!" Woohyun sighed.
 
"So Myungsoo is coming with us to. He told me that he wanted to join us. That kid is so odd at times. He can be cheerful and cold in a matter of seconds. I got the food, the music, and the drinks." Dongwoo smiled.
 
"Ahhh my two step brothers Jongie and Yeollie are coming as well." Woohyun yawned.
 
"Were you up all night howling at the moon..." Dongwoo chuckled, "I mean singing. Woohyunnie don't look at me like that!" Dongwoo said chuckling, “You too serious at times. Where is the crazy kid I used to know?”
 
---
 
"Where do you think you’re going Hwansoo?" Hoya asked as he caught the princess trying to leave her lectures.
 
"Howon I just need to stretch my fin." Hwansoo said crossing her arms across her chest.
 
"Yeah right stretch your fin." Hoya said with his arms crossed. "You’re going to the surface again!"
 
"Soo why do you care?" Hwansoo asked, puffing her cheeks out.
 
"I don't want anything to happen to you! If you are caught they are going to use you for display." Hoya growled as he tried to reason with Hwansoo, but she was being difficult again.
 
"I'm not going to get caught. There are things that you don't know about that I have done so..." Hwansoo started to swim off.
 
"Yahh what have you done? Hwansoo get you fin back here." Hoya swam after her, but crashed into Sunggyu who was carrying a bunch of stuff in his arms. “Hyung… yahhh Hwansoo I will find you so don’t bother trying to hide from me.” Hoya started to help Sunggyu pick up his things.

“Hoya, watch your temper.” Sunggyu said as he picked up his things. “If you keep on yelling at her like that she is going to continue to run away like that.”

“Is that why you give her space?” Hoya asked the older male.

“Yes, if you keep harassing her she is not going to want to stick around and do her duties, plus she is still young.” Sunggyu said.

“Hyung twenty is not young. She was born around the same time as me.” Hoya sighed and decided that he would wait a bit before he would go after her. He was going to take Sunggyu’s advice and give her some space, but he acted this way because he really cared about the princess.

---

Dongwoo smiled when they were finally away from shore, “Ok time to have fun.” Dongwoo pulled out a few bottles and handed them to the four other boys.

“You’re insane Dongwoo hyung! Sungjong is underage still.” Myungsoo said crossing his arms and looked at his blue haired friend. “You really need to stop dying your hair different colors, “First red, and then blonde, now blue! What’s next Rainbow?”
 
“I don’t know I haven’t decided yet.” Dongwoo smirked and took a sip of his bottle of Soju.

Woohyun sighed and took a sip of the Soju, “I’m not ready to find a potential wife.” Woohyun let out a sigh, “I don’t even know what I want anymore.”

“But hyung it’s your duty!” Sungjong said sniffing the Soju before placing it down. He did not want any. He rather stay sober and keep an eye on his hyungs. Myungsoo walked over to Sungjong and sat down.

“Let them be stupid. I was forced to come here by Yeollie. He really knows how to blackmail someone.”  Myungsoo said putting up his jackets hood. “This is not really my thing.”

“I can tell hyung!” Sungjong smiled.

A few hours past and the sun was about to set, but the water started to get rough. Dongwoo was still sober, but Woohyun and Sungyeol went a bit over bored.

“I think I’m going to be sick.” Woohyun said as he ran to the edge of the boat and leaned over slightly.  A huge wave came, causing Woohyun to lose his balance, falling face first into the ocean.

an - Hello lovely readers, sorry that it took so long to update. I hope this chapter is ok. It is a little boring, but I'm setting the scene for next chapter lalala. I hope you enjoy this fic. Have a nice day and Enjoy