Chapter 11 - Bonding Soup

Voice of the Sea

Chapter 11 - Bonding Soup

Hwansoo leaned forward to see what woohyun was making. She wanted to see his skills. Hwansoo was amazed that he could cook. He smile at her and placed a spoon to her lips so she could taste how his cooking.

Hwansoo took the spoon in , and tasted the spicy soup. "Woohyun, its delicious!"

"Wait till you taste the whole meal!" Woohyun winked and went back to cooking. "Hwansoo, how old are you?"

"I'm twenty. I turn twenty-one in a few months." Hwansoo smiled as she took a sip of her tea.

"You're a few months younger than me." Woohyun looked at her. There was something about her that he liked, "Do you remember anything before I found you on the beach?"

"All I remember is a lot of water and trying to keep my head above water." Hwansoo said looking at him. She could not tell him the truth that she went to the Sea Witch, and gave up her singing voice to meet him. That would be the creepiest thing Hwansoo could tell him.

"Don't force yourself to remember Hwansoo. You will remember on your own time." Woohyun smiled as he added more ingredients.

"There is more to you than being a prince I can tell!" Hwansoo smiled looking at him. He was really handsome and could probably get any girl he wants.

"I enjoy singing and I am not like a prince. I am an approachable guy. I want to be seen as someone who you could come to if you have a problem." Woohyun smiled and placed the blow of jjampong in front of her. "Eat up!"

"Aren't you going to eat too?" Hwansoo asked as she picked up her chopsticks and stared to eat the jjampong.

Woohyun chuckled as she got some of the sauce on her face. Woohyun reached over and brushed his thumb across the corner of , cleaning to sauce off of her face, "I rather watch you eat."

Hwansoo blushed at his comment and stared down at her dish. "Your an amazing cook Woohyun!"

"Thank you beautiful!" Woohyun smiled as he watched Hwansoo act all shy. There was something he liked about her.

---

Dongwoo smiled as he watched the two together. "Let them be Yeollie! We all know you have a hidden stash of food in your room. Go eat that!"

"But..." Sungyeol started, but was unable to finish because Dongwoo pulled him along. He did not want Sungyeol to bother the two lovebirds.

"But nothing, leave those two be." Dongwoo said cheerfully. He pulled Sungyeol back into his room and sat him down on the bed.

"Why are you leaving them alone? It is not like they are dating." Sungyeol crossed his arms and puffed out his cheeks.

"Because it is obvious that they like each other, but they don't know that they like each other yet. Woohyun is probably scared to express his feelings because well that kid never been in love before."

"I think Hwansoo is a great match for hyung." Sungyeol smiled. "I think that they are a great match, but Hwansoo is not telling us something. I think something happened to her that she doesn't want to remember."

---

Hwansoo walked back to her room and smiled at Woohyun, "Thank you for the food Woohyun!"

"I am glad you enjoyed it Hwansoo sii." Woohyun smiled and took Hwansoo's hand and kissed it. "We can go into town tomorrow for some fun." Woohyun smiled before he walked down the hall to his room.

Hwansoo watched him disappear and walled into her room. She laid down on her bed. Hwansoo stared up at the ceiling before dosing off.

She started to think about her family and what she is putting them through. Hwansoo was feeling guilty about being selfish.

Hwansoo did not know that someone was watching her sleep. "I found you princess!"

---

The morning came and Hoya's eyes slowly opened. He sat up and noticed his sword was resting against the wall.

He rubbed his eyes and looked around for Sunggyu. Hoya noticed that Sunggyu head was resting on Ailee's lap. He watched the two of them sleep and wondered what happened between them last night.

He pushed the covers off of him and got up. Hoya walked over to Sunggyu and kneeled in front of him. He started nudging Sunggyu's side, and he watched his eyes open slowly.

"Hyung why are you sleeping in this woman's lap?" Hoya growled and crossed his arms.

Sunggyu sat up slowly and rubbed his small eyes. "I had a vision last night. I really want to learn how to control them!"

"I know you do hyung." Hoya looked at the tired hamster looking man in front of him. "What did you see this time?"

"The Sea Witch is planing something. The vision is still unclear, but it has to do something with Hwansoo's voice."

an - hey everyone I hope you like this update. Sorry it took so long. I am getting my laptop back soon and will have it and will be able to update a bit faster. Updating on my phone is a pain. Enjoy!