Chapter 12 - A Date With A Prince

Voice of the Sea

Chapter 12 - A Date With A Prince

Hwansoo woke up early the next day and sat outside on her balcony.  She loved watching the sunrise.  Hwansoo placed a hand t and coughed a few times.  She wished the pain would go away.  It was starting to become too much for her.

She took a deep breath and started to stop hurting.  Hwansoo took in the sea air before walking into the guest room.  There was a knock on her door and there were two maids, "Can I help you with something?"

"Prince Woohyun has sent us to get you ready for a day in the town.  He told us that you did not have any dresses so he told us to bring you this." The older maid said with a smile.

"Wow it is really pretty!" Hwansoo looked at it.

"He will be happy you like it Miss Hwansoo." The maid smiled, "Now let's get you ready.  Breakfast will be served soon."

"I am not hungry. I will get something in town instead" Hwansoo said as she finished getting dress. "Woohyun is waiting in the ballroom right?" Hwansoo left the two maids dumbfounded.

---

"Why are we going into town? We need to find the princess and you already said she was with the prince of this town. Where is that prince?" Hoya asked rudely.

"Howon!" Sunggyu said in an overpowering voice, " Sunggyu barked.

"Gyu hyung this is how I talk. Do you have a problem with the way I talk?" Hoya asked as he held back his anger.

"We cannot just walk up to the place and ask to see Woohyun or the king.  It is difficult to meet with the people of the royal family.  They make you talk to an advisor." Ailee said, "Prince Woohyun and his brothers often hang around town during the days."

"So you think this prince is going to be with this prince in the town?" Hoya asked.

"I think they are going to be there today Hoya sii. Can't you just trust me on this?" Ailee asked with an annoyed tone in her voice.

"I am trying to trust you, but I just can't." Hoya said harshly.  Hoya paused for a moment and looked at Sunggyu. "Hyung is something wrong?"

"I have to report to the king for a bit. I will be back soon, and Hoya be nice to Ailee sii. She is trying to help us. Look for the princess and make sure nothing happens to both Ailee and the princess." Sunggyu said as he made his way to the beach.

Hoya looked over at Ailee with his arms crossed. "I still don't like you, but I have to listen to Gyu hyung. He is the King of the Sea's advisor."

"He is the King of the Sea's Advisor, but he looks young." Ailee said with a shocked tone in her voice. "How old is Sunggyu?"

"He is twenty-three, and the reason why he is the king's advisor is because he can see the future. You know about him being able to see the future.  Hyung just needs to learn how to control it and you may be the best person to help him." Hoya sighed.

"I will do my best to help him." Ailee smiled.

---

"Thank you for the dress Woohyun." Hwansoo looked down at her clothing.  It was a simple dress, but she loved it.  Hwansoo really liked human clothing.

"I am glad you like it. I hope you don't mind that my two brothers, my advisor, and my brothers friend is coming into two with us." Woohyun leaned towards Hwansoo and whispered into her ears, "but I am already planning our escape." He winked.

"NOONA!" Sungjong said cheerfully as he grabbed onto her arm.  "I am ready to have fun with you."

"I am ready to have fun with you too Sungjonggie!" Hwansoo said as she patted him on the head, "Where do you want to go today."

"Anywhere noona wants to go." Sungjong smiled as he walked with Hwansoo.

Woohyun was walking with Dongwoo with his arms crossed.  He wanted to be alone with Hwansoo, but Sungjong was hogging her.

"Do you want me to distract Sungjong for you?" Dongwoo asked and Woohyun nodded. Dongwoo made his way towards the two and got between them. He placed and arm around bother of them. "Hey Sungjong ah. I heard  a rumor that you are interested in mermaids.  Would you like to go searching for some while Woohyun and Miss Hwansoo do a favor for me?"

"You think mermaids exist too?" Sungjung asked looking at Dongwoo.

"Nehh I believe they exist." Dongwoo chuckled and took the youngers hand. He dragged him towards the beach.

"Yahh Hyung don't put those fantasies in his head!" Sungyeol said as he followed SUngjong and Dongwoo.

"I guess I should make sure those idiots don't do anything stupid." Myungsoo said following the three towards the beach.

"Did you plan that Woohyun sii?" Hwansoo asked.

"Possible!" He smiled as he took her hand and kissed it, "But I wanted to take you to my favorite place that those four do not know about."  Woohyun took her hand and started to pull her along.

---

Sunggyu swam to the Kingdom Under the Sea and found that the king was waiting for him in his office. "Sunggyu how is everything on the surface.  Have you been able to locate my daughter yet?"

"We have an idea where she is, but I had another vision.  The princess gave up her voice to obtain human legs.  I think the Sea Witch is going to use her voice sir.  You see Hwansoo loves..." Sunggyu started.

"She loves a human doesn't she?" Tablo asked.

"She does sir." Sunggyu said. "I just have a bad feeling..."

"Sunggyu I want you to keep your eyes out of the Sea Witch and her slave Yongguk." Tablo said as he pulled something out of his desk, "This will make my daughter fall out of love with the human. When you find her have her drink this.  It is the only way to make sure the Sea Witch doesn't turn my daughter into bubbles."

"Sir I..." Sunggyu looked at the vile in his hand.

"Sunggyu I know you don't want to do that, but..."

"Sir should you let your daughter be able to love who she wants?" Sunggyu asked.

Tablo sighed, "Fine! Just use that vile as a last resort Sunggyu. I want my daughter to be happy. Now head back to the surface."

Sunggyu nodded and started to make his way back to the beach he came from a few hours before.

an - Hey everyone I an back with another update. I hope you like it and sorry if my updates are taking long. I started school again. I am trying to figure out when to post and write. I hope you enjoy this chapter. This fic is going to be 25-30 chapters still deciding! ENJOY!