Chapter 8 - What Should I Do?

Voice of the Sea

Chapter 8 - What Should I Do?

Two girls entered Woohyun's room and bowed, "What can we do for you Prince Woohyun?" One of the girls asked and noticed a girl around Woohyun's age peak around him.

"Prince Woohyun who is this girl?" The other asked.

"She is someone who I found unconscious on the beach. She wasn't well when she woke up and I could not just leave her there so I brought her here. Can you get her ready for dinner. I need to discuss a few things with my parents about having Hwansoo stay here in the guest bedroom."

"We will do that for you Prince Woohyun." The girls bowed and took Hwansoo with them.

Dongwoo sighed once they left, "Your parents are not going to be happy about this Woo."

"They will have to just deal and besides I can always say that I found the girl I want to marry." Woohyun smirked. "She can just be a person that I can hang around till I find the one."

"Yahh that isn't right Woohyun. You cannot put that poor girl through something like that." Dongwoo crossed his arms.

"What should I do then you are the one who is going to be advising me in the future." Woohyun crossed his arms.

"Tell them the truth and say that she doesn't remember much. Also, tell them you don't have the heart to leave her alone."

"That could work! Thanks Hyung!"

---

"Hyung we don't have time for this!" Hoya said pulling on Sunggyu's arm. "Hyung!"

"You're friend seems interested in the cards, let him be." The girl smiled at Sunggyu and started to shuffle a deck. "Cut the deck and pick three cards um..."

"Kim Sunggyu!" Sunggyu said with a smiled and cut the deck.

"Aish hyung this is dangerous we need to find..." Sunggyu covered Hoya's mouth and glared at him. Hoya sighed and removed Sunggyu's hand from his mouth. "Just this once hyung, but before you play with this girl she should tell us her name."

"How rude of me!" The girl smiled. "My name is Ailee!"

"It is very nice to meet you Ailee sii." Sunggyu said sweetly and pulled out three cards and Ailee placed them in front of him and reached to turn the first one over. "Interesting the lovers. You are in love with someone, but you know it's not meant to be." Ailee turn over another card, "The Emporer, you are here to protect someone of royal status that should not be here in the first place."

Hoya slammed a hand on the table, "Your either making this up or..."

"I am the real deal I do not make anything up, "You two are in great danger. There is a great evil on the rise and you two have to be careful while you are here. Someone wants you two dead." Ailee placed a hand on her head.

"Hyung!" Hoya said grabbing onto Sunggyu's arm.

"We should take her with us!" Sunggyu walked over to Ailee and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Are you alright?"

---

Woohyun walked into his father's office with Dongwoo, "Father I need to talk to you about something!"

"If it is about the girl you found injured on the beach it is ok if she stays with us for a bit till she feels ready." Mithra said, "Dinner will be ready soon Woohyun. I want you to tell your brothers to get cleaned up. Dongwoo...since you are going to be Woohyun's advisor when he takes over for me. I want you to make sure this girl is comfortable here."

"Her name is Hwansoo father." Woohyun corrected.

"Make sure Hwansoo is comfortable. Your dismissed I have matters to deal with.

---

Hwansoo was in a very pretty dress and looked at herself in the mirror. She was happy that she finally got to meet Woohyun, but she needed to learn more about him to be sure if it was love. There was a knock on her door. She stood up and walked over to it. When she opened it she saw Dongwoo standing there.

"Miss Hwansoo I am here to you to dinner." Dongwoo smiled and held out his arm.

Hwansoo took his arm; she trusted him for some reason. He had a kind aura surrounding him.

---

Yong Guk smirked when he found them talking to some girl. He had a plan in mind that involved the girl. He smirked slightly because he knew Sunggyu was the type of person who will not let anyone get her. He knew that Sunggyu had a pure heart which would be perfect for Seungyeon because it will feed her hunger for a long time.

Hoya was another story, Yong Guk could tell that his animal instincts were picking up danger. He has been trying to get Sunggyu to leave the stand for a few minutes. Their time was up and it was time for them to be out of the picture and Hwansoo to be vulnerable.

an - sorry for a really late update and that is short. I promise to make the next chapter longer. I was thinking about making this fic 30 to 35 chapters. What do you think?