Chapter 5 - Making a Deal

Voice of the Sea

Chapter 5 - Making a Deal

Seunghyun smirked when Yong Guk brought Hwansoo in to see her, "Tablo's daughter...wow you have grown so much. The last time I saw you princess was when you were ten."

"Yong Guk sii said you can help me with a dilemma I am having?" Hwansoo said in a sweet voice.

"Yes, I can make all your dreams and desires come true, but there is a prices. I don't use my magic quite often and..." Seunghyun began to explained.

"I will give you anything that you wish um..." Hwansoo said looking at Seunghyun.

"My dear please call me Seunghyun Unnie!"

"Seunghyun Unnie there is this boy I like, but..." Hwansoo took a deep breath and was going to speak again, but she paused. Hwansoo was unsure if she should tell Seunghyun about her little predicament. She was unsure if she could trust this woman.

"You infatuated with a human aren't you?" Seunghyun asked, "Have you fallen in love young princess? It's ok you can tell me.  I will not tell anyone. You love for a human should not be forbidden. Princess Hwansoo should be able to love who ever she wishes."

---

Hoya made a wrong turn and let out a sigh, "Aish how am I ever going to find this place. Why is the princess being so irresponsible. Why is she acting this way?"

"It's because the young princess is in love Lee Howon." A dark voice came up behind him, "Love is such a powerful thing. You really think you can find her."

Hoya placed his hand on the handle of his sword and pointed it at the man who was behind him. He looked at the red haired man, "Where is she? Where is Hwansoo?"

"Tsk Tsk time is ticking Howon she will soon give up what is most treasured to her to be able to meet that human?"

"Who the hell are you what do you know?" Hoya said in an annoyed tone. As much as he wanted to kill this man he knew where the princess was and the only way to get to her was to no loose his cool around this guy.

"My name is Bang Yong Guk and I am the humble servant of my lovely queen Seunghyun." Yong Guk smirked.

"You know that witch is just using you. Once she finds another man to feed out your going to be killed." Hoya said.

"She will do nothing to me because I am devoting my life to the women I love. I don't care that she doesn't love me. Just being with her is enough. I will not tell you anything now because you called her a witch. Have fun finding the princess." Yong Guk said and vanished.

"Yahh get back here tell me where the princess is!" Hoya screamed.

---

"Sir!" Sunggyu hurried into the king's office. He nearly crashed to the ground, but caught himself in the last few moments. His head was still pounding from the vision he had earlier.

"Sunggyu what's the matter...why do you look..." Tablo looked at the younger man. He noticed that Sunggyu's face was really pale and he looked more tired than normal. It finally hit Tablo. "What sort of vision did you have?"

"Hwansoo she went to...she went to..." Sunggyu started to studder. He had no clue how he was going to tell the king that his daughter went to the Sea Witch.  He wanted to tell him that his daughter was going to give up her singing voice to gain human legs.

"Sunggyu out with it?" Tablo asked looking at him. He placed a hand on his shoulder and patted it. "Sunggyu what about my daughter."

"She went to the Sea Witch...she is going to ..." Sunggyu's head hurt again and this time it caused him to pass out.

"Yahhh Sunggyu." Tablo shook the young merman slightly. He knew that Sunggyu was trying to tell him what was wrong, but he knew that Sunggyu met his limit. He picked up the twenty three year old and tried to get him comfortable. "It must be about that human..."

---

"What do you want from me? What is your prices Seunghyun?" Hwansoo asked.

"I only want one thing from you Princess. Do you want to know what it is dear?' Seunghyun placed a hand on Hwansoo's chin and leaned into her ear. "I want your singing voice. Isn't that your most prized possession? Don't worry princess you still will be able to talk to your beloved."

Hwansoo backed up slightly, "Why do you want my singing voice? That is..."

"He heard you sing didn't he?" Seunghyun said, "I guess you don't want to meet the person you are infatuated by. You should leave Hwansoo... I think that handsome guard of yours Howon is looking for you to bring you back to your father. I wonder what sort of punishment he will give you?"

"Fine...I'll do it. I will give you my singing voice to become a human." Hwansoo said.

"Very well princess...now sing princess." Seunghyun said.

I’m crying by myself there but
As my tears stopped I’m laughing but
after leaving you alone
I’m wandering around here with memories I can’t erase

Although I don’t have anything to say and I can’t hear you but
even so if I can find you like this
I’ll wait for you now until time stops

I know well that I can’t say anything
even so I’m searching for you but
I know well you won’t change your thoughts but
I still can’t forget you

Although I don’t have anything to say and I can’t hear you but
even so if I can find you like this
I’ll wait for you now until time stops

If I can find you, I’ll wait for you now, until I can breathe again

Golden musical notes were forming around Hwansoo and being into a sea shell. Seunghyun put the sea shell away and snapped her fingers.  "You have three months princess to make him fall in love with you. If he doesn't then your soul will be mine forever."

Water started to spin around Hwansoo's fin and they suddenly became feet. Hwansoo tried swimming out of the cave she was in and was becoming short of breath.  She looked over and saw Hoya looking for her. Their eyes met before Hwansoo lost consciousness.

"Hwansooo!" Hoya yelled out as she quickly swam over to her.

an - this is just a repost so...I could not wait anymore. I will try to update this week. So enjoy and I will be back soon with a new chapter.