Chapter 14 -Row Boat

Voice of the Sea

Chapter 14 -Row Boat

Sunggyu eyes widen when he saw Ailee fall.   He was not paying attention and got stabbed by Yong Guk.  Sunggyu coughed up blood and looked into Yong Guk's eyes.  Sunggyu was going to use his last amount of energy.

A bright shining light came out of Sunggyu's hand and knocked Yong Guk back.  Sunggyu placed a hand on his side and dropped his sword.  Sunggyu fell to his knees and looked over to where Ailee was.  He noticed that Hoya saved her before she fell to her death. 

"Hyung..." Hoya called as he ran over to him with Ailee. "HYUNG!"

Sunggyu's vision blurred and he fell into Hoya's arms. "Howon your loud will you shut up." Sunggyu said before he out. 

---

Hwansoo and Woohyun finished eating and thank the ahjumma for taking care of them.  Woohyun took Hwansoo's hand in his and started to lead them to their next destination.  They were walking around town went a bunch of girls squealed when Woohyun walked by, but they gave Hwansoo dirty looks.

Hwansoo slipped her hand out of Woohyun and just looked at the ground.  Woohyun came to a stop and walked back over to Hwansoo.  "Is something wrong?" Woohyun placed a hand on her chin and lifted her face to look at his.

"Nothing's wrong!" Hwansoo said quickly and tried to avoid his gaze.  She should not be holding his hand in public. Hwansoo liked the skinship with Woohyun, but did not like the looks the jealous girls were giving her.

"Something is obviously wrong.  You know you can tell me anything." Woohyun leaned forwards and looked into Hwansoo's eyes.

"It's nothing Prince Woohyun." Hwansoo placed hand on his write and removed his hand from her chin.  "Where is the next location?"

"Prince Woohyun is she your girlfriend? She isn't that pretty? Why are you with her?" A girl yelled out and Hwansoo looked down at the ground.

Woohyun out an arm around Hwansoo and leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, "I think she is the prettiest girl I know.  You don't need to know if she is my girlfriend or not.  I am with her because I want to be." Woohyun smile at Hwansoo.

Hwansoo's eyes widen when Woohyun kissed her on her cheek.  She blushed and could not believe that just happened. Was she dreaming?

"Hwansoo ahh lets go to the special surprise I have for you!" Woohyun took her hand and pulled her along.

---

"Aish that stupid advisor.  I did not know he was that strong." Yong Guk said as he sat down on a rock looking at his burnt arm.  He was unsure what Sunggyu has done to him.   Yong Guk's sea glass started to ring and he pulled it out.  He was scared to face Seungyeon.

"You should not underestimate someone who works for the King of the Sea" Seungyeon yelled.

"I know that now, but Sunggyu will not be a problem for awhile.  He is not dead yet, but he is not well enough to search for the princess." Yong Guk smirked.

"I want you to take care of Howon, but first it seems like our princess is on a date with Woohyun.  They are heading to a lake. I hope you can cause some trouble." Seungyeon asked.

"I will my queen." Yong Guk said.

"I will give you two more chances if you fail. I am taking care of things myself." Seungyeon hung up on him and Yung Guk let out a sigh.  He woundered what trouble he can caus by the lake.

---

Woohyun lead Hwansoo to a lake and there was a boat tied to the docks.  "I want to show you the pretty gardens, but a row boat is the only way to get there."

"Woohyun are you sure it is safe." Hwansoo said as she watched Woohyun get into the boat and held out a hand for her.

"It is safe Hwansoo.  I will protect you no matter what." Hwansoo took his hand and got into the boat.  She watched Woohyun as he pushed off from the docks and started to row towards the gardens. "I hope you like what I am about to show you?"

"I bet I will Woohyun sii. Thank you for taking your time out for me!" Hwansoo blushed.

"I could spend time with you for eternity." Woohyun winked.

"What was that?" Hwansoo asked.  She did not hear what he said because she was too busy looking at the beautiful scenery.  She turned her head too look at Woohyun and noticed his face really close to hers.

---

Sunggyu's eyes opened slowly and he tried to make out his surroundings.  Sunggyu tried to sit up, but was pushed back down by Hoya.  "Hyung you need to rest."

"I don't need rest. Hwansoo is staying with the royal family of this land.  One of the younger princes said that noona told him never to give up on believing in mermaids.  That is something Hwansoo would say.  I need to..." Sunggyu spoke in a weak voice and tired to get up again. Hoya stopped him and he looked over at Ailee. She had a worried look in her eyes. Sunggyu did not like that look.

"Hyung you need to wait for that wound to heal.  I will look for Princess Hwansoo and I reported to the King that you are unwell." Hoya said, "Now go back to sleep you silly hamster."  Hoya said slyly.

"Don't call me a DAMN HAMSTER! Sunggyu yelled and started to cough.  He grabbed his side that was wrapped in bandages.  Sweat was streaming down his face.  "Ahhh" Sunggyu whined in pain. He closed his eyes shut tightly. 

"Hyung you need to stay still." Hoya said as he watched his hyung fall into a deeps sleep.  Hoya rose from the chair and let out a sigh, "Ailee sii, I cannot believe that I am saying this, but watch him for me. I trust you with my hyung." Hoya walked out of Ailee's house.  He knew where he was going to go to find Hwansoo.

---

Hwansoo looked into Woohyun's eyes and leaned closed to his face as well.  Their lips were about to touch, but the boat they were in suddenly tipped over. 

"Hwansoo..." Woohyun called for her.  He could not find her and he started to panic. "HWANSOO..."

an - about 6 to 10 more chapters to go. It depends. I hope you enjoy this chapter hehee *throws hearts*