Chapter 26

My Guardians

 

“So what did you need from me?” Suho asked as he stopped chuckling. KwangMi shyly nudged Lay to talk.

“We were wondering whether you possibly found a letter for KwangMi too…” Lay’s voice trailed off when he saw that he might be asking for too much. Suho chuckled.

“Wow, you guys really are brother and sister; you guys act so much alike.” Both siblings lightly blushed. The three of them went into KwangMi’s room where their conversation could be a bit more private. KwangMi rubbed her hands a bit nervously as she sat on her bed.

“Well? Did you?” Kwangmi asked. Suho shook his head apologetically.  KwangMi’s facial expression saddened greatly.  Suho scratched his head.

‘Should I tell her about the council meeting? Maybe if the council knew that they found out, the council could tell her something.’

“Where did you find mine though?” Lay asked.

“In KwangJoo’s room.” Suho said softly and guiltily.  Lay eyes widened.

“You’re not supposed to be in there! Why did you go in there?!” Lay scolded.

“It’s fine Lay oppa. I’ll let it go.” KwangMi said calming Lay down.

“Sungjong told me to go there.” Suho blurted.

“Bwoh?” KwangMi and Lay said in unison.

“I think they knew that you were siblings, but they didn’t tell you.”

“But, how would you find that out?” Lay asked.

“They were having a meeting the night of KwangMi’s ceremony.” Suho sighed.

‘Looks like I’m going to get killed by the council members for ratting them out.’ Suho thought as fear rushed through him.

“They were having a meeting without me?!” KwangMi shouted.

“Sshh. The walls aren’t soundproof!” Suho said startled.

“Go call them. I think we all need to have a little talk.” KwangMi ordered.

“Now hold on there. Let’s thi-” Suho started to say.

“I said to go call them Suho.” KwangMi barked. Suho hesitantly scrambled out of the room.

‘She must be really mad! She always calls me Oppa.” Suho thought.

“Lay Oppa, you go gather the rest of Exo they should know too.” KwangMi said a bit more calm.

“Alright, but promise me you won’t be too harsh to the council members.” Lay said pointing his pinky finger out. KwangMi laced her pinky through his and promised as their thumbs touched.

“Try to think rationally before coming down, arraso?” Lay said as he left the room.

“Arraso~.” KwangMi said lying down on her bed.