Chapter 15

My Guardians

 

“Who’s there?” KwangMi showed no fear but was really terrified.

“What are you doing here?!” Lay came out of the bushed and scolded. KwangMi sighed in relief.

“I’m going to fight for my family too.” KwangMi said full of confidence. Something flew past them.

‘A dead Striker.’ KwangMi thought. Her legs suddenly became weak and she felt like vomiting.

“Come with me.” Lay said grabbing her wrists.

‘Dang, I didn’t know he could be so rough.’ KwangMi thought.

“Why are you here?” Lay coldly asked again.

“I already told you.” KwangMi replied.

“Are you here to fight or die? You won’t survive a second out there without powers.” Lay scolded.

“Yes I can! Don’t underestimate me!” KwangMi grew angry. She hated being looked down on and being told what she could and couldn’t do.

“Don’t overestimate yourself.” Lay retaliated. KwangMi pouted angrily.

“I’m not letting you off that easy. You’re going to see what the rest of Exo has to go through and they have powers.”

‘Dang, Mr. Unicorn can be really mean.’ KwangMi thought. Suddenly Kai flashed in with Suho.

“What is she doing here?!” Kai asked. KwangMi didn’t bother answering; she could only focus on Suho. His body was bloody and his breathing was heavy. Kai slowly laid Suho on the ground.

“Go back and fight Kai.” Lay coldly ordered. Kai didn’t know how to react, Lay never talked to him like that, even if Kai was younger than Lay.

“I told you to leave Kai.” Lay grimly said. Kai left with a bit of hesitation.

“K-KwangMi.” Suho croaked after a cough. KwangMi tried to fight the tears. She was no healer, but she knew he wouldn’t last very long. It was dark, but KwangMi could still see that Suho’s face was paler than usual.

“Suho, what did you do? I can heal your broken bones and close your wounds, but you’ve already lost too much blood.” Lay said whispered, concerned. Tears slowly rolled down KwangMi’s face.

‘No, I am not losing Suho.’ Kwangmi thought. KwangMi showed her fangs for the first time and cut her wrist. She winced in pain for a second, but brought the wounded wrist to Suho. The smell of her blood captivated both men.

“Stop KwangMi. We’re not the only vampires here.” Lay said trying to keep calm.

“I’m not willing to give up Suho oppa. I’m not ready to give up any of Exo. You all mean too much to me.” KwangMi said. “Drink Suho Oppa.” Suho barely hesitated. He drank and kept drinking. Soon, his fangs grew back and he regained his strength. He didn’t want to stop drinking, but forced himself too, knowing that if he didn’t, she would die. Suho wiped his lips.

“Are you okay now?” KwangMi asked. Suho nodded, but he wanted more of her blood.

“How are you feeling?” Lay asked KwangMi.

“I’m fine.” KwangMi said with a weak smile. Lay took her hand and closed the wound, resisting the urge of bringing it to her lips.

“Suho, you drank a lot of her blood. You didn’t need that much!” Lay scolded. He was a bit jealous and he couldn’t hide it. Suho sat up and held out his wrist.

“Drink princess. Take some back.” KwangMi shook her head and began to say she was fine, but a familiar raspy voice caught her attention.

“We meet again, princess.” KwangMi turned around scared to death.

‘Damn. I’m screwed! Suho’s still weak and Lay can’t fight very well.” KwangMi thought to herself. Suho started to sit up more attentively, but couldn’t gather the strength to get up.

“Don’t worry; you’ll go back to your mommy and daddy soon.” KwangMi’s face hardened.

‘That doesn’t make sense. Umma is dead, but Appa…’

“My-My dad isn’t dead.”

“You can keep believing that, it won’t matter for very long.” The Striker plunged at the group. KwangMi’s face was red with anger and her adrenaline rushed.

Leave the people I care about ALONE!” KwangMi yelled with a wave of her hand.

“KwangMi!” Lay and Suho shouted in excitement. She slowly opened her eyes. The Striker hadn’t touched her; instead, it was on the ground, groaning in pain.

“You have a force field?!?” Suho exclaimed.

‘Force field? Didn’t songsangnim say that I could use a force field when I get advance in using my powers?’ Lay thought.

“Your powers don’t matter either way, I will prevail.” The Striker breathed heavily.  KwangMi waved her other hand and the branches came to life. Her hands swopped down and so did the branches. She made a fist and the braches wrapped around the Striker’s neck.

‘Whoa, I can’t do that no matter how much I train.’ Lay’s mouth hung open in surprise.

‘S-She can control nature too? She’s really a threat. Not many vampires can wield two powers, not even royals.’ Suho thought just as surprised.

Don’t underestimate me.” KwangMi hissed as she tightened her grip. The branched tightened and the Striker stopped struggling in pain. The Striker stopped moving, talking and breathing; the Striker stopped living. KwangMi unclenched her fists and the lifeless body of the Striker fell with a thump. 

 


So, this fanfic isn't gonna be as long as my first one >.< It's probably going to finish at around 22 chapters... Just saying.

 

tumblr_m6ca61XRX91qgkzcm.gif