Chapter 24

My Guardians

 

Suho quickly out the letter back into the envelope and took everything with him out of the room.

'Now, do I tell KwangMi or Lay first?' Suho thought excited.

"Suho!" Lay called from down the hallway. "We've been looking everywhere for you!"

"I've been doing bit of research." Suho said.

"In the KwangJoo's room? You know you could get into really big trouble for being in his room without KwangMi's permission." Lay scolded.

'KwangMi; I forgot that this would effect her too.' Suho mentally slapped himself.

"Here. I found this in KwangJoo's room. I think it'll help fill in the blanks of your life." Suho said, handing Lay the envelope.

"What is it?" Lay asked as he took what Suho was putting out towards him.

"I think that's something you should found out for yourself." Suho said with a sigh as he turned to leave. Lay wanted to ask him something, but no words came out of his mouth.

'It'll fill in the blanks of my life?' Lay thought walking back to his room. 'What does that even mean?'  He opened the door to his room carefully. If Suho couldn't tell him what was in the envelope face to face, Lay didn't want anyone else to know either. He found his room empty and plopped down on his bed with a sigh. Lay started out reading the letter just as confused as Suho. Gradually he understood what was being told to him in the letter.

'So, this whole time, all these years, I've been training to protect myself?!' Lay thought as he angrily put the paper down. Lay massaged his temples and calmed himself down.

'I guess it makes sense though, it was awfully easy for me to become spiritually connected with any of the Exotics. It also explain how KwangMi and I have the same power.' Lay thought finally making sense of it all.

"Does KwangMi know?" Lay thought aloud as the door swung open.

"Does KwangMi know what?" Chen asked walking into the room. Lay shook his head in panic.

"N-Nothing." Lay said as he took the letter and rushed out of the room. Chen looked at Lay quizzically, but just stayed in his room. Lay rushed around the castle trying to find KwangMi.

"Hey D.O, do you know where KwangMi is?" Lay urgently asked.

"Yeah, she's in her room. Wh-" D.O answered, but Lay cut him off.

"Thanks." Lay said as he dashed away. D.O confusedly looked at Lay as he went away, but shook away any suspicions he had.

"Oh! Annyeong Lay Oppa~!" KwangMi cheerfully greeted.

"I have to show you something." Lay said pretty much out of breath. KwangMi put down what she was doing and she was filled with content. She gestured for him to take a seat next to her. Lay handed her the letter after taking his seat.

"Read it." He instructed. KwangMi slowly opened the letter and started reading. Her eyes widened and she shot up out her seat.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Hold on. We're siblings?!?" KwangMi said shocked.