Chapter 12

My Guardians

 

Weeks passed by. The Striker warriors were growing restless and they wanted war. They wanted bloodshed, they just wanted to kill. Yongguk and his army leaders had to think of a plan before the Strikers revolted.

“Ambush? It’s possible.” Yongguk thought on the plan his commander presented to him.

“Yes sir. There are more Striker warriors with us then there are people with powers in the Exotic’s castle.” Commander Himchan explained.

“But their powers are stronger than our strength.” Sergeant Daehyun stated.

“Our strength may be greater than any vampire’s, but we can’t attack from far off. They have powers so they can.” Corporal Youngjae pointed out.

“What if we were silent? They don’t expect us so we have the upper hand.” Specialist Jongup suggested.

“What if they tried attacking us first?” Private Zelo asked.

“They wouldn’t do such a thing. If they came to us, we could defeat them too easily.” Yongguk said. “Jongup, explain more on what you were saying.”

“Yes sir.” Jongup stood up and Himchan sat down.

“Sir, they probably know we are coming, but they don’t know when. We shouldn’t give them the advantage of knowing either.”

“Okay. I understand that. What do you suggest we do?” Yongguk asked becoming a bit annoyed.

“I think the mistake we made last time was attacking in the daylight. We should attack when it’s dark. We’d have an even greater advantage.” Yongguk nodded, enjoying what he heard.

“Commander Himchan, make plans for a silent ambush.”

“Yes sir! When are we leaving?” Everyone stood up.

“In 2 days. This war has been postponed for long enough.” Yongguk said as he left the room.

‘Soon the famous Exotics will cease to exist. Soon, the Strikers will prevail.’ Yongguk thought with a devious smile.

 

 


Sorry for the short chapter >< I needed to finally introduce the Strikers.