Chapter 9

You are my everything

You and L go into the shop and saw your mothers.L's mom said"Annyong,my son and daughter!!"and your mom also said"Annyong!!".You and L bowed to your mothers and said"Annyonghasaeyo omma and immo!!".

L's mom said"We already chose some dresses for you,Hanah ah!You just need to chose one from them!".

You said"Dae immo!"and L's mom said"Aigoo,why are you still calling me immo???You two are about to get engage so call me ommonyim,ok??".

You blushed slightly and then you said"Dae im..,i mean,ommonyim!".

L's mom smiled widely and said"That's right!N Myungsoo ah,you should call Hanah's omma 'ommonyim' too!Right,Hanah's omma??".

Your mom also smiled and said"Of course,unnie!".

L nodded and said"Dae,ommonyim!".Your mom and his mom smiled in satisfy.Then you go into the dressing room and changed into the dress chosen by your mom and L's mom.

You thought"Aish,i thought i will be very happy when i chose my wedding dress with my future husband but now with that Myungsoo,my thoughts are gone!!I hate him!!Why do my parents chose him?????Argh,it's really upsetting!!" and in the same time,L thought"I really thought i would be so exciting to wait my future wife coming out from the dressing room with the wedding dress but now,i just want to go home quickly!!!Why is my luck so bad??If the person now i m waiting is someone other than Min Hanah,it would be great!!".

After awhile,the sale assistant who helped you to change the clothes opened the dressing room door and you come out with a strapless,simple yet beautiful white dress and high heels.Your hair is just naturally down and you awkwardly smile.

L looked at you and thought"Wow,she look great with that dress!!She is pretty!Well maybe because she is wearing a beautiful dress!!".But unknowingly in his mind,he think you r pretty not just because of the dress but he tried to think like it's just because of the dress.

"Oh,u look amazing with this dress Hanah ah!Shall we chose this one??"L's mom said and ur mom also said"Yeah,i think we should chose this dress!Right,Myungsoo ah??".

L awkwardly smiled and said"Yeah,i think so ommonyim!".

Your mom asked to you"So,do you agree with our choice Hanah ah??"and you said"Dae,omma.I think it's a beautiful dress!".

L's mom said"Ok,so we will get this dress!Now it's turn for L to chose his suite!".

L asked"For me??Waeyo omma??Can't you just chose by yourself??".

His mom glared at him and said"Well,we can chose by ourselves.But we want to let you chose and we think your future fiancee should see it before we buy it!!So,we decided to let you two chose!"and your mom also said"That's right!We thought you guys should chose by yourselves since it's your engagement party!It's a once in a lifetime event!!".

You and L both thought"Once in a lifetime event???Yeah,it's true!!It's my engagement party!It should be with the one i love,not with my frienemy!!Aigoo,my life surely is bad!!"and you two glared at each other.

Then L go into the dressing room to change his clothes.After a few time,he come out from the dressing room with a simple black tuxedo with an inner white shirt and black style pants.He looked so handsome with that dress.

You thought"Oh,he is not bad!It's maybe because of the suite!He is not that handsome,right??Yeah,Min Hanah he is not that handsome!Well may be a little bit handsome!!Arghh!!What am i thinking??I should stop that now!!".

Your mom said"Myungsoo ah,you look great!Right unnie??"and his mom also said"Well,it look good with you son.What about you Hanah ah??What do you think??".You give a shy,awkward smile and said"I think it's great ommonyim!It umm... suit him well!".

Then,you all come out of the shop after buying the dresses.L's mom said"Well,we have to go now!But Myungsoo ah,you and Hanah still need to go to the ring shop and chose the ring!Sorry that we can't go with you!"and your mom also nodded.

You and L looked at each other and thought"Gosh,i don't want to go alone with him/her!!".But you gave a fake smile and said"Dae ommonyim and omma!Please go back carefully!"and L also nodded too.Then after your moms leave,you and L both sighed.

"Let's go!I want to go home quickly!!So let's chose the rings quickly and go back to our homes!"L said without even looking at you.

You also said"Yeah,let's go!!I want to go home now too!!I am so hungry and tired now!".Then you and L got into the car and go to the ring shop that your mom and his mom told you to go.When you arrived to there,you saw so many beautiful rings and you smiled without noticing yourself.L saw that and teased you"Tsk tsk tsk!Girls never change!They just smile widely when they saw jewelley!".

You shot a glare at him and said"Yep,we,girls,are similar to boys in this!Boys just smile widely when they saw beautiful girls too!But we,girls,are not  erts!".

L said"Yah,you.."and you cut off his sentence by saying"Oh,that ring is beautiful!!"and going to see that ring.L chuckled and thought"Aish,that girl!How can i win you Min Hanah??".And he follow you.

The saler asked you"Which ring are you looking for,miss??".

You smiled and said"I am looking for engagement rings!"

"Oh,these rings are for the engagement!They are new couple rings!"the saler said while showing you the simple and sparkle silver rings.You looked at them and asked to L who is looking at other rings"Yah,Kim Myungsoo do you like these rings??I think they are suitable for us".

L looked at the rings and said"Yeah,i think so too!Let's get these rings!".

The saler said"We'll need to take your finger sizes!".

You and L said"Ok!"in unison and you both look at each other.Then you turned back to the saler and give your hand to measure the finger size.After measuring your finger size,L also give his hand to measure his finger and while looking at his hand,you thought"They said if your ring finger size is the same as his little finger size,then you two are match made in heaven!What about me and Myungsoo??Wait,what am i thinking again?!!Min Hanah,Kim Myungsoo can't be your match made in heaven and he won't be like that ever!!Stop thinking weird things!!".

L looked at you,who is spacing out while staring at his hands,and he asked"Are you ok??Why are you staring at my hand??Ah,even my hand is pretty for you??"

You snapped out of your thoughts immidiately.Then you said"Nope!I was just umm......hungry!Yeah,i was hungry that's why i spaced out!!"with a fake laugh.

"Ok!Let's go eat something after this!"L said and you nodded happily because you are actually hungry too.So after chosing the ring,you two go to a cafe shop near the ring shop and ordered foods and drinks.After that you two go back to your homes.
########################################################################
After a few days from chosing the wedding dress,you and your parents meet with L and his parents at their house to arrange the plans again.When you arrived to his house,you greeted his parents and after a few talk,you and L excused urselves to go to the garden in his house compound.You and L sit on the swing and it become a little awkward as you two are not talking.

*Aish,why is she not talking??She is a really talkative person but why is she so quiet now??It's awkward!*L thought and you also thought in the same way too.

After 1 or 2 more minutes,L cleared his throat to break the awkward silent between you two and asked"How are you??I mean i know you r fine but how are things to you??"

"Not bad,i guess!Though i am pretty much busy now because of the tests at university and the engagement party things with omma and ommonyim!What about you??"you said with a sofe smile.

"I am ok for now too!I am not as busy as you for the party things cause i don't need much to prepare!That's the good thing about being a guy!"L said with his usual smirk.

"I see!"you said and L asked you"Btw,i need to ask you something??Will you invite Gongchan to the party??".

"Yeah,i will invite him for sure as he is one of my close friends!And beside,there is no reason not to invite him,right??"you said.

"Right.So you two are still just close friends??"L asked with a teasing smile.

"What do you mean??Of cause,we are just close friends!I've told you before Myungsoo!Don't you believe me??What do you think we are??"you replied with a little bit of anger in your voice.

"I was just kidding you Hanah ah!Of cause,i believe u!Don't be mad,ok??"L said while whinning like a kid.

U chuckled and said"Arraso.But don't tease me like that again,ok??I will be really angry at you if you tease me like that again!".

"Arraso!I won't do like that again!But you have to tell me first when you have a bf,ok??Promise??"L asked and he held out his little finger to make a pinky promise.

U linked ur little finger with his and said"Arrso.I promise you!".

At that time,L's mom called you two to come into the house so you two go into the house.When your parents saw u,L's father said"Take a seat Hanah ah.You too Myungsoo ah!We have something to talk to you!".

"We decided Hanah to move into our house after the engagement party!We think you two should be closer as time pass!"L's mother said and you thought*Mwoh??I have to move into his house???I don't want to live in the same house with him!!".

*So,i will see her everyday??Omg,i don't want to!N if my future girlfriend knows about this,she will be mad!*L also thought in the same time.

After the lunch,your parents continue to talk about the plans.You asked to L"Yah,if i move into this house,where is my room??Do you know??".

"I think it may be the room infront of my room because it's the only spare room we have"L answered.

"In front of your room??So,the person who i first see in the morning and the last person i see before i go to bed will be you!Aish,i am sure i will have nightmares!!"you said and pouted.

L said"Yah,i will be like that too!!I don't want to see your face in the morning or before i sleep!And don't pout!It doesn't look cute!You look weird!"

You glared at him and said"It's non of your bussiness Kim Myungsoo!I will do whatever i want!If you don't want to see me,close your eyes or make urself blind!Hmph!!".

"Ha ha,you r really funny Hanah ah!It's really fun to tease you and watch your angry face!!Keke!!"L laughed and said.

"Yah!You are so mean!!I hate you!!"you said while hitting his shoulder.

L grabbed your hand which is hitting him and said"Don't be angry bunny!I am sorry ok??Come on,let's go to my room and i will show you the photos from our trip to Paldam Dang!".

You said"Photos from the trip??Ok,let's go!I want to watch!".

L chuckled and teased"You change your conditions too fast,huh??".

You shot a deadly glare to him and asked"Do you want me to be angry at you again??!"

L smiled and said"Nope!Just smile,bunny!You look better when you are smiling!!"

Then you and L go to upstair and you saw two rooms are facing each other.You asked to L"So is that my soon-to-be room??".

"Yep,i guess so!"L said while opening his room door.He go into his room and you follow him too.When you arrived to his room,you saw his room is neater than you thought and you also saw a guitar near the closet.

You said"Your room is neater than i thought Myungsoo ah!I thought it would be messy!".

"Well i am not that dirty!And beside,i just cleaned my room yesterday so it's neat now"L said with his smirk.

"Wow,you have a lot of chacker print shirts!!Same designs but different colours!And most of your hoodies are black!You also have same hats with different styles!Omg,you are such a obssesive guy Myungsoo ah!!"you said while looking into his closet.

L shouted"Yah,don't look into my closet!!"and he quickly shut the door.

You pouted and asked"Wae??Why can't i??Is there something i shouldn't see??"

"Annyi,it's not like that!But anyway,just don't look into my closet,ok??Come on,just watch the photos!"L said.

You said"Arraso!You are so weird!!"and you sit on the chair beside him and watch the photos.

L thought"If she saw that box in the closet,i am dead!!".

U looked at the photos of the scenery from Paldang Dam and after looking the photos,you saw a video file and you asked"What's that file Myungsoo ah??".

L looked at the file you are asking and he immidiately said"Don't open that video file!!".

"Wae??What's that video??I want to watch it!!"you said.

"It's a video of....um.....a ghost!!Yeah,it's a video of a ghost!I download it from internet!"L lied to you.

You said"A ghost??Oh,arraso i won't watch it!"and at that time your mother come into the room and said"Hanah ah,let's go!Your appa need to go back to his company!".

You nodded and said"Dae omma!Myungsoo ah,annyong!"

L also said"Imm,annyong Hanah ah!See you at the university!".

Then you leave the room and L thought"Thanks god she didn't see the video!Aigoo,why did i film this??I must be crazy at that time!".He open the video and that video is actually secretly taken when you are at the mountain from Paldang Dam.The whole video contain only you and L filmed this video because at that time,he thought you are funny since you are doing various facial expressions and poses as you are taking selcas with your phone.L said to himself"I should've delete this!"and he was about to click the delete button.But he thought"Well,i can delete that later!It's fun to watch her funny poses!"and he didn't click the delete button.Then he chuckled hinself as he thought"I think i am going crazy!!That girl is seriously making me crazy" and close his laptop.
########################################################################

Hi!!I'm back!!Sorry for the late update and thank you so much for waiting for me!I am really busy these days with a lot of things to do!And i will be more busier next weeks but i will try my best to update next chapter!So,please don't hate me!^_^

To all my readers and subscribers,i love you!!Thank you so much for reading my fanfic!!^_^

And please subscribe and comment too!Thank you!!^^