Chapter 20

You are my everything

After returning to Seoul, you and L act like nothing happened in Jeju.But you felt awkward when you two are alone so you tried to avoid L if there is no one except you two.Hoyoung and Haneul noticed that and after a week passed like this,Hoyoung said"Ok,what's wrong between you and L sunbae???Why are you avoiding him,Min Hanah???"

You looked down to your feet and mumbled"I am not avoiding him..."and Haneul rolled her eyes at your answer before she said"Yeah yeah,I will believe you when the sun rises from the west!!" Hoyoung also nodded and said"Yeah,don't tried to lie us!We know if you are lying or not and this obviously is lying!!So tell us!!Or else,I will go and ask L sunbae myself!!"

 "Ok ok!!!I will tell you guys!!"said you and then you told them what happened.After you told them,Hoyoung said"What???!!So you are avoiding L sunbae because of that??Min Hanah,you know you can't be avoiding like this forever right???It's not something that can be done by avoiding and more over,you two are fiancees!!You need to tell him quickly!"

You sighed and said"Unnie,you are like my omma!But thanks a lot for caring me unnie!And i know i can't avoid him forever too.It's just...it's just because i am a little bit still unsure,you know!"

Haneul and Hoyoung nodded and then Haneul said "Yeah,we understand you.But it's been 2weeks that you've been dodging the answer so we just want you to think carefully and not too slowly,ok Hanah ah??" You smiled and then said"Unnies are like real ommas!!And don't worry unnies,i won't avoid answering to Myungsoo for too long.I am thinking about it."

"Well then,it's good!I hope you and L sunbae will be ok!"Hoyoung said. "Thanks unnie!Well,i gotta go now!I promised Channie oppa to help him choosing the birthday present for his mom.He said he don't know what to give to a girl!!"you said while getting up from your chair to leave. Haneul nodded and said"Ok,bye Hanah ah!See you tomorrow!".Then you bid goodbye to them and go the the campus parking lot where Gongchan is waiting.

When you saw him,you said"Channie oppa!!Sorry,i am late!" Gongchan smiled and he said"It's ok.I've just arrived here too!Let's go now!". You nodded and replied"Ok,let's go oppa!!And you promised me to treat me a pizza after this remember??"

"Pizza???Did i say like that??Hmm..i don't remember this though!" Gongchan teased you with a grin and you groaned "Oppaaa!!!". Gongchan laughed at your childishness and then he said "Haha,ok ok!I was just kidding you.I remembered it of course!"while ruffling your hair.

You poutted and whinned"Opppaa!! You are ruining my hair!!".Then you two laughed and go into his car to set off to the mall.But what you didn't know is L was looking at you two for the entire time as he saw you two while going to his car.

L frowned slightly and then he mumblefd"Why do those two seem so close??!Aish,Min Hanah don't drive me crazy!!Why are you so dense sometimes??"
##################
 When you arrived to the mall,you and Gongchan go to several places in the mall.When you two are at a shop that sells party accessories, you saw fireworks sticks and you remembered the present L gave to you at your birthday.You blushed at that memory and unconciously touched the necklace he gave to you.

Gongchan saw this and he said"What are you thinking Hanah??You are spacing out a lot lately,you know??"and you are out of your own thoughts by that.You asked"Wae oppa???What did you say to me??I am sorry,i didn't hear it!".

"I said you were spacing out again,Hanah ah.Are you ok??You look like you are in a deep thought these days!"Gongchan said to you.You sighed before you asked him"Oppa,have you ever been in love??" Gongchan looked you with a suprised expression on his face and then he said"I guess.Wae??Why are you asking Hanah ah??Is there anything wrong between you and L sunbae??"

This time,it was you who looked at him with wide eyes and asked him"Oppa,how did you know??".Gongchan chuckled and then he said"It's actually obvious,you know.Everyone can see that L sunbae like you more than as a friend or as a dongsaeng."

 You blushed at that and muttered "So I am the one who didn't notice that??Gosh,I am so dense!!"with a sigh.Gongchan ruffled your hair and then he said"Well,now you know it,right??So what do you think about him??Not as an oppa who you've known for a long time,but as a guy who likes or maybe even loves you??"

"I....I don't know,oppa!!I think I like him but I am not sure it's because he is nice to me or it's because I....I also have feelings for him.I don't want to give him my answer untill I am sure about my own heart,Channie oppa!"you said to Gongchan.He nodded and then he said"Well,how about we should test your heart now??But you need to be completely honest with me,ok??" You looked at him with wide eyes but then you said"Sounds like a good idea,Channie oppa.I think we should because I am tired of dodging from this question for 3months!".Gongchan smiled before he said"Well,let's go to a cafe and start our exam about your heart now!".
#############
When you two arrived to the cafe,you two sat in a table at the corner of the cafe after getting your drinks.Gongchan said"Well,let's start our check up for your feelings!" You laughed and then playfully asked him"Oppa,how will you check??I mean from what preference???".Gongchan took out his phone and said"We have internet,you dummy."

"Internet???You mean those love quizs???!Oppa,you know that they are not 100% true!We can't trust these results,oppa!"you said with a serious face.Gongchan smiled and he said"Yep,i know they are not 100% true but i think it still worth a shot!It might help you to re-think about some...how should i say,moments??you know,those moments with L sunbae so i think we should try!And who cares if they are not true,we are not going to believe these results alone and make decisions,right Hanah ah??" You sighed and nodded at his answer.Then you said"You're right oppa!!Let's try!!".

Gongchan smiled widely and then he said"Ok,first question!When do you think of him??". You frowned and tried to think when do you think about L but you can't seem to remember.You almost thought you never think of him but you realized that he is always on your mind so you don't necessarily try to think of him.He just appear in your mind whenever you see something he likes,or dislikes or when you hear something he said before.So you answered "I don't need to think of him,oppa.I think he always seems to be on my mind!He always appears on my mind out of nowhere!"

"Ok,so now you know that he is always on your mind,huh??See,it's a good thing!!"Gongchan said cheerfully and you smiled in agreement with him.Then he said"Ok,next question!Have you ever been jealous more than once because of him???".

This time,you don't need to think very hard because although,you never wanted to admit,you were jealous when you saw him with other girls,especially with Kim Yerim.So you nodded and said"More than once!I've been jealous of his e -girlfriends more than once!But maybe that's because i am his bff too!".

"Well,maybe or maybe not.But that's not matter!We should just continue,ok??"Gongchan said and you nodded with an "Ok".

Then he asked you"Do you think about your future with him??I mean like can you imagine yourself with him in the future???" You nodded and said"Well yeah,of course.Oppa,Myungsoo is my fiancee after all!So isn't it a natural thing to think my future with him??".

Gongchan said"Yeah,he is your fiancee but it never means that he will be your husband too,you know?". Not knowing what to say at this,you opened your mouth to protest but only to close it again at a loss of words.

Gongchan smirked and then said"See,you never thought your future like that!And you are that type of person who will say 'no' if you don't want to do something. When you were engaged,you didn't see it coming beforehand so you had to accept it but the marriage?? You know this would happen yet you don't refuse it!!And don't tell me you can't protest your parents cause i know you are not that obedient to let someone control your own life,Hanah!I think you like him too!Maybe even love him!"

You sighed and mumbled"Maybe because he is my bff too!All these things can happen because Myungsoo and i,we have been bffs since we were child!"

"Ok fine!!If you are still stubborn to admit it,then kiss him again!And see if there will be fireworks or butterflies or whatsoever things that writers or directors say in their movies and books!!"Gongchan deadpans and you laughed at him.You said"But those things only happen in movies,aren't they oppa??Did you feel those things too when you had your first kiss??"

 Gongchan laughed before saying"Well techanically no cause i was too young back then.I was just like what 10 and it was just a peck on the lips,and i was just a kid so no nothing appears.But when i had my kiss with my ex-girlfriend,i felt something.Not those fireworks or butterflies but chemistry.That feeling that you are with the right person at that moment!Even though we broke up now,i never regret about dating her because she was the right one for me at that time!"

 You smiled and nodded at his words and then you said"Thanks oppa!But seriously,how can i kiss him again??I just can't go back home,go straight to him and then kiss him!"with a blush.

Gongchan smiled at your naive mind and thought "She is like a child!No wonder she doesn't even know that she already likes L sunbae!".He said"Silly,i am not telling you to kiss him right away!I am just saying that the next time you and L sunbae kiss,try to figure out that time!Gosh,i feel like i am not your boy friend but a girl friend!!".

"But you are better than girl friends oppa!!You are the best!"you cheerfully said with two thumbs up.Gongchan smile and ruffled your hair.Then he said"Let's go back now!I don't want to die from L sunbae's glare!!"and you laughed before saying"Don't worry,i won't let him kill my bestfriend,oppa!!".
#############################################################

Woah,it's been a while since i last updated!!I am so sorry for that!*bow*
I just didn't know what to write or how to continue this for a while.And then i got this ridiculous idea but i had to study for my mid-term at that time.So i couldn't write it down!Sorry all my dear readers!!*bow again*

How is this chapter??Is it weird??Is it ok???I hope it's not very weird or bad!And sorry for the mistakes and errors too!T_T

And i want to say thank you to all of the awesome readers who wait patiently for me and not left this fanfic!!I very love you guys!!(blame the unicorn for this!He is seriously messing up my no.1 bias spot!!)

Btw,have you guys watched INFINITE 'Man In Love'????It's really awesome and MYUNGSOO!!!!!He is so cute,right????And Sungjong and that kitty,they are so cute!!!I really like Sungjong in this mv!!keke!And our choding,cute and handsome as always.And Namu looks younger in the mv,don't you think??And Dino,he becomes more and more handsome,right??Hoya,the cute and always shy Busan dancing machine!And last but not least,our Gyuzizi!!He looks cute at that scene where he looks at Myungsoo,who is smiling alone while walking like,'Is he out of his mind??'.haha!!

Ok,i have to stop blabbering now!!!hehe!!Bye!!And don't worry,i won't make you guys wait that long again!!I will really really really try to update as soon as i can and as it is my summer break now,i can write more!!yoo hoo!!