Chapter 8

You are my everything

The next morning,you woke up and saw Kim Yerim is still sleeping.You thought"What happened to Myungsoo and her??I should call and ask him!".Then you called and told L to meet you near the river side.When you arrived to there,you saw L is already there.

He smiled and said"Annyong Hanah ah!You woke up so early!"

"Did i awake you that early??Mianhae!I just wanted to ask you something!"you said.

"That's ok!I was already awake when you call me!"

"Are you ok??I mean you and Yerim.Are you two ok now??"

"I broke up with her last night!"L said while chuckling a bit.

Your eyes widen and said"What??You did what??Broke up with her???Why??Is is because of me??If it's because of me,i can apologize her for you!".

"No,it's not because of you!We just can't agree to a solution to our problems so we broke up!"L said.

"But,still these problems concern about me too right??I mean it's because of the engagement right???"you asked while looking down because you feel sorry and guilty for L.

L sighed and then he hold your shoulders.He said"Hanah ah,look at me!Don't look down,raise your head ok??"

You looked at him with tears in your eyes because you feel sorry for L as you think he broke up with Yerim because of your fault.L softly said"Hanah ah,the reason i broke up with Yerim is because we can't agree to a solution for our problems which you have nothing to do with,ok??You are not in the any reason that i broke up with her!So,stop blaming yourself!It's not your fault!Don't cry,ok??"

You nodded and said"Ok,but you need to tell me if the engagement thing or me affect your life.I don't want to bring bad things to you ok??You can tell me anything!I can do that for you even if it's to apologize Kim Yerim or someone like her!You are my bff Myungsoo ah!You know you can always count on me right??".

L said"Yeah,i know!And don't feel guilty or sorry ok??".

"Ok,i won't!Bye Myungsoo ah!I have to go back now!I need to pack my things!"u said and L nodded.

When you arrived back to your room,you saw Kim Yerim is also packing her things.You sighed and just started to pack your things too.Then Kim Yerim said"Min Hanah-shi,you must be very happy now huh??Beause i broke up with L oppa!".

"I am neither happy nor sad about that Kim Yerim-shi!I just feel sorry for my friend because he broke up with his girlfriend!That's all i feel!"you calmly said.

Kim Yerim scoffed and then she said"Don't be too happy Min Hanah!I may lose this time but next time,you better be prepared cause i won't lose again!"

You looked at her and said"I am not competing with you for Myungsoo!So there is no winning or losing for me!".

"Yeah,but it means a competition for me!So just remember my words!"Kim Yerim said and leave the room.

You sighed and just shook your head before you go back to pack your belongings.
###############################################################################################################################################################################

When you arrived back to Seoul,you called your mom and said"Omma,i am arrived to Seoul now!!".

Your mom said"Oh,great!!Come to the wedding dress shop near our company with Myungsoo now!Both of you need to chose a dress!"

"Omma,it's just an engagement party!Not a wedding!!Why do i need to chose a dress at wedding dress shop??"you asked.

"Who said you can't wear a wedding dress on your engagement day!And wedding dress are just like a normal evening dress if you don't wear it for the wedding!"your mom explained.

You said"Arraso,i get it omma!!!I'll meet you there!!".Then you hung up the ph and called to L.You asked"Myungsoo,where is your car??".

He said"At the parking lot!Wae???".

You said"Wait for me there!We need to go to a wedding dress shop!!"and you hung up the ph.

L mumbled"Aish,she just talked what she want!!That girl is always like that!"and after 2 or 3 minutes,you come into his car.

"Where do we have to go now??"L asked and you said"Ahjusshi,we need to go to the wedding dress shop near our company.Ahjusshi know where it is,right??".

The driver ahjusshi said"Yes,i know where it is"and you said"Ah,immo is also there right ahjusshi??".

He said"Yes"and L asked to you"Yah,explain me too!Why do we need to go there??".

You said"To chose a dress for me an a suite for u!!!"

L nodded and said"Figures!Aish,why don't omma and immo chose by themselves and give to us???I don't like to wait and chose!!".

You asked"Why will you need to wait??"

"If we need to chose a dress for you,you will need to change into several dresses!!That's why i will have to wait you,pabo Min Hanah!!"he said.

"Yah,i am not pabo!!You are the pabo,Kim Myungsoo!!All you know is to annoy me!!"you said while pouting.

L chuckled and thought"I like to annoy you because you are cute Hanah ah!But i won't tell you that because i know you won't believe me!".Then he said"I like to annoy you because you are my friend!".

You said"You like to annoy me because i am your friend??So,if i am not your friend anymore,you won't annoy me right??"

L said"Yeah,wae?".

"So you won't be able to annoy me after the engagement because i will be your fiancee,not your friend!"you happily said.

"Who saids you are not my friend because you become my fiancee??You will still be my friend so i can annoy you even after the engagement!!Ha ha!You can't escape from me!"L teased you.

You hit his arm playfully and said"Then i have no choice but to hit you!".You  two didn't stop bickering and teasing untill you arrive to the shop.

##############################################################################################################################################################################################

New chapter!!^^How is this chapter??Hopefully it's good!

And thank you for waiting for me!I will try to update the next chapter again in next weak!But the next weak will be a busy weak for me so please wait for me again!^_^

I love you to all my readers and subscribers!!You guys make me happy!!

Please comment and subscribe too!!Thank you!!^^