Chapter 13

You are my everything

"Loving U~ U~
Na otthokae,What should i do??"

You woke up by the sound of your phone's alarm,which is Sistar's "Loving U".You rubbed your eyes and get out from the bed as to get ready to go to the airport.After washing up,you changed into a long gown with a black cardigan over it with a pair of  white sandles.You then grabbed your pink,polka dot luggage and went downstairs.

(A/N:I really want that luggage!!It looks so cute,right??And do you know who is the owner of this luggage too??He is in the photo so i think you all know who he is!!^_^)



You saw L is already in the living room,sitting on a sofa.At first you thought he was just sitting but when you went closer to him,you saw him sleeping.Your lips formed a small smile as you watched his peacefully sleeping face.

"Starring is rude,you know??"L suddenly said without opening his eyes which caused you to jumped back in shock.

You said"I thought you are sleeping!!!"with a loud voice as you are still in shock.

L opened his eyes and then he smirked while saying"Closing my eyes do not always mean that i am sleeping,Min Hanah!I was just closing my eyes,not sleeping!But why are you starring at me??Am i that handsome??"

"No,i was just starring at you beause you look ugly when you are sleeping!!Or in this case,you look ugly when you are closing your eyes,Kim Myungsoo!Don't think yourself highly!!"you said while rolling your eyes.

L got up from the sofa and stratched his hands while yawning cutely.Then he said"Whatever!I am not in the mood to fight with you!Let's go to the airport now!Umma and appa will follow us to Jeju when they finished their urgent meeting with the company from France.So,we have to go to Jeju first!".

"Really??So,we have to go to Jeju first??Just the two of us??"you asked to L.

He nodded and said"Yep!Let's go!".Then he grabbed your luggage and went to the car.You followed him and then you get into the car too.

L looked at you and said"You forgot again!"as you are not wearing your seatbelt again.

You quickly wear your seatbelt and blushed as you remebered the last time you forgot to wear the seatbelt and how close L's face was from your face that time.But you were lucky because L didn't notice that and start the engine to go to the airport.

When you arrived to the airport,L go to the passport control counter first and you followed him from behind.The woman in uniform smiled sweetly at L and said"Hello,Mr.Kim,can i see your ticket??".

L simply smiled and handed his ticket to her.When she took the ticket from L,she purposely touch his hand and you saw that too.You pouted unknowningly and felt a little bit of jealousy in your mind.

So when it's your turn to show the ticket to her,you grabbed L's arm before he walked towards the gate.

L looked at you in suprise and mouthed"Wae??".

You smiled cutely and said"Oppa,wait for me!Let's go together,ok??"with a little bit of ageyo in your voice just to obvious that you are L's fiancee.

L looked at you and said"Umm...ok!Sure!"with a confused look on his face.

When that woman in the uniform gave back your ticket,you snatched it fast and smiled.Then you go to L and linked his arms with yours.

"Yah,Min Hanah are you crazy??What are you doing??Why are you like this all of a sudden??And oppa??You never called me oppa!!"L hissed and you whispered"You said we have to act like a couple when we are in the public!I am just doing my job!".

L feel sad because you said you were doing like that because he said you to do it.He thought"So that means nothing??Of course,it's nothing Kim Myungsoo!Why would she do it because she.....likes to do??She doesn't love me as a man,right??Wait!!!Kim Myungsoo,what are you thinking??Do you want her to love you as a man??You are insane,Kim Myungsoo!!".

You also thought"I did it because he told me to do it,right.I didn't do it because i wanted to do like that,ha ha right??!Of course,i won't do like that!!I was not jealous!!Wait,who said you were jealous??You were not jealous,Min Hanah!!That's right,you are not jealous!!"

You then cleared your throat and let go of L's arm as you are boarding onto the plane.L looked at you and then he go into the plane first so you followed him.

You and L sat on your premium club's seats and when the plane started to move,you feel dizzy as you always feel like that when you are on a plane.You stuck your fingers into your ear as your ears ache too when you are on a plane.You quietly mumbled"I am feeling dizzy now!"as you continued to stuck your fingers into the ears as your ears are aching due to the sudden change of atmospheric pressure.

L glanced at you and realized that your are having plane-sickness.He asked"Are you ok??"

You shook your head and said"Nope,i have plane-sickness!My ears are aching now because of the sudden change of atmospheric pressure!".

L took out his black headphone and ipod from his backpack.



Then he pressed the play button and put the headphone on your ears.You blinked at his suprise action and he said"It will make you feel better!Now,close your eyes and listen to the music!You will feel better!".

You nodded and said"Komawo Myungsoo ah!".

He smiled softly and nodded.You then closed your eyes and listen to the song,which is "Lucky"by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat.

Slowly,your plane-sickness fade away. You are now happily listening to the songs while closing your eyes and you quietly hummed along the song sometimes.

L looked at you and thought"Glad that she is ok now!Min Hanah,silly girl!You always make me worry".Then he also smiled unknowingly and go back reading his book.

After awhile,the plane landed to Jeju and you two got off from the plain.

There is already a car parked for you two at the parking lot and L get into the car first.Then you get into the car and this time,you do not forget to wear the seatbelt.

When you arrived to the hotel,the receptionist give a key card to L.You and L looked at each other and then looked at the key card.You asked to L"Umm,why is the key card only one??".

L looked at the key card once again and saw that is the key card of the penthouse.He sighed in relief and said"It's the key card to the penthouse!Don't worry,pent house has 2 bedrooms so we don't need to share the bedroom!".

You also sighed in relief and said"Ah,i see!Whew,i thought we had to share bedroom!It's a relief to know that there are two bedrooms!!"

"Why??Even if we have to share bedroom,what's the problem with that??Uh oh,i see you are being a ert,Min Hanah!!"L teased you while he is keeping a straight face.

You blushed like a tomato and said"Yah,i am not ert!!!You are the one who is thinking strange things!!Stop teasing me,Kim Myungsoo!!".Then you quickly snatched the key card from L and walked to the elevator,leaving him behind.

L grined widely and thought"Ha ha,she is cute when she is angry or blush!".Then he walked to the elevator too.

When you opened the penthouse's door,you saw a huge living room and you saw the door which is connecting to another side of the penthouse.So you open it and excepting to saw two bedrooms.But all you see is .....


ONLY ONE BEDROOM.


Your eyes widen and L,who is also standing next to you,is suprised to see that there is only one bedroom.L immidiately call his mom and said"Omma,why does our hotel room only have one bedroom???How can we share bedroom??"

His mom said"Sorry,Myungsoo ah!The hotel is already full of guests and they only have one penthouse with two bedrooms and another penthouse with one bedroom left.So,Hanah's parents and we have to share the two bedrooms penthouse and you two have to share one room!But they have two separated beds so we thought it's ok!"

"Omma,but..."L said and then cut off by you,who said"It's ok,ommonyim!Don't worry about it!".

L looked at you as if you have gone crazy.You just mouthed"Just tell ommonyim that it's fine!".

He looked at you again but then he said"Ok,fine omma!Bye!I will hung up now!".

After hanging up the phone,he asked"Why did you tell her like that??Are you really fine with this??Well,i am not!!"

You said"I am not fine with that thing too!But,think about it!!Ommonyim said they thought it's fine cause there are two separated beds!!So,if we said it's not ok,they may think us strange!!"

L said"Yeah,you are right!If they think we will be ok with it,why not??There are two separated beds too!Yeah,i think you are right!We shouldn't think we won't be ok!We will be ok,right??"

"Yeah,i guess!Let's try to be ok with this situation!!"you said.

But both of you thought"It's going to be awkward to be in the same room with him/her!!!"
#########################################################################
Hi hi!!I am back!!Thanks a lot for waiting me!!*bow*

I want to say thank you to all my subscribers and readers!!Love you all so so much!*big hug*

I will try to update soon!!

And please comment and subscribe too!I love you!!^_^