Chapter 14

You are my everything

(A/N:It's the same time as the last part of chapter 13!)

You cleared your throat to break the awkward silence between you two.Then you said"I will take the left side of the closet,ok??I am going to put my clothes into there and don't you even dare to think about looking through my things!!".

L raised his eyebrows and asked"Wae??Why can't i look through your things??"

"I am a girl and i need privacy.ok??So,don't even think about it!!"you said with a serious voice.

"Ok,fine!I won't!And you too,don't touch my things!"L said and you nodded.

After putting your things into the closet,you go to the kitchen and boil some water to make a ramen as you are hungry.L looked at you and asked"What are you doing??"

You said"Boiling water to make ramen!Why??"without looking back at him.

"Ramen??Good!!I want to eat too!!"he happily said.

"Who said i am going to make ramen for you too??I am just going to make one for me!"you said while taking a ramen pack from a bag in your luggage.

L looked at you strangely and asked"You bought ramen to Jeju island??You are strange!!".

You shrugged and then said"If i didn't bring ramen to Jeju,you won't be able to eat now!"

L's eyes brighten like a kid who saw candy and cheerfully said"So,you are going to make one for me too??"

You stuck out your tongue playfully and then walked back to the kitchen.

L followed you and said"Keke,komawo Hanah ah!!You are the best!!Love ya!!"without noticing that he just said "Love ya" to you.

You blinked in suprise and asked"What did you just say??"while blushing slightly.

L looked at you and asked"Wae??What did i say??".Then he realized that he said"Love ya"to you So,he just laughed awkwardly and said"Ha ha,i said like that because umm...i...i just wanted to say ......thank you!!Yeah,i said thank you in a different way!!Ha ha,that's right!!Don't think wrongly!".

You turned your head to the other side as you don't want to show your blushing face to L.Then you cleared your throat and said"What?I am not thinking wrongly too!I was just asking!".

L also laughed awkwardly and said"Ha ha,right!Well,i am going to watch tv now!So let me know when the ramen is cooked,ok?"

"Ok!"you said and continue to cook the ramen.When L go to the living room to watch tv,you thought"I really really need to stop blushing around Myungsoo!Why am ialways being awkward with him these days??Aigoo!!Stupid arranged engagement!!".

When the ramen is cooked,you carlessly touch the pot and that caused you to squealed"Omma ya!!It's hot!!".

L heard your squeal and asked"Wae??Are you ok,Hanah??"while coming into the kitchen.

Then he saw you and he hold your hand to see it's ok.He saw a hot red mark on your palm and said"Yah,how can you be so clumsy??Don't you know that you should use kitchen glove or at least a cloth to touch the pot on a stove??"

You pouted and said"I forgot,ok??Geez,you don't need to scold me like that!!You are too bossy!!".

"Sorry,i was just worried about you!Come on!Let's pour some cold water over it!"L softly said and take you towards the kitchen sink.Then after that,he take you to the living room and make you sit on a sofa.

You are suprised by his caring and soft side and secretly happy by his carings towards you.He said"Wait here!I will go take the first aid kit!"and go to the bathroom.Then he come back with a mini first aid kit and take out some cooling gel and apply it over your palm.He lightly blew some air over your palm and your heat skipped some beats by watching him so caring for you.

He then said"Well,i am not got at doing bandage but still i have to do it so bear with it,ok??"while fixing the bandage for you.

You smiled and said"Thanks Myungsoo ah!I really mean it!".

"Well,that's nothing!And anyway,you got hurt because you were making ramen for me so i have to take responsbility for this!"L said with a gentle smile.Then he said"All done!"and you looked at your hand.The bandage looks somehow strange but you smiled brightly and said"Komawo Myungsoo ah!Let's eat!!The ramen will turn cold".

When you are about to use the chopstick,you realized that your right hand is now bandaged.You mumbled"Mwoya?So how can i eat??".

L looked at you and said"Ah,right!Otthokae??How will you eat in that way??"

"Mwolla!Ah,otthokae??I am hungry now!!"you said with a pout.

L suddenly said"I will feed you!"and you asked"What??"with wide eyes.

He said"Just open your mouth!"while holding a chopstick full of noddles infront of your mouth.You looked at him and open your mouth slightly.And he start to feed you.You feel strange and awkward but you feel happy in the same time too.Your heart beats unevenly when you met L's eyes.

L also feel awkward and strange but still he feel happy too.His hearts beat faster and faster when he met your eyes.You both quickly looked away and thought"Why is my heart beating so fast??".

After eating the ramen,L said"I will clean the dishes!You just stay here and be careful,ok??"

You nodded and said"Ok!Thanks again,Myungsoo ah!I owe you a lot!".

"Yeah,you owe me a big time!!So you have to bake cupcakes when we arrived back to school.ok??"he said with a big grin.

"Cupcakes??Are you kidding on me?You know i am not good at decorating the cakes!!"you said.

"Well,whatever!I just want to eat your cupcakes so don't forget!!"L said while cleaning the dishes.

You sighed and said"Fine fine!!I will do that for you!!I will try my best although i am not good at decorating!Don't nag me if they are not beautiful!".

"Ha ha,fine!"L said and he thought"It's fine for me as long as you are the one who made them!".
#########################################################################

I will continue this in next chapter!This chapter is the part 2 of chapter 13 and next chapter will be the part 3.I hope you like it and i will try to update as soon as i can!^^

To all my new and old subscribers and readers,i love you all!!And i want you to know that you guys make me really happy!!You are the best!!Jjang!!:D

Thank you for reading!!Please subscribe and comment too!It means a lot to me!!^_^

I love you!!Saranghae!!<3