Chapter 15

You are my everything

When both of your parents arrived to Jeju,they told you and L that you two have to attend a bussiness party this evening.You sighed secretly as you don't like to attend bussiness parties.You are not the awkward turtle but you also are not a social butterfly too.But one thing for sure is that you don't like to talk with people you don't know.

Knowing that you don't like bussiness parties,L come to you and said"You don't want to go to that party,right??".

"Yeah,but what can i do??I have to go to that boring party anyway!"you said with a pout.

L said"Well,that's right!You can't do anything about that!!But who knows that the party might be fun too,right??So cheer up!!You need to dress up,right?I don't want my finacee to look ugly!!"with a playful smirk on his face.

"Yeah,you are right!I don't want to be an ugly duckling too!So,i am just gonna start preparing for the party!"you said with a faint smile and then you remembered that your hand is still bandaged.So you said to L"Can you please remove this for me??"without realizing that you forget to mention bandage to him.

L,who is looking for his suite,immadiately looked at you and asked"What did you just say??"with wide eyes.

You looked at him with a confused look and asked"What??Why??".

"You..uhm,,you asked me to remove something from you,right??"L asked with a slightly blushed face.

You then realized you forgot to say bandage and also realized that it's quite awkward thing to say to L as you just said before that you were going to prepare for the party.You quickly said"Bandage!!I mean plese remove those bandage from my hand!!"with a red face too.

"Ah,bandage!!Ha ha!Right!!Bandage!!"L said awkwardly and then he removed the bandage from your hand.

"Thanks!!I think i don't need to wear bandage anymore!My hand seem better now!"you said while looking at your hand.

L bent down to look at your hand and said"Yeah,i think so too!But you need to wear bandage again after the party so that it won't have infection!"

You smiled and said"Arraso,Myungsoo ah!Komawo!!You are really a good friend for me!!".

"Well,that's are what friends for,right?No need to say thank you between you and me!"L said with a smile and then he went into the bathroom to take a shower.You also started to chose clothes and shoes for the party.

After an hour passed,you are done preparing for the party.You wore a mini dress and your hair is just naturally down.You also wore some light make up as it is a night party.

You go to the living room,where L is waiting for you,and said"I am done!Let's go!!".

L turned around from watching the sofa and when he saw you,he blinked his eyes and stared blankly at you as he thought"Wow,she is really beautiful!How can she become so pretty during these years??She is no longer a young girl who cried when i ,but now she looks really gorgeous!!Wait wait wait,did i just spazzing over Min Hanah??Gosh!Kim Myungsoo,you are crazy!!!".

You looked at him with a slight frown and asked"Yah,Myungsoo ah!!Why are you starring me like this???Do i look weird???Or do i look ugly??".

L immidiately snapped out from his thoughts and said"No no no!I was just thinking about something!!You look great!!Don't worry!!".

"Really??Well,thanks anyway for telling me that i look great!!I thought you were starring at me because i look ugly!!"you said with a smile before heading to the door.

L softly mumbled"I was starring at you because you look so gorgeous!!".

"Umm,what did you say??Sorry,i didn't hear what you say!"you turned around and asked to L.

"Nothing!I was just umm...humming to a song that i heard a while ago from tv!"L said with an awkward chuckle.

You nodded and said"Ah,i see!Ok,let's go!Our parents must be waiting for us!!".

"Yeah,right!!Let's go!!"L said and you two get out from the room to go to the lobby where your parents are waiting for you.
##############################################

When you arrived to the party,L hugged your waist as soon as you step out from the car.Your eyes slightly widen in suprise but you quickly realized that there are so many people looking at you two.

You whispered"Kim Myungsoo,don't ever do like that again!!You need to tell me if you are going to do like that!!I was suprised at first!!".

"Ok!Mianhae!!I saw some cameras and i did like that!But don't worry,i will tell you first next time!!For now,we are a couple so don't be a poker face and smile"L whispered back.

You gave a small glare to him and then you smiled brightly for the cameras and to other people.A lot of people compliment you two as a very match couple and you blushed slightly at hearing those compliments.

After greeting the people that your parents introduce to you,you excused yourself out from the crowd and go to the little fountain infront of the lawn.You sit on the little bench infront of the fountain and sighed softly.Just then,you heard a voice that said"Hanah??"and you turned around to see who is this.

Your eyes widen as soon as you saw that person."Oppa..Baekhyun oppa!!"you quietly mumbled.You feel awkward as Baekhyun is your crush in high school.His parents are one of the bussiness partners of your parents and this is the first time you two meet after he left to England to study in law major.

He walked towards you and said"Hanah ah,it's been a long time since we last met!!How have you been???"

"I am fine oppa!What about you??How are things in England??"you said with a smile.

"Well,it's just so-so,you know.Nothing big happened to me!But i heard you got engaged to L.That is really unexpected!!But anyway,Congratulation Hanah ah!!"he said as he sit beside you.

You lightly chuckled and shyly said"Ah,thanks oppa!"

Baekhyun also chuckled and said"No need!But it's really suprising!I thought you and L are frienemy!!How come you two get engaged??"

"Well as a matter of face,we are still frienemy oppa!"you said with a laughter and Baekhyun laughed too.

At that time,L walked towards you too and said"Oh,you are here Hanah ah!Baekhyun ah,it's been really long time since you left to England,right??"

Baekhyun nodded and said"Yeah,right!!I was asking about the engagement!!How did that happen??"

L smirked and said"Wel,it seem like me and Hanah are fated to be together!".

You looked him with a suprised face and he just smiled.Baekhyun chuckled at his answer and said"Wow,Myungsoo,when did you become poetic??Ha ha,anyway i have to go back now!I hope to see you guys soon!!Good luck with your engagement!!"

"Dae oppa!Bye!Good luck to you too!"you said with a smile and L also said good bye to him too.

When Baekhyun leave you two,you asked"How did you know that i am here??"to L.

"I have my own way to find you!You can't run away from me!"he said with his usual smirk.

"Aigoo,whatever!!You are always so full of yourself!!"you said and then walked towards other people.

L mumbled"When will she change her habit of leaving me after saying what she want!!Aish,that girl!!"and followed you.
#################################################################

After the party,you and L went back to the hotel room.You sit down on the sofa and sighed"Aigoo,it's really tiring to keep a smiling face on!!My face,my lips and my legs are aching now!!Hmm...".

L looked at you and said"So quickly wash up and go to sleep!!I will sleep on the sofa so feel free to sleep on the bed alone!!".

"Really??Komawo Myungsoo ah!!You are the best!!"you said with a beam.

L chuckled and said"So just go and wash up quickly!!I want to sleep too!!"

"You can go and wash up first!!I want to sit for awhile!My legs are aching!!"you said and L asked"Are you sure??".

You nodded and said"Sure!!Go ahead!!".

L said"Ok,if you say so!!"and go to the bathroom to wash up.When he is done washing up and changing his clothes into pajamas,he come to the living room to say that you can go and wash up now but he found out that you already fall asleep on the sofa.

He looked at your peacefully sleeping face and he said"How can she fall asleep during this little time??She must be really tired!!"to himself.

Then he carried you in bridal style to the bedroom and laid you on the bed.Then he pulled the cover over you.He looked at your face and smiled as you look really innocent like a kid when you are sleeping.

He removed a few hair strands from your face and thought"I don't know why i felt jealous when i saw you with Baekhyun.I've been feeling strangely around you!!Is it possible that my feelings for you are starting to change??What if i starting to like you more than a friend??I don't want to make things awkward between us but my feelings are becoming more strange and strange!!I hope we will be able to stay happily in the future!!For now,i think i should just try to understand my feelings!!".

Then he whispered"Good night,Hanah ah!!Sleep well!!"and he switched off the lights as he is stepping out of the room.
######################################################################

Hi!!Sorry for the late update!!My internet connection is really bad and i wasn't able to use it as much as i want!!So,i wasn't able to update this chapter which i wanted to update it yesterday.:((

Please comment and subscribe!!It means a lot to me!!^^

I love you all my readers and subscribers!!!Thanks a lot!!Please continue to support my fanfic too!!^_^

I will try to update soon too!!Please wait for me!!:))