Chapter 2

You are my everything

You walked towards the campus gate with Haneul and Hoyoung and your phone rings.You took out your phone and saw the caller ID"Omma"and you picked up the phone.

Your mom said"Hanah ah,we have a meeting now so we can't send the car to u!Mianhae!you have to come back with Myungsoo".

You said"Dae??With Myungsoo??Can't i just come with taxi??".

Your mom said"But i already told Myungsoo to drop you off at home!So,you have to come back with him,ok??"and you sighed and said"Arraso omma.See you at home".Then you hung up the phone and said"Unnies,i have to go back home with Myungsoo!So i have to go now as i have to find him!Annyong!".

Haneul and Hoyoung said"Arraso,annyong!"and you waved and left them.

You mumbled"Why did i have to go with that stubborn Myungsoo??It's so annoying!!"as you searched him.Then someone tap your shoulder and said"R you looking for me??".

You turned around and said"Yep!Who else since i have to go back with u??".

L chuckled and said"I m taking you home coz immo asked me to do.Not like i want to!".

You rolled your eyes and said"Me too!I m going to home with you coz umma told me to do!!Don't think like i want to!!".

L pushed your forehead with his second finger and said"Aigoo,always bickering me!Let's go!I want to go home!!".

Then he walked towards his car and you mumbled"Stupid Kim Myungsoo"while following him.

When you arrived to his car,you and L sit in the back.He put on his earphone and look through the window.You snatched one side of his earphone and put it iand your ear.It's not a well-recorded song and it's just a recording of a girl singing a song.L take off the earphone from you and said"Yah,what r you doing??".

You pouted and said"I m bored!I forgot my ipod at my home.That's why i took your earphone.Btw,whose voice is that??Her voice is charming!".

L said"It's none of your bussiness!Don't snatch my earphone like that again,arraso??"and you said"Shiro!I will do like that again!".You snatched his earphone agaiand and stick out your tongue.

L mumbled"Aish,stubborn girl!"but he didn't take his earphone back.

You asked"Who is she??Her voice is great!Like a mermaid's voice!"and L said"Her name is Kim Yerim.She is one of my friends".

You give him a teasing smile and said"your crush??Or maybe,gf??".

L smiled and said"She is not my gf".

You said"So,she is your crush!I see!Don't worry,i won't tell other Myungsoo ah"and L asked"How many time do i need to say you to call me 'L oppa'??".

You stick out your tongue and said"Wae??your name is Kim Myungsoo and your just 2 years older thaand me so i call you 'Kim Myungsoo'.Is that wrong??I guess not!And why do you want to be called 'L oppa'??If you caand give a good reason,i will call you like that!".

L said"I am 2 year older than you and i like the name'L'more than 'Kim Myungsoo' coz my name is similar to comedian Park Myungsoo!So you have to call me'L oppa'for these reasons!Is that enough??"and you said"Annyi!I m not calling you 'L oppa'bcoz of that!It's not good enough for me!Mianhae Myungsoo ah!".

L sighed and said"Fine fine!!Call me as you like,ok??But why do you call me'Myungsoo'instead of 'L'??If you caand give a good reason,i will stop asking you to call me'L oppa',otthae??".

You thought"Coz no one other thaand me and your parents call you 'Myungsoo'.and it makes me to think that you are my friend' but you also thought"If i tell him like that,he may think like i have a crush on him!It's possible coz he is always over self-confident!!and i can't let him think like that!".

So,you just said"Coz i just want to call you like that"and L said"Not good enough!I guess we will just have to arrgue like now iand the future too!".

You said"I guess so!" and after awhile,you arrived to your home.You said"Driver ajjushi,kamsamida!!and Myungsoo ah,tell your omma thank u!Bye!!"and L said"Ok,i will tell her!Bye Hanah ah!".You smiled and go into your home.
******************************************************************************************************************

The next day at university,you go into your classroom with a quick footsteps as you are late.You bumped into smone and this causes you and her to fall your books and the papers she is holding.

You bowed and said"Mianhaeyo!I was in a rush!!".Then you sit dowand and picked up her papers for her.She just stand  there and when you give the papers back to her,she said"Aish,you waste my times!!What a bad luck!!".Then she left while hitting your shoulders on purpose.You just stood there bcoz you r suprise from her rude manners.

Then you said to urself"What a bad luck??Did she thought it's just my fault??Isn't she the one who bumped me first??Aish,so upsetting!!I should forget about her coz i have to go to my class!!"and you bend down and pick up your books.At that time,someone help you to pick up your books and wheand you looked at to see who,you saw Gongchan.

He smiled and said"Guess i m not the only one who late for class!".

You also smiled and said"Yeah,sane for me too!".Then you and Gongchan go into your classroom and luckily,the class hasn't started yet.You and him go to your seats and Hoyoung asked"Yah,why were you late??and why are you together with him??".

You said"I was late coz i forgot to set my alarm last night!and i am together with him coz we met infront of the class!He helped me to pick up my books!A girl bumped me and she eveand said i m wasting her time!"and Haneul said"Mwoh??Is she crazy???How caand she say like that?".

You said"Maybe she is crazy or over arrogant!She has a pretty face and charming voice!That's why she act like a goddes!Aish,thinking about her making me upset!!"and at that time,the professor come into the class so you guys stop talking.You thought"I heard that girl's voice somewhere!Do i know her??No way,i just saw her face for the first time this morning so it's not possible!But,i heard her voice before!It's strange!".But you shurgged your thoughts and concentrate oand what the professor said.###########
During the break time,you and your two friends go to the canteen.Hoyoung said"I want to eat prawand tempura!!Let's eat that!!"and you said"Ok!Let's go to the tempura shop!".

After buying tempura,Haneul said"Let's drink smthing!!I want to drink chocolate milkshake!"and Hoyoung said"I want to drink ice moccha!!".

You said"Me too,i want to drink ice milk tea!!!"and Haneul said"Maknae,plz go to the coffee shop and buy them!!I will buy milk tea for u!!".

You asked"Chinja??If so,deal!I will go to the coffee shop!"and Haneul nodded and give you money.

Hoyoung asked"What about me??"and Haneul said"you should buy for yourself!!I am not that rich to buy drinks for all!!".

Hoyoung pouted and said"Arraso!!Aigoo,it's not good to be the eldest!!".

You laughed and said"Mianhae unnie.I will buy for all of you next time!".Then Hoyoung give you money and you go to the coffee shop.You saw a chocolate cake iand the display cabinet and you thought"I should buy that too!!".

Then you go infront of the display cabinet and you said"Can you give me...".But your sentence cut off by a girl who said"Plz give me that cake!!".She stand  beside you and you looked at her bcoz she cut off your sentence and buy that cake even though it's obvious that you are buying that cake.To your suprise,that girl is the same girl who bumped you this morning and you thought"WHAT??Her again??I can't stand  it anymore".Then you said to her"Excuse me,but i m buying that cake!I arrived here first and i was iand the middle of ordering that cake".

She looked at you and said"But i finish the sentence first!So,i got that cake!It's not my fault!".Then she paid the cash and walk out from the cafe.You were left dumbfounded and thought angrily"OMG!!She is really rude!!!Aish,i want to kill her now!!How can smone be like that???".You paid your cash and go back to your friends.When you arrived to them,Haneul asked"What happened??you look like aand angry bull!!"and you said"Unnie,i am really piss off now!!you remembered that i told you this morning,a girl bumped me and said i was wasting her time??".

Haneul nodded and you continued"Now,i met her agaiand and wheand i was ordering the only one chocolate cake iand that cafe,she cut off my sentence and buy it!!Aish,i m really angry now!!".

Hoyoung said"Mwoh??Is she crazy??Didn't she have brain or eyes??"and Haneul said"Yeah!Who is she??Doesn't she have any manners??".

You said"If i know who she is,i will definitely go to her and kill her right now!!It's not bcoz she stole my cake but bcoz she doesn't have manners and she even said it's not her faut!!"and Haneul said"Wow,she is really crazy!!How can she talk like that??".

Hoyoung said"Let's forget about her now!!We should eat now!!It's almost the break time is over!"and you and Haneul nodded and you all start to eat.After eating lunch,you go back to your class.On your way back to class,you said"Unnies,i will skip this class!It's sport class now,right??So,i'll come back next period".

Hoyoung said"Arraso!But you have to come back next period,ok??"and you nodded.Then you go to the banch near the lake iand the campus compound.You sit there and you take out your ipod to listen to the music.You saw another persn is sitting beside you but you don't know who as his face is cover with a book.You closed your eyes and listen to the song,and when you opeand your eyes agaiand you saw Gongchan is sitting beside u.You take off your earphone and said"Annyong Gongchan oppa!When did you arrive here??".

He said"Oppa??"and you said"Ah,you said you r older than me so i call you oppa.Waeyo??Shiroyo??".

He smiled and said"Annyi,you can call me like that.It's fine!So,can i call you 'Hanah ah'??".

You nodded and said"Dae,Gongchan oppa!you can call me like that!".

He asked"Why r you here??Don't you like sport??"and you said"I don't hate sport but i m not a fan either.I skipped this period coz i was boring.What about u???".

He said"I injuried my leg so i can't go to there.That's why i m here"and you nodded.Then you asked"Gongchaand oppa,you said your birthday is in August,right??Can i know your date of birth??"and he said"My birthday is 14.8.1993.What about u??".

You said"My birthday is 28.7.1994.Wow,our birthdays r near.I think our likes and dislikes may be the same,right oppa??"and he said"Yeah,may be".

You said"Should we do a test about oyour personality??"and he said"Ok,cool!So,do you like swimming??".

You said"Dae!I like swimming.and do you like spicy food??"and he said cheerfully"Yes!So do you like Maths??".

You said"Annyi,i am not good at maths!This is one of my weak subjects.I like science even though i am not very good at it"and he said"We r completely opposite in this one.I don't like science!".

You asked"Are you the eldest iand your family??"and he said"Yes,i have one younger brother.You too??".

You nodded and said"I am the eldest and i have a younger brother too!Wow,i think we share a lot iand common!!!It's really daebak oppa!!".

He smiled and said"Right!I think we caand be really close friends!!"and you nodded.Then,the bell ring and you said"Let's go back to class together!".

He nodded and then you two go back to your class.When Hoyoung and Haneul saw you two are coming together,Haneul asked to Hoyoung"Unnie,r they dating??They seem really close!!!".

Hoyoung said"Mwolla!We should ask her"and when you arrived to your seat,Hoyoung asked u"Hanah ah,r you two dating??".

You said quickly"Annyiyo!We r just friends!"and Haneul said"Speaking of dating,i saw L sunbae is flirting with a girl".

You said"It must be Kim Yerim!He said he like her!How does she look??"and Haneul said"She has a pretty face but she seem to be arrogant!and she seem like she also like L sunbae".

You said"Arraso unnie!"and then the professor come in and the class started again.
*******************************************************************************************************************
After a few days,you and Gongchan become really close friends and you hangout with him often.L said to you that he is now dating with Kim Yerim but you still haven't met her.One day,when the classes are over,you walked to the campus gate with books in your hand .You tripped a rock and your books fall down.While you are picking up your books,a car drove and it makes water from a pond to splashed.Yor books and your clothes are wet bcoz of that and you were angry.So you shouted"Hey,stop your car!!"and a girl coming out from the car.She is the same girl who you encountered 3 weeks ago.

You said"How can you drive in the campus like that??Now,bcoz of you my books and clothes are wet!!"and she said"Who says it's my fault!you dropped your books and it's your fault coz you dropped your book  first!!It's bcoz you r clumsy!I have nothing to do about your book got wet!".

You shouted"It's really annoying!!!!!Who are u???Who are you to talk me like this???"and at that time,a voice said"Yerim ah,what r you doing here??".

You turned around and saw L was standing there.
#################################################################################

Chapter 2 is done!!I hope you like it!!Thanks for reading and please forgive my errors!!^_^

And if you are a fan of Kim Yerim,i am sorry to use her as the bad person.It's not my personal opinion and i wrote her like that because i think she fit that character except for the bad manners and other bad things.So,i appologize to all of her fans!