Chapter 6

You are my everything

The next day,you get up early an go to the subway station as today is the vacation day.You saw Haneul is already there and she is talking to the red hair boy who helped you guys on the first day.

You said"Haneul unnie,annyong!!"and she said"Annyong Hanah ah!Oh,let me introduce you to Chanhee oppa!you remember him,right??".

"Yeah,i remembered him!He is the one who helped us on the first day and he also sit infront of unnies,right??"you said cheerfully and he said"Dae,i am!Nice to meet you Hanah shi,i m Lee Chanhee!you can call me Chunji or Chanhee!It's up to you!I am fine with both names!".

You smiled and said"I am Min Hanah,Chunji shi!Or should i call you like Chunji oppa???I think you are older than me as Haneul unnie called you 'oppa'!Am i right??".He alos smiled and said"I am older than you.you can call me Chunji oppa".

You nodded n said"Dae,Chunji oppa!".At that time,Hoyoung arrived and all of you continued to talkThen when you turned around you saw L and Kim Yerim talking each other.You just ignored them and later,the teacher said"We will split into groups!There will be 2 girls n 2 boys in each group.Now i will call the names to form groups".She called so many names and Haneul and Hoyoung are in the same team with Lee Sungyeol and Chunji.Then the teacher said"Min Hanah,Kim Myungsoo,Gong Chanshik and Kim Yerim are in a group!"and you and L looked at each othe.

You both  thought"I don't want to be in the same team!!It's not the trip i wanted!!".Then you and L glared at each other and he turned back to talk to Kim Yerim.

You thought"Now,i have to watch all these lovey dovey scenes from that two!!How bad!!!"and go into the subway.You saw Gongchan is already in there.

He smiled and said"Annyong Hanah ah!I am glad that we are in the same team!!".
You said"Me too!!"and you sit beside him.

Later,Kim Yerim and L also come into the subway and they sit infront of you and Gongchan.You feel awkward infront of them and you just pretended to be asleep.Gongchan looked at you and he know you are feeling awkwad between L and Kim Yerim.He take out his ipod and then he put the head phone on your ears as he played the music.You looked at him in suprise and he just smiled.You also smiled and closed your eyes to sleep.Soon,you fell asleep and Gongchan put your head on his shoulder so that you can sleep more comfortably.L looked at you and Gongchan and he thought"Why is he being so nice to Hanah??Does he like her??".He felt jealous but he pretended like he doesn't feel anything with a poker face.
######################################################################

When you arrived to Paldang Dam,the teacher said"You guys have to sleep 2 person per room.Since there are 2 girls and 2 boys in each group,you have to sleep in that way too".

You thought"So i have to sleep with Kim Yerim???No way!!I don't want to!!"and Kim Yerim also thought in that way too.Then you go into the room and you saw a bunk bed.Kim Yerim said"I will take the bottom bed!I don't like to climb up to the top bunk!"and you thought"So do i!!But if i tell her like that,she will win over me!!I won't let this happen!!".

You give her a fake smile and said"Arraso!I will take the top bunk!Anyway,it's good because i can be on the above of you!".Kim Yerim is pissed off by your words but she can't change her words now too.So she just faked a smile and get out from the room.

You smiled in victory and thought"I won't let you win over me!!Keke!!I am not that easy.Kim Yerim!!"and you go to the assembly place.The teacher said"We will now go to the mountain!And each group will get a map,4 water bottles and a mini first aid bag.So,one person from each group has to take care of the group.Please select one person and that person will come to the teachers to get the things".

You asked to L and Gongchan"So,who is our leader???Gongchan oppa or Myungsoo??".

Gongchan said"SInce L sunbae is older than me,i think he should be the leader!".

Kim Yerim said"So,L oppa will be our leader!"and you asked L"Can you take care of the things Myungsoo??".

L said"Yah,i can do it Min Hanah!I am not a kid!!".

You mumbled"Whatever!".Then you all start to climb the mountain an as excepted,Kim Yerim is always beside L.

You thought"We are supposed to be a team,walking together but now,it's like i've been tagged along a couple's date!"and you looked at them.You felt jealous unkwoingly but you didn't notice that.

Gongchan said"It's like we are the third wheels,right Hanah ah??"and you said"Right oppa!!They are in their own world!!I think they won't even know if we go back to our rooms!".

Gongchan smiled and said"So what about we just walk leisurely and enjoy the scenery here??".

"That's a great idea oppa!!Let's just ignore those two love birds an enjoy our own walk!!"you cheerfully said.So,you and Gongchan walk side by side while talking happily.

L,who is talking with Kim Yerim,looked back and saw you and Gongchan are talking happily.He thought"Why are they so close??Are they dating??Yah,Kim Myungsoo,why do you care about them??Mind your own bussiness!!"and shake his head.

Kim Yerim asked"Waeyo L oppa?Are you ok??"and L said"Yeah,i m fine Yerim ah!It's nothing!Let's go!!".

After arriving to the top of the mountain,all the students take a group photo and enjoy the beautiful scenery.Then,the teacher said"Ok,let's go back to the pansion.We will make a dinner party at night so let's go back quickly".And all the students start to go back to the pansion.On the way,you tripped on a rock and fall down.You unknowingly squealed"Ah!!"and L quickly looked back to you.When he saw you fell down on the ground,he immediately run to you.Gongchan also come to you and asked"Hanah ah,gwinchana??".

You nodded n said"I think so oppa!".

L asked"Can you stand up???"and you said"I don't know!Maybe!".Then you tried to stand up and walk but your ankle is swollen and it hurts when you walk.So you can walk just slowly.

You said"I don't think i can walk quickly!My ankle hurts when i walk quickly"and Gongchan asked"So,i think it will be hard for you to go back to the pansion".You don't want to trouble others so you smiled and said"I can walk slowly oppa!It might take longer than other students but i will walk slowly back to the pansion!Don't worry Gongchan oppa!I am fine!!".

L said"Don't say nonsense Min Hanah!!I know you are not fine!!If you walk like this,you won't be able to get back to the pansion before the sunset!!And plus,it will make your ankle worse!".

You asked"So,what do you want me to do??".

L sighed n said"Get on my back!I will give you a piggy back ride!!".

"Mwoh??No,i will just walk by myself!You told me i am heavy like a pig last time you gave me a piggy back ride when we were in high skl!!I know you will tell like that this time too!!"and L said"Yah,i am doing this because i am the group leader!And i don't want to make other people worry about you!!So just get on my back Min Hanah!!"."No!!I told you i can walk by myself!!Just let me walk,ok??I am not a kid!!".

Gongchan thought"Should i give a piggy back ride to her??She won't think it's strange right??".So he said to L"L sunbae,i will give her a piggy back ride to the mansion!You are carrying the first aid kit too so it will not be easy for you!"

L said to him"It's ok!I can handle this!".Then he dropped his first aid kit bag and said to you"You are so stubborn Min Hanah!!I have no choice now!!So,don't think strange!!".

You asked"Why should i think like that??I don't understand!!And why did you drop the bag?Pick it up!"and at that time,L lifted you in bridal style.Gongchan and Yerim are shocked by L's action.

Yerim thought"Why does L oppa care about her so much???He should have ler her walk on her own!!Aish,i should be watching her carefully!!!"an Gongchan also thought"Why is L sunbae doing like that???He seems like he care about Hanah so much!!And why didn't he let me carry her??".

Your eyes also widen and shouted"Yah,Kim Myungsoo!!Put me down!!"."It's your fault!!I want to go back to the pansion quickly so i have no choice but to do this!!And Gongchan shi,can you do me a favour?Please carry the first aid kit bag to the pansion!"L said.

Gongchan nodded and said"Ok,sure!".

You said"Arraso Kim Myungsoo!!Just give me a piggy back ride!!It's better than to be carried like this!".

L put you down and you get on his back.Then he carry you to the pansion an on the way,you asked"Myungsoo,What if Kim Yerim angry u???Mianhae!!I caused trouble to you!!".

L said"No,Hanah ah!You don't need to say sorry!I should do like this because you are my bff!I have to take care of you for sure Hanah ah!Don't worry about Yerim.I will explain to her later!!".

You smiled and said"Komawo Myungsoo ah!I owe u!!".

"Yeah,you owe me a big time!!So,you have to make a packed lunch box for me when we go back to Seoul."L said with a mischiveous smile.You nodded and said"Arraso,i will do that for you!".

##########################################################################################################################################################################################

I am sorry if it's not a long chapter as i said before.And i hope you like this chapter!Please comment and subscribe too!And to all my old subscribers and new subscribers.thank you so much!!You guys are the best!!^_^