Final

You are my everything

"Ok where are we going now Myungsoo ah???I've been dragged around for 15minutes since we arrived here and i think i've been asking you this question for at least 6 times now!"you said to L,who's been dragging you around the streets of Myungdong.He just gave a big grin to you and said "Don't worry i am not planning to sell my fiancee to the gangsters so just believe me ok???".

 

You rolled your eyes because that's what he's been saying for the past 15 minutes and you are quite hungry and annoyed now.So you hit his arms not-so-lightly and said"Then at least let me fill my stomach first!!I haven't eaten anything as you dragged me here as soon as i woke up!!Give me something to eat you annoying fiancee!!".L laughed at your sudden outburst and then he said"Actually i am hungry too and i am taking you to a restaurant i found online now!So please just wait a little bit more,piggy ah!We are getting there". You blushed as you realised that he was taking you to a restaurant but as always,you hide your blush quickly and instead you just glared at him and mumbled "Whatever!Why didn't you tell me earlier,stupid Kim Myungsoo!!".

 

And after a few 5 more minutes,you two arrived to a small,cozy restaurant with cute decorations inside.You looked at the cute designs on the wall and said " Wow,how did u find this restaurant Myungsoo ah??It's really cute!!" like a 5 years old kid in a candy shop.His lips turn into a smirk and said"Well, i told u to trust ur fiancee right???Your fiancee is very capable,you know??".You smacked his arms in annoyance and ignored his whines by looking at the menu in front of you.You both ordered your food and you asked him "So u've been planning this whole date and tell me just now???".

 

He nodded and said "Well as we've never been on an 'official' date as a couple so i thought we should go on a date officially as a couple.I mean we had been to different places before as friends and fiancees-with-an-arranged-engagement but never as a couple right??So i took you out today as your boyfriend and your future husband!".You blushed at the word 'future husband' and said "Yah,who give you the permission to be called my future husband??I never agreed to marry you before!".

 

"Well yeah,but you've not agreed to marry me yet Hanah ah!Just wait and see,it's just a matter of time" he said with a playful smirk and you looked away while muttering "You haven't even propsed to me".L smiled and thought "Just wait and see Hanah ah!I have my plans!". After eating your brunch at that resturant,you and L strolled around the Myungdong and when you saw an arcade,you said"Myungsoo ah,let's go to there!We haven't been there since our last year in middle school!!Let's bet like we always did when we were kids!!If you win 3 games out of 5,i will buy you an ice cream and if i win,you buy me 2 ice cream as you are a guy and good at games!!"

 

"As if you are not good at games too Min Hanah!I know you are doing this for free ice creams right???"L said with a knowing voice and you just shrugged with a small grin.You two went into the arcade and you immidiately go to the air hockey game.L sighed and then he said "You are really evil Min Hanah,you choose the one you are good at!!Why don't you just go and get your ice creams now??It's much more easier and not need to tired myself only to end up buying you ice creams anyway!" You pouted and said"But where is the fun in that???Come on,have faith in yourself!Why are you giving up so easily??!"and L said"Fine fine princess!Whatever you want!".

 

You flashed a big grin and said"Come on,let's play!!".And as expected,you won three out of five games and L said"I already knew it would be like this!!Ahh,i wasted my energy only to buy ice creams to you Min Hanah!". You stuck your tongue out at him and said"Come on,i want to get my ice creams now!!"while skipping towards the ice cream stand like a kid.L chuckled at your childish behaviour and he said "Aish that kid,i will never win her!!"to himself before following you to the ice cream stand.

 

After buying one cone of strawberry ice cream and one vanilla for you,and one dark chocolate for L,you two walked to the subway station or more like L dragged you to there.When you arrived to the subway station, you looked around and asked to L"Subway station??? Where are we going again Myungsoo ya???" and again,L just answered"You will know when you arrive there!Just believe me and follow me ok??". You pouted and said"Aish,seriously you are really annoying Kim Myungsoo!!!Why are you being like this today??You keep dragging me here and there!".L ruffled your hair with a smile and said"I am sorry for dragging you around Hanah ah!But I promise you will like it when we arrive there so just bear for a few more minutes!!".

 

"Fine fine!!"You sighed with a small pout and L gave a peck to your pouting lips before linking his hand with yours.You slightly blushed because of the kiss and when the train arrived, you looked at the subway line number and said"Huh, isn't this line the one we took together when we were in last year middle school whenever omma was late to pick us up from school???"

 

"You and your great memories,Min Hanah! Yep this is the one we took back then!"L said when you two are in the subway.It's not very crowded since it's weekend so there are no student in the subway.You looked around the subway and asked"So are we going back to our school???".L nodded and said "Actually I wanted to suprise you but apparently you have very great memories and asked this question so yes,we are going back to our school!".

 

"Well i can't help that my brain is better than yours Myungsoo ya!"you said with a smug smile before taking a bite of your ice cream.L looked at you and then he said"Look look,you are trying to impersonate the scene from dramas,aren't you??".You looked at him with a confused face and asked"Eh??What scene from dramas???Oh do I have something on my lips???".L shook his head and said"Nope you have nothing on your lips"but then he quickly kissed the corner of your upper lips and said"See?all clean now!" You blushed very hard because there are other people infront of you.You elbowed L and hissed"Yah what do you think you are doing??? There are people infront of us!!".L said"So??I am just kissing my fiancee because I can"with a smirk and you mumbled"Stupid Kim Myungsoo!!".

 

Lucky for you, the train arrived to your station just then and you quickly exit the subway because you were embarrassed. L smiled at your cute reaction and said"Yeobo ya,let's go together!!" When you arrived to the school,you looked around the campus and said"Woahh,it's really good to be back to our school without having to worry about homeworks haha!".L chuckled and said"Yeah it is!Come on we should go,it's almost 4pm now and it will be dark soon!".You tilted your head to the side in confusion and asked"Huh where???Didn't we come here just to see the school again??".

 

"Nope!!Come on!"L said before holding your hands and run to the school backyard.You yelped in suprise and shouted"Yahh!!Why are you running Kim Myungsoo??! No, why are we running????".L looked back at you and said"Don't you remember the time we ran away from senior Sunggyu hyung because we spilled our chocolate milk on his uniform??It was the first time I held your hands and felt the electric sparks the moment our hands touched!".Your eyes widen at his sudden confession and you quietly follow L because you don't want him to see your blushing face.When you two arrived to the school backyard,L went to a big tree and he suddenly crouched down and start digging up the ground with his hands. You hissed"Yah what are you doing again??!!"and L just laughed and keep digging up the ground.

 

After a few more minutes,he exclaimed"Yes,found ya!!"and pulled out a small box from the ground.Then he turned to you and said"Actually that was my real birthday present for your 13th birthday Hanah ah!I saw this at the shopping centre and I wanted to give this to you since that time but I couldn't!But I want you to know that my decision was made since then and although I never shown it untill lately but I have never changed or even doubt my decision all the time!I always know that's what I need to do,and I want to do and you are the only one I want to spend my tine with" and he kneeled down infront of you before he said"And I know this is not the best way or the best ring to propse you but Hanah ah,will you marry me and let me make you happy from now on???".

 

Tears running down on your cheeks as you listened to his proposal and when he asked you the final question,you nodded and immediately hugged him while saying"Yes yes!!Of coz,it's a yes pabo!!Yes I will marry you!".L hugged you back tightly and whispered"Thank you Hanah ah,thank you!!I love you so much"which you also replied with"I love you too".When you pulled back from the hug,L gently kissed you and you kissed him back too.Then, with a big grin he said"So now I am officially your future husband right??".You slightly rolled your eyes because you know he is teasing you for what you've said this morning and you said"Yeah yeah,took you long enough to propose me!Now I am yours!Happy??"

 

L nodded with a big smile and said"Yes,I am very happy because you are my everything and I have you forever now!!"and then you two kissed again.

 

                                                    END

##########################################################################

OH MY GOSH,WHAT DID I JUST WRITE??? *shoot myself* *hides in a corner*

 

And I am very very very sorry for making you all wait this long T_T The truth is after my last update,I really didn't know how to write and I even wondered how the hell I wrote all previous chapters!I really didn't get new ideas or plots and I still don't know how to write properly too!So please forgive me if the ending is not good enough but I tried??? :'(

 

Thank you all for waiting very long and reading my fanfic although it's not really good as other fanfics!Thanks a lot for commenting, subscribing and reading all my lovely readers <3 I VERY LOVE YOU GUYS *hugs all of you* And I hope to see you again on my next fics (IF I ever write one of coz hehe XP).

 

Bye bye for now everyone ♥♥♥♥