Chapter 3

You are my everything

You said"Yerim???So,you are Kim Yerim???"and she said"Yes,i am Kim Yerim!How did you know with L oppa??".L come beside her and said"She is my close friend,Min Hanah.I told you about her before right Yerim ah??".She looked at you and said"So,you are L oppa's bff since childhood!It's nice to meet you Hanah shi!".Then she held out her hand to shake hands with you.

You chuckled coz you thought"This girl can change her view about a person in a second!She look pepple for what they are,not for who they are!I hate that kind of ppl!!".You said"I am going!"and leave them without shaking hand with Kim Yerim.

She thought"Huh,she deny my handshake??How dare she??Wait and see,i will make your bff into your biggest enemy,Min Hanah!!"and she faked a sad face and said"L oppa,your bff seem like she hate me!I am sad oppa!".

L said"I will talk to her!Wait here Yerim ah!"and he followed you.When he reached u,he said"Min Hanah!Why did you do like that????".

You said"I told you before about a girl who is really rude to me,right??Well,that girl is Kim Yerim!!".

L said"But still, she offer a handshake.you should do that!Don't you have manners??"and you said"Mwoh???Right,i don't have manners!So what???It's non of your bussiness,Kim Myungsoo!!".

L said"Yah,you should listeand to me!!I am older than u!!and who said it's just Yerim's fault for all the things between you two!Maybe you are the one who did wrong too.So,stop being stubborn and childish!!""and you are suprised coz he is defending her.

You said"Stubborn and childish??Yeah,i am like that!!If you don't like this side of me,you should stop being my bff too!Just go to ur gf!I don't need a bff like you too!!"and you leave him.you go to the banch near the lake and you started to cry when you arrived there coz you are so upset and sad by L's words.

You mumbled"Kim Myungsoo,bad guy!How can he do like that to me??"and you cried again.Just then,a person come beside you and said"Why are you crying,young lady??".

You looked at that person and saw Gongchan is standing there.You asked"Gongchan oppa,what r you doing here??"and he said"I thought i heard a puppy's voice here so i came here.But now i know that voice is from a big bunny!".

You asked"A big bunny???What do you mean a big bunny??"and he said"you are the big bunny,Hanah ah!you look like a bunny and you are not that tiny so you are the big bunny!".

You chuckled and said"So,you are the big zu puppy oppa!You always smell something first!So if i m a big bunny,you are the big zu puppy!".

He smiled and said"Arraso!Aigoo,you are really talkative my big buuny!".

You smiled and said"Yep,i m very talkative,zu oppa!"

.He laughed and said"Btw,do you wanna eat ice cream??I will go to aand ice cream parlor now so wanna come with me??".

You nodded and said"Ok,i will come with u!But you have to buy for me,ok??".

He smiled and said"Ok,let's go!I will treat u!!".

After eating ice cream with Gongchan,you go back to ur home.When you arrived to ur home,your mom said"Hanah ah,i have to tell you something!".

You asked"Waeyo omma???"and she said"We have to meet Myungsoo's parents tomorrow evening.It's a family dinner so prepare for that,arraso??".

You nodded and said"Dae.Arraso omma"..Then you go into ur room.you thought"Aish,i don't want to meet that stupid Myungsoo!!It will be nice if he won't come!But since it is a family dinner,he will be there for sure!Why is my luck so bad??"and you sighed.
#######################################################################################################################################################################################
Tomorow,you go to the university and when you arrived to your class,you saw a pink bag on your table.You thought"What's that??Who leave it there??"and you opened it.You saw lollipops inside the bag and you thought"Hum,lollipops???Who gave these to me??".You take out a strawberry flavoured lollipop and saw a note stick on it.You opened that note and that note said"I thought you would get this one first coz it's ur favourite flavour.So,i start with this one.Hanah ah,mianhae.I yelled you yesterday without meaning to,ok??i know i was wrong,Hanah ah.Forgive me!!".

You smiled and thought"Myungsoo,that guy!!He knows how to make me laugh".and you take out another lollipop and saw a note there too.The note said"My bunny bff,Min Hanah,i am sorry!Will you forgive me??Plz!!"and you chuckled.Then you take out the last lollipop and this time the note said"Hanah ah,i m really sorry!Plz,forgive me!!If you forgive me,plz look into your desk!^_^".

You quickly look into your desk and You saw a small white bunny doll.you take out that and saw a note attached to it.you opened the note and it said"So,you forgave me,right??Komawo Hanah ah!Thanks for forgiving me!!Keke!My lovely bff,saranghae!!".

You smiled and called to L.He said"Hanah ah,you forgave me,right??"and you said"As a matter of fact,yes!I forgave you!!You know i can't stay mad at a person for a long time,right??".

He chuckled and said"Yep,i knew it!Aigoo,i was sad for nothing!!I should have known that you will forgive me when you are calm down!!".

You shouted"Yah,KIm Myungsoo!Do you want to die??!!"and he said"I m just kidding,Hanah ah!!Don't be mad,bunny!".

You chuckled and said"Arraso!Btw,why did you call me bunny??".

He said"Coz your face and teeth look like a bunny.Wae??"and you said"Coz you are not the only one who called me bunny.Another one call me like that too".

L asked"Who??"and you said"Gongchan oppa call me like that".

L raised aand eyebrow and said"Gongchan OPPA??Your boyfriend??".

You said"No!!He is just a good friend of me!He sits beside me in the class.and i think he is a bit similar in personality like you"and L asked"Like me???How???".

You said"Well,he seems cold and chic but once he becomes friend with you,he will be a funny person.The way he talk is funny somehow and he is kind too"and L said"If he is similar to me,he must be handsome too".

You laughed and said"Aigoo,you are so full of yourself Kim Myungsoo!!But you are right,he is handsome and cute".

L said"Arraso arraso,i will hung up the ph now.Class is about to begin"and you said"Arraso,bye!".

Later that day,you and ur parents go to L's house to meet with his family.When you arrived to his house,you greeted his parents.Then you saw L and you said"Myungsoo ah,annyong!!"and he said"Annyong Hanah ah".Your parents and his parents looked at you two talking and his mom said"I think it's time to tell them"and your dad said"Let's tell them today".While all of you are having dinner,L's dad said"We need to tell smthing to you two,Hanah and Myungsoo!We are telling you and important thing so listen carefully".

You and L both thought"What??What is that important thing??"and your dad said"We are planning to marry you two".

You and L shouted"Dae??????MARRY????"and his dad said"Yep,you guys have to marry 2 years later from now on.and you have to get engage in next month".

L said"Appa,why are you doing this so suddenly???What if we don't agree to it??" and his dad said"You guys have no choice coz we already arranged all things.and after your marriage,You guys are going to live in america and attend the university there.Myungsoo will attend management department and Hanah will attend fashion design department at there.After that Myungsoo,you are going to manage the new branch office in newyork and Hanah is going to help her parents' bussiness too".

You said"So,we don't have a choice???"and your dad said"Yes,so you have to prepare yourself".
#############################################################################################################################################################################################
Chapter 3 is up!Sorry for the mistakes!And please comment too!Thanks a lot for reading this!^_^