Chapter 5

You are my everything

The next day at the university,your home room teacher said"We will go to a vacation to Paldang Dam tomorrow.It's a one night two days trip!Three different majors,including our major,architact major and last one is the music major!"and the students clapped in happiness and enjoyment.You also clapped at first but then you realized the two other majors are the majors of L and Kim Yerim.Your eyes widen and you thought"So i have to go on a trip with both Myungsoo and Kim Yerim??Great!How should i do with those two?!!It will be so awkward!!Aish!Mwolla!!Just ignore them Min Hanah,you can't let your vacation ruined because of them!!".

Gongchan,who is sitting beside you,saw your unhappy face and asked you"Hanah ah,are you ok??You look like you are upset!"

"Ah,i am ok oppa!I am just thinking about the trip!It will be fun right??"you asked with a faint smile.

"Yeah,i think so!But you look like you are not happy for the trip Hanah ah!Don't lie to me!"he said with a serious face.

You sighed and said"It's just because of something oppa!I'll tell you about that later!"

"Ok!You know,you can tell me anything,right??"Gongchan said with a smile.

"Of coz oppa!I know!"you said and Gongchan smile.Then the teacher said to open the books and you two stop talking too.When the break time is arrived,you told Hoyoung and Haneul that you will go to the canteen with Gongchan as you have to tell him something.Then you and Gongchan go to the canteen together.After having a spot to sit,Gongchan asked you"Hanah ah,what is that thing you are going to tell me??"

You sighed and said"I am going to engage with Myungsoo,Gongchan oppa!"

"Myungsoo??Did u mean L sunbae??The one you told me before??Are you kidding on me Hanah ah??"he asked with suprise.

You nodded and said"Dae oppa!He is the bff i told you before!And no,i am not kidding you oppa!My parents and his parents arrange that for us!We have no choice but to agree this engegement!"

"So,you will be L sunbae's fiancee after that engagement??"

"Dae oppa!It's like that!I have to marry him after my graduation from the university which is after 2 years later!"

"I see!"Gongchan said n he became sad for unknown reasons.He thought*Why did i become sad??Maybe it's because my friend is getting married!*n he shook his head to forget his thoughts,

"Oppa,u will come to the party,right??"u asked

"Of course,i will!When is that??"he said.

"It's still not the excat date,but i think it will be in next 2 weeks!I will let you know when i know the excat date oppa!"you said with a smile.

"But wait,why did you sad when you know that we were going to the vacation with L subae's major department??Shouldn't you be happy??"he asked.

"Ah,that's because Myungsoo has a gf and that gf's major is music major so she will be with us too oppa!I was not sad but upset because it's gonna be awkward betwenn the three of us!I don't want to be a third wheel between them!"you explained.

"Oh,i see!Don't worry Hanah ah!You have me!Remeber that,ok??"he said with a smile and you nodded.
################################################################################################################################################################

I am sorry because it's a short chapter!*bows* But i will update the next chapter tomorrow or maybe,tonight.And,i will try my best to update the next chapter as a long one!^_^

And thanks a lot for reading this chapter!I hope you will comment and subscribe too!

I love you all!^_^