Chapter 7

You are my everything


Later at night,you,Hoyoung and Haneul are sitting in their room after having dinner.Haneul said"Unnie and maknae,aren't you bore??"and you said"Of course,i am so boring now!!Waeyo??".

Haneul said"Let's play hide and seek!!"and Hoyoung said"We only have 3 people Haneul ah!Hide and seek is only fun with many people!".

Haneul said"We can ask Chunji oppa and Sungyeol oppa!Sungyeol oppa is really funny so i guess he will want to play too!And Chunji oppa is funny and outgoing too!!".

You said"I will ask Gongchan oppa to play!".

"Arraso!So let's go and ask them!But wait,what about your ankle Hanah ah??"Hoyoung said.

"It's ok unnie!Hide and seek only needs to hide well and i won't be the seeker as i can't walk too much!It's ok,right??"you said with a bright smile.

Haneul said"Ok!Let's go!!"and you all go to the boys to ask them.And they all agree to play so you guys started to play.After deciding who is seeker,Chunji is the seeker and he close his eyes and count to 10.You search for a place to hide and while you are still searching,Chunji start to find others.you thought"Otthokae??Where should i hide??!!"and you saw a corner which seem to safe.So you go into that corner and you saw Gongchan is already there.He is shocked because you suddenly come in out of nowhere so he almost call your name.You quickly put a finger on your lip to signal him not to make a sound.

Gongchan thought"Why am i feeling like we've been like this before???It's like a deja vu!"and then he suddenly remembered that he was in a situation like that with a girl in high school.He remembered her name is Min Hanah and he thought"Is Hanah is the same girl i met in high skl???Name is the same and her face seem similar too!!I should ask her later".

After playing hide and seek,Gongchan said"Hanah ah,can i ask you a question??".

"Dae oppa!Waeyo??"you said.

He asked"Which high school did you attend??".

"I am from Seoul High School.Wae oppa??"you said

He smiled and said"So,it's you!!Hanah ah,i don't know you remember me or not,but we met before at the school".

Your eyes widen and you asked"Chinja???When did that happen oppa???".

Gongchan said"Maybe you won't remember!I don't remember in detail now but we met before!I think you were in 1st year high school then!I am not very sure about that!But i remember that we really met before at school"and you said"Wow,it's like we are fated to be friends,oppa!!".

He smiled and said"Yeah,i think so too!!It's nice to meet you again Hanah ah!".

You also smiled and said"Dae oppa!I am happy to meet you again too!!".
##################################################################

When you go back to your room,you saw L is infront of your room.You thought"What is he doing here??Ah,maybe he is waiting for his girlfriend!".Then you walked towards him and asked"What are you doing here??".You are expected him to answer that he is waiting for Kim Yerim,but to your suprise he looked angry and when he saw you,he shouted"Where were you at this late night??!!"

Suprised,you blinked and stutterd"I..I was playing hide and seek with unnies and oppas!Wae??Why did you shout at me??!".

L angrily said"Playing hide and seek??!!Did you forget that your ankle is hurt?!You should be in bed,resting!Why are you out there playing??!""

"I was bored ok??Mianhae!!Aish,why are you so angry??It's not that i commited a crime or something like that!!Don't shout at me!!"you said with an upset face because L is shouting at you.

L let out a heavy sigh and said"Mianhae!I shouldn't shout at you!Anyway,take this medicine and apply the cream to ur ankle!I was waiting to give you this!"while giving a paper bag to you.

You are suprised by his careness and you take the bag.Then you smiled and said"Komawo,Myungsoo ah!Where did you get these??"

L rubbed the back of his neck and said"Doesn't matter where i got these from!Just do as i said,ok??I am going now!Bye!"

"Ok,bye!Good night!"you said while smiling.

Then L go back to his room and you also go into the room.When you get into the room,you found an angry looking Kim Yerim is starring at you.She said"Min Hanah-shi,stop being too close with L oppa!"

You asked"What did you say??Stop being close with Myungsoo??I am his CLOSE friend so there is no way we can't be close!You are asking for an impossible thing Yerim-shi!"

"But i warned you not to be so close with him,didn't i??"Kim Yerim shouted.

You smirked and shouted back"Don't shout at me!I am not deaf!!And fyi,didn't i tell you i won't do as you said too??"

"What??You are so ridiculous!!"Kim Yerim said and when she was about to slap you,someone run into the room and grab her hand.He said"Yerim,stop!Don't do like that to her!!".

Kim Yerim said"L oppa!!How can you say that to me??!".
 
"Yerim ah,stop!It's not her fault!It's my fault,ok??Don't hurt her!"L said and you are once agian suprised by his careness towards you.

You thought"Why does he care about me so much??He even said his girlfriend not to hurt me!".

Kim Yerim said"Oppa!Fine,if it's what you want me to do,i won't hurt her!But oppa,we need to talk about that!"

"Ok,let's talk outside!We should talk alone!"L said and then they leave the room.You sighed and thought"I should've protest this engagement!Now,it's all complicated!"
#######################################################################

Hello,thanks for reading this chapter!And i apologize for the mistakes!*bow*

And i will try to update the next chapter within this week.Please wait for me!^_^

And to all my subscribers and readers,thank you and i love you all!!Please give me advices and comments about the fanfic too!^^

Thank you!^_^