Chapter 10

You are my everything

You are in the dressing room,changing into your dress and doing your make up for the engagement party.Your hair is just naturally down with wavy style and you are wearing the dress which you and L chose a few weeks ago.

You looked at your reflection in the mirror and you thought*Well,now i am going to be Myungsoo's fiancess officially,right??I hope it won't be bad!*.Just then your mom come into the room and said"Hanah ah,let's go!It's time!".

You smiled weakly and said"Dae omma!".Then you go to the ball room where the party is held.You saw L,who is waiting for you at the entrace of the ball room.

"She's beautiful"L thought and then he said to you"Let's go!"while putting out his arm for you.

You nodded and hold his arm with a small smile.Then you two go inside the ball room and walk towards the middle of the stage.His father come to you and give the rings to L.And,L slid the ring into your finger and you did the same too.After that,you two bowed to the guests and come down from the stage.You and L greeted some bussiness partners of your parents' and then you saw your friends.So,you excuse yourself and go to them.Hoyoung said"Hanah ah,you look beautiful today!That dress suit you very well!".

You smiled and said"Komawo unnie!Both Haneul unnie and unnie are so pretty too!".

Haneul said"Ha ha,thank you maknae!And,congratulation!Well,i can't believe our maknae is the first to get engaged!I never thought of that before!"

You said"Me too unnie!Btw,where are Chunji oppa and Gongchan oppa??I invited them!"

"They are going to get some drinks for us!Oh,they are here!"Haneul said while pointing to them who are coming to you guys with glasses of drinks in their hands.

Chunji smiled and said"Annyong Hanah ah!Congratulation on your engagement!"and Gongchan also said"Yeah,me too Hanah ah!You and L sunbae are really suit together!"

":Komawo oppas!Thanks a lot for coming!"you said with a bright smile.

While you are talking with your friends,L,who is also talking with some bussiness partners of his parents,thought"Where is Hanah??".And then he excused himself and look through the crowd to find you.

After a 1 or 2 minutes,he found you,who is talking happily with your friends.He felt a bit of jealousy because you look so close with Gongchan.So he decided to walk towards you and when he reached to you,he put his hands on your shoulders from behind.You are suprised and when you look back to see who is this,you saw L who is smiling to you.

You said"Oh,Myungsoo ah!They are my friends,you know them right??"and L said"Of course i know them Hanah ah!"with a smile.He keep on gazing at you and you thought"What's wrong with this guy??!He look weird!!".You looked at him with a confused face and mouthed"Wae??".

L just smiled and then bent down near your ear.You flinched at his sudden movement and you stuttered"Ya.,yah!Wha..,what are yo..,you doing??".

L smirked and then whispered"We are in the public now!And people are watching us!So we should act like a real couple!!".

Your eyes widen and asked"What??A real couple??Like how??".

"Like this Min Hanah!"L said and then he hugged your waist.You looked at him with big, widen eyes and he whispered"Smile!There are so many cameras!!".You fakely smiled and L hugged your waist tighter.

"Oh,they are so cute!!","What a lovely couple!"people whispered.

You slightly blushed at their comments and Haneul teased you"Wow,you are blushing now Hanah ah!Eek,too many lovey dovey scenes infront of singles!What a way to make us jealous!".

L smirked as you blushed harder.You said"Unnie!!Don't tease me!!"while trying to sound like you are serious.

"Ok ok!I won't tease you now!!Aigoo,my dongsaeng is really shy!!"Haneul said while laughing.

Meanwhile,Gongchan looked at your blushing face and feel jealous.He thought"Why am i feeling jealous??!I can't like her!She is L sunbae's fiancee now!!Gong Chanshik,stop yourself from being like this!!".
#######################################################################################################################
When the party is over,you go to L's home as you will have to move into his home from today.You sighed as you reached to his home and you go into your new room.Your personal items are already there as your parents moved them to there this morning.You changed your clothes into a normal shirt and jeans then you started to arrange your things.

After arranging your belongings in your new room,you jump onto your bed and lay down there.You let out a sigh and mumbled childishly"Now,it's my new life!The life of Kim Myungsoo's soon-to-be wife for two years!!Gosh,i wonder how will it be??Please just make my life full of happiness!!I just wish for that!!Nothing more!!".

"Really??Nothing more??I thought you have so many things you wanted to do!"L said out of nowhere which cause you to jumped up from the bed in suprise.You saw L who was standing at the door with his usual smirk.

You rolled your eyes and said"Yeah,so??And why are you at my door??!!Don't you know that you need to knock before you come into a girl's room??Psh,you need to learn manners Kim Myungsoo!!!".

"I knocked three times before i open the door!"L calmly said.

"But still i didn't answer which means that i didn't hear your knock!!You shouldn't barge in like this!!"you said with an irritating face.

L looked at your angry face and he thought"Ha ha,she is cute when she is mad like that!Wait.what am i thinking??!Aish,stop that thought!!She isn't cute!!Yeah,that's right!She is not cute!!".He shook his head to get himself out of those crazy thoughts.And then he said"Mianhae!I won't do that again!Happy now??".

You thought"Aish,why can't he apologize in a good way??Even his apology is harsh!!"and you pouted unknwoingly.

L saw you are pouting and he thought"She is really cute!!What??!!What am i thinking again??!!I must be going crazy due to the fatigue and stress from the engagement party!!Stay focus Kim Myungsoo!!You can't think crazy thoughts like this!!Arghh,she is is driving me crazy!!Stupid pabo Min Hanah!!".Then he cleared his throat and said"Anyway,omma must be waiting now!!Dinner is ready!!Let's go now!!".

You said"Yah,why don't u tell me that??!!She will be waiting for us now!"and quickly get out from the room.

L said "That's what i was about to say when i open the door but i was cut off by your childish mumble!!"to tease you and you shot a glare at him.He pretend like he didn't see your glare and walk into the dinning room.His mom is already there.You slightly bow and said"Ommonyim,sorry for make you waiting for us!".

L's mom smiled and said"Don't feel sorry Hanah ah!It's ok!Sit down!Let's
You nodded and sit down on the chair which is infront of L's chair.Then you all started to eat and while you are eatting,L's mom said"Hanah ah,your birthday is in this month right??".

"Dae ommonyim!My birthday is in this month!Why ommonyim??"you asked and L also looked at his mother with a questioned face too.

She said"Well,since your parents and us will need to go to USA about two weeks later from now so what about going to Jeju this weekend??Do you like to go to Jeju Hanah ah??".

You happily said"Jeju??Dae ommonyim,i would like to go to Jeju!".

She smiled and then said"Ok,then i will tell your parents about that later Hanah ah!".

You nodded happily and said"Dae ommonyim!Kamsaimida!".Then you all continue to eat the dinner and after that,you go back to your room.You changed your clothes into a cute,long-sleeved,pink pyjama

(A/N:This is the pyjama you are wearing!Btw,about the model,she is not you!)



You lay down on the bad and thought"It's so strange to think that i am living in a room across Kim Myungsoo's room.Aigoo,i shouldn't agree to this idea!!Now,i have to worry about that stupid pabo Myungsoo might barge into my room anytime!What should i do now??!Ah,right!!Rules!!I can make rules between me and him!!If we have rules between us,i won't need to worry about that!".Then you quickly go to his room and knock on the door.

L asked"Who's that??"and you answered"It's me!!Open the door!!".L open the door and when he saw you,he thought you look cute with that pyjama but instead,he decided to tease you.So he said"Min Hanah,are you a 10 year old kid to wear like this??".

You rolled your eyes and said"It's my way of wearing a pyjama!It's non of your bussiness!!".

L chuckled and said"Fine!But why are you coming to my room??".

"I need to tell something!Let's make rules between us!!"you said.

L's eyebrows raised and asked"What rules??"

"We are now each other fiancee and we live under the same roof in the same house so i think we should have rules between us!"you explained.

"Ok,cool!What are the rules?And i will make the rules too,alright?"

"Deal!Ok,first rule-don't come into my room without permission"you said.

"Ok,that rule apply to you too!Who knows you might be a ert??"L said

You rolled your eyes and said"ert??Are you talking about yourself??If so,no need to tell because i already knew you are a ert!!Anyway,rule no.2-no kissing on any situation!!".Your cheeks turned red as you are blushing immidiately after mention the word"kissing"and you thought"Well,calm down Min Hanah!You have to tell!!Our parents can tell us to do that too!!They are not ordinary parents!!They might tell us to do crazy things too!!It's better to pevent it before they said*

L's eyes widen in suprise and said"Kissing??Are you kidding on me???How can we kis..,annyi.How can we do that???Are you out of ur mind??It won't happen!!Even in million years!!"

"I know we won't do that!!But think agian!Did we engage because we want to??"you aksed while trying to hide your blushing face.

"No!!So??"L answered with a confused face.

"That's it!We are engaged not because of we want to but because of our parents!!And as we both know,we will have to attend their bussiness parties as..,as each other's fiancee!!So who knows they will ask us to do stupid and crazy things??You know they are not like normal parents of a 18 years old teenager,right??"

"Well,yeah!!That's true!We have to prevent this before they tell us!Good idea!!But no kissing means other things are allowed??Like skinship??"L teased you.

You blushed like a tomato and said"No!!Unless we are in the public like you said at the party!!".

He coughed to break the awkward atmosphere between you two and said"Ok,it's not like i will do skinship to you all the time too!!Don't worry!!So,what is rule no.3??"

You said"Don't interfere in each other's love life!It's rule no.3!"

"Of course!It's a must have rule for me!!"L said while smirking as usual.

"Rule no.4-don't talk our problems to our parents!!We should solve them ourselves!!I think telling our parents won't bring any good things!"

"True!Then what is no.5??"

You thought"What should i add??Should i ask him to treat me well??Annyiya!Andwae!!I can't tell him like that!Or should i??Argh!!Mwolla!!But what if he won't treat me well??I am going crazy!!!Stupid Myungsoo!!You are giving me a headache!!"and you scratched your head.

L looked you and asked"Wae??What is rule no.5??Tell me!!"

You said in your mind"Should i or should i not??Aish,mwolla!!It won't kill you Min Hanah!!Just decide one!!*.Then you closed your eyes as you are embarrased to say that and then you said"Treat me well infront of others!!It's rule no.5!!"

L is suprised by your words but still he said"Ok!Arraso!!".He saw your embarrased face and he smiled unconciously.Then he cleared his throat again and said"It's my turn now!I will just say 2 rules as other rules are the same as your rules!Rule no.1-you can't control my life!And rule no.2-you have to do what i ask you to do!!"

U shouted"Yah,am i ur servant to do what you ask to do??!!"

"I didn't mean you have to do my works!I mean if i ask you to cook for me or something like that,you have to do!"L explained with a smirk

You rolled your eyes and said"Fine!!These rules apply to you too!So,deal??"

"Deal!Wait,we need to do the punishments too!"L said

"Well,let's make whoever break the rules must do whatever the other said to do!!Including all the possibilities!!Otthae??"you said with a smirk too.

"Cool!Fine,let's do like that!!"L said.

"So,let's write them down and signed!!I don't trust you!!"you said.

L also chuckled and said"I don't trust you too!!".Then he handed a paper and pen to you and you wrote down the rules.After finished writing the rules,you signed at the bottom and L also signed beside yours too.

"Now,we have rules between us,ok??Don't forget that!!"you said and get out of L's room.L smiled and mumbled"Min Hanah,you always do what you want to do!Why did i have to engage a girl like you??".
#########################################################################
Hello!!I am sorry that i didn't update earlier!!*deep bow*

I hope this chapter is ok!!And sorry about the mistakes and grammar errors!!^^

Please comment and subscribe too!!^_^

Thanks a lot for reading my fanfic!!I love you all!!^^