Chapter 4

You are my everything

You and L sit in the garden in his house's compound and you said"Otthokae Myungsoo ah??We are really dead now!!".

L said"I can't think of anything now!!It's really annoying!!Why don't they even ask our opinions and do it the way they want to??"and you nodded in agreement.

L said"But it's not a big problem since we will live in america after we married,right??So,we can live the way we like at there as our parents will be in korea!And we can even take a divorce after attending the university in america because at that time,we will be able to make our own living there,right??Also i m sure our parents won't abdon us so all we need to do is endure untill we can divorce right??"and you said"Yeah,you are right!And who knows,we can even solve this problem before our marriage since we have 2 years,right??".

L nodded and said"Right.But what about Yerim??I don't want to break up with her now!".

You said"you don't need to break up with her.But still,you need to explain her about us so that she can understand our situation!And you need to be careful when you have a date with her because if others know about you and her,i think our parents will force us to get married as soon as possible!So you can't date her openly unless you want to get married so quickly,Kim Myungsoo!"and he said"Arraso,i will be careful.And u,if you have a bf in the future you should tell me and be careful,ok??".

You nodded n said"Arraso!I will go inside now since it become colder here!".L take off his jacket n put it around your shoulders.He said"I bet you will hear their plans about our engagement if you go inside now and i know you don't want to listen to those things so just stay here.It's better for you!".

You smiled n said"You are right!It's better to be here!Aigoo,why do you know me so well,Kim Myungsoo??".

L smiled n said"It's just i know you so well coz i m ur bff ,Min Hanah!Huh,i can't believe i have to engage my frienemy since childhood!".

You said"Me too!It's weird,right??There are some engegements with a known ending and some with an unknown ending,And also there are happy engagements n sad ones too!I don't know what knid of engagement will be ours.But still our engagement is an engagement too so let's do our best untill we can live in our own  ways!"and L said"Arraso,let's do our best untill we can solve this problem!".
##################################################################
The next day,you were in ur classroom when Kim Yerim come to you.She said"Min Hanah shi,i want to talk with you!!"and you said"Ok,tell me!I am listening!".

She said"Can we go somemwhere more private??".

You said"Fine,let's go to the rooftop!".

When you arrived to there,Yerim said"I knew about the engagement!L oppa told me about this!"and you asked"Ok,so??".

She said"I want you to know that i am his gf now!And his heart only belongs to me!you have to keep that in mind!".

You laughed and said"you want to tell me this??I already knew you and Myungsoo are couples and i also knew he loves u!So,why are you telling me about this??".

She said"I just want to clear things up!And don't even think about falling in love with him Hanah shi!And don't act like you two are so in love!The most important thing is don't be a third wheel between me and L oppa n never involve in our relationship".

"You are really funny!But i am afraid i can't do excatly as you said!I can handle all the things so you too,shouldn't involve in my personal matters Kim Yerim shi".

"Mwoh??You can't do as i said??How dare you??L oppa is my bf and i have the rights to tell you like that Min Hanah shi!!"

"I didn't say you can't tell me like that!I just say i won't do as you said!And as a human being,i can chose what i want to do!If that's all you want to say,i am leaving!"you said with a fake smiling face.

Yerim grabbed ur wrist n said"I won't ler this go that easily Min Hanah!I will be watching uou!So,don't even think about falling in love with him!".

You said"Do as you like!I don't care!"and go back to your classroom.

When you get back to your class room,Hoyoung asked"Hanah ah,gwinchana??Why did she want to talk to you??"and you said"I have to tell you something unnies!I am going to engage with Myungsoo".

Haneul n Hoyoung shouted"MWOH??Are you kidding on me maknae??!!"and you said"I am not kidding unnies!I am going to engage with him next month!And marry to him after 2 years!".

Haneul said"Are you serious??But why???"and you said"Our parents planned it!We have no choice!So we agreed to it!Anyway,we have to engage next month unnies!It's really unbelievable!How can they do like that to us??".

Hoyoung asked"Doesn't L sunbae have a gf??"and you said"Yeah,it's Kim Yerim!I forgot to tell you about that!I already knew it 2 days before!That's why she came to me this morning unnies".

Haneul asked"So what is sunbae going to do about that??"and you said"Mwolla.It's their problem and i don't care as long as it won't affect me!After all,me and Myungsoo are frienemies/bff so we don't really care about each other's love life unnie!".

Hoyoung said"So what if you get a bf during these two years??It's possible too!"and you said"Honestly,i don't know unnie!I just hope we can handle things very well!".

Haneul said"Ok.I wish the best of luck to you Hanah ah!I know you can do this!Fighting!!"and Hoyoung also said"Fighting Hanah ah!".

You smiled n said"Komawo unnies!Fighting!!".
###################################################################

 After a few days,you are listening to the radio in your room since it is a weekend.You heard a knock on the door and you said"Come in!".Your mom come into your room and said"Hanah ah,i have to tell you something!".

You said"Dae omma!"and she said"We arrange your engagement party to be held in 2 weeks.So,you need to prepare what you need for the engagement party,ok??".

You nodded and said"Dae,arraso omma!I will prepare what i need to so don't worry omma.".

She smiled n said"Ok!And as for the dress n make up,we will arrange that for you so you don't need to worry about that!You just need to take care of yourself and think about the guest you want to invite.I know Hoyoung n Haneul will be there for sure coz you guys are bffs,right??".

Smiled,you said"Of coz,we promised we will be at each other engagement party and wedding!So,that's for sure omma!".

Your mom said"Yeah,i know!Well,i have to go now!Bye Hanah ah!See you later!"and you said"Dae omma!See you!".

Your mom left the room and you lay down on your bed.You thought"I thought it will be so happy to arrange my engagement party but now,it's feeling weird!I've never date a guy before and now i am preparing for my engagemnt party!What a bad luck you have,Min Hanah!".
#######################################################################

Thank you all for reading this chapter!!I hope you all will comment and subscribe too!

And to all my current 4 subscribers,thank you very much and i will try to update as regularly as i can! ^_^

Last but not least,i love you to all of the readers and subscribers of this fanfic!You guys are the best!!^_^