Chapter 18

You are my everything

When you arrived back to hotel,your mom said"Where were you two going??"

"Mianhae ommonyim!!It was my fault!!"said L.

"No no,you don't need to apologize me!That's ok!!In fact,we are quiet happy that you two are getting along well!"your mom said with a smile.

L's mother also said"Yeah,i am so glad to see that you two are really getting along well!Oh by the way,Hanah ah we prepared to make a dinner for your birthday so go and change quickly!!Although,it is a small dinner between two families,the birthday girl has to look pretty,right??"

"Dae,ommonyim!!I will go and change now!!And thanks a lot for preparing the dinner for my birthday!!"you said with a small bow.

His mom smiled and then she said"No need to say thanks to us!!We are family!!And Myungsoo,you go and change too!!You need to look great for your pretty fiancee!!"

You and L both blushed slightly at her words but being the one who is always have a poker face,L seems like he didn't blush.You took a glance at him and when you saw his seemingly unchanged poker face,you felt slight disappointment and sadness.

"So i am the only one who feel strangely and blush like a fool whenever i think about my relationship with L??Of course,he wouldn't feel anything about the relationship between us as it is firmly an arranged engagement for him!!!!I am sure i am the only one who feels like a fool!!!Min Hanah,you need to stop being a fool and be back to the reality!!"you thought angrily to yourself.

You then go to your room and changed into a simple yet cute white mini dress after taking a quick shower.L also changed into a simple white suit shirt  with a powder blue jacket and black jeans.

He looked at you and thought"She looks so cute!".He unknowingly starring at you for a few seconds untill you said"Umm,Myungsoo i think we should go now!!"

"Ah,right!Let's go!!"L said as he snapped out of his thought and he headed to the door.When you two arrived to the pool side table,you saw your parents and L's parents are already there.

You slightly bow and said"Mianhae,i was a little bit late!!".

"That's ok!We've just arrived here too!Have a seat both of you!"L's mother said and you sit beside L.

"Hanah ah,it's our birthday present for you!"L's mother said as she gave a box to you after ordering the foods.

You took that box and said"Thanks a lot,ommonyim and abeonyim!"with a small bow.

 L's mom smiled and then she said"That's ok Hanah ah!Open the box,i hope you'll like our present!"

You opened the box and saw a cute white colored designer bag.You cheerfully said"I really like your present,ommonyim and abenyim!It's really cute!".

"Well,i am glad that you like it,Hanah ah!"she said and then after talking for awhile,the foods arrived and you all start to eat your dinner.

After eating the dinner,your parents and L's parents go back to their rooms as they stil have to do their works which leave you and L to be alone.

You just sit there silently and then,L said"Umm...do you want to take a walk around here??It's better than sitting after eating the dinner,right??"

"Yeah,sure!Let's walk around the beach.The moon is quiet bright tonight!"you said with a smile.

Then you two start to walk around the shore and since the wind is a little bit cold,you slightly shivered as you are wearing a mini dress. L noticed that you are slightly shivering so he took off his jecket and put it around your shoulders.

"Komawo,Myungsoo ah!"said you.

L said"That's ok!"with a soft smile.

"Well,what will you give me as your birthday present??"you jokingly asked to him.

"Birthday present??Hmm...let me think first whether not to give you one or not!"L teased you.

You hit his shoulder lightly amd said"Yah,you are a really bad friend!!"

L laughed and then he said"Ok,so how about this as your birthday present??".He snapped his finger and on cue,fireworks start to pop up in the sky.

You looked them in amazement and whispered"Wow!!They are so beautiful!!".

L looked at your smiling face and he also smiled too.Actually,he already planned this since yesterday as he knows that you like fireworks.

"Wow,Myungsoo!!It's really great!!Thanks a lot for the present!!I really love this present!!"you happily said with a big smile.

L said"Actually,that's not my real present,Hanah ah!"

You looked at him with a confusef face and asked"That's not the present??"

"Yep!Put your hand in the jacket's pocket!"he said and you do as he said. You found a small box in the pocket and you take out that box.

L said"This one is my real present for you,Hanah ah!Open it!".

You opened the box and saw a beautiful necklace with an infinity sign pandent.

You said"It's really really beautiful Myungsoo ah!I really love this"with a soft smile on your face.

"Well,if you like it,it's a relief for me!Come on,i will wear it around for you "L said with a smile.

You nodded and said"Ok,thanks by the way!"

L stepped closer to you and you froze when he cicrled his hands around your neck to wear the necklace for you.You looked down to the ground as you will see his face closely if you raised your head up.Blood rushing onto your face as you realized how close you two are now and you thought"Why am i feeling so strange now??I mean i've been that close to him when we were young but now,it's feels different!Why am i blushing??!!Why is my heart beating so fast??"

On the other hand,L is also trying his best to calm down his racing heart.He gulped his saliva down quietly as he felt his throat dry due to his nervousness.He thought'Kim Myungsoo,why are you being like this??Calm down,you stupid!!"

When he finished wearing the necklace around your neck,he drew his hands back and took one step back.He looked at you to say something but when he saw your blushing face,he stared at you for a long time and thought"She is so cute!"

You looked at him and when you meet his eyes,you gazed at his beautiful eyes for a few seconds.When you realized that you've been gazing at him,you quickly looked down to the ground as you feel yourself blushing again.

L smiled at your cute blushing face.Then he unknowingly raised his hands and cupped your face between his hands.He gazed at your eyes for awhile and then he leaned into kiss you softly.

################################################################

Hello!!Thanks a lot and sorry for waiting!!I was having writer's block and i really didn't have any ides to write.But hopefully,it's ok now and my ideas are back to me!!^^

Please comment and subscribe too!It makes me feel so happy!!keke!!^_^

And to all my readers,subscribers and those who leave comments,thank you so much!!You are the best!!I love you all!!Mwah!!^_^