Chapter 19

You are my everything

Your eyes widen like an owl and you can't think or do anything at that moment.You literaly froze up and stood there like a statue.Your mind becomes blank and the only thing that appears in your mind is the fact that L is kissing you now.

L also don't know why he did like that but he now sure that he is in love with you.He stopped kissing you and he pulled away his lips from yours but still he is cupping your face between his hands.

"What..what did you just..just do???"you stuttered.

L took a deep breath and then he looked into your eyes while saying"Listen to me,Hanah ah!I am not joking and i am dead serious now,ok??So please listen to me carefully.I am not good with words so i will just make it short and simple!!I love you,Min Hanah!Please be my gir,will you??"

You looked at him with a very suprised face and looked his eyes to find the sense of joking or something like that.But you know that he is serious when you saw his eyes and you blushed slightly.You softly said"I...i don't know what i am feeling now,Myungsoo ah!!I...i am sorry that i can't answer your question now.I....i just need to be sure of myself,ok??But i will keep your question in mind!"

L slolwy let go of your face and then he said"Of course,you don't need to answer very fast too!!I understand you!!But don't forget that i love you and you need to give an answer to me,ok??"

"Of course,i will always keep that in my mind!Don't worry!"you said with a shy smile.

"Ok.Komawo Hanah ah!Thanks for understanding me too!Umm...well umm...i think we should go back to the hotel now!It's a little bit cold in here,right??"L awkwardly said and you also said"Oh,yeah!Right!!Let's go back!!"awkwardly.

With that,you two went back to your room and you awkwardly said"Umm...good night Myungsoo!!"before turning away to go to the bed with a flushed face.

L smiled at your shy face and he mumbled"Good night Hanah ah!Sweet dreams".

You both pretended to be asleep but non of your are actually sleeping.You kept on keeping about L's confession and it makes you blush every now and then.You thought"Is he really being serious??But i thought he never liked me as a girl.I just thought he loved me as a sister or a bestfriend.Since when did he like me as a girl??"

You tried to think about the past for the solution to your thoughts but you couldn't able to pin-point excatly.You sighed and then you turned around so that you can see L's bed which is on the other side of the night stand beside your bed.

You looked at his face and you thought"I don't really know about your heart anymore and moreover,i don't really really know about my heart too!!But i will be able to find all the answers to my questions,right??".Then you turned around to face the wall beside you and slowly closed your eyes to sleep.

When your breath becomes even which indicates that you are sleeping,L open his eyes and softly gazing at your peaceful sleeping face.He thought"You might be wondering when did i start to love you as my girl not as a friend,right Hanah ah??Truth to be told,i don't even know when excatly i fall for you but it's about 5years ago that i started to realize my love for you."

Flashback

"What is wrong with you,Kim Myungsoo??"she asked him while they are eating their lunch.

L looked at her with a puzzled face and asked her back"What do you mean??I don't get it!"

She shook her head and asked"Are you sure that you like me??Or at least consider me as your girlfriend??"

"What??Krystal,what are you saying??"asked L.

"I don't want to be a clingy,over-protective or jealous kind of girlfriend so just figure out yourself what i am talking about,ok??Just ask yourself if you really like me or not.And ask yourself about how you consider Min Hanah!"

"Hanah???She is my childhood friend.You already knew it!We are friends,very very good friends!"

Krystal smirked and asked"Ok,let me ask you a few questions.If me and Min Hanah are at different places which are complete opposite to each other and our cars broke.We both are alone and on the road which is completely stranger to us.If so,who will you go to first??"
 
"I...ah..i will...go to.....can i send another people to the one i don't go to??"L said with a sigh.

"See,you can't answer!And i am pretty sure that the one you won't go to is me,right??"she said as if it is a matter of fact.

L sighed and then he said"Mianhae!But it doesn't mean i like her or whatsoever like that!!I mean she is a childhood friend so it's pretty much like a habit to take care of her!"

Krystal smiled and said"You don't know yourself,Myungsoo!You don't know how wide your smile become when you got a text from her.You don't know how worried you become when you found out that she was sick.During the last time you two fought,do you even notice that your mind is scattering over all places and if your handphone can melt from looking too much,it would have been a pool of liquid."

"Do i..do i really look like that?"L asked with a suprised face.

"Yes,you look more than that!I was just giving some examples to you!"she said calmly.

L sighed once again and said"I am so sorry Krystal.But i think i need to go now!I need some alone time to think about all these things!"

Krystal nodded and said"I was about to say that to you too,anyway!And i think we should call it quit to our relationship!I think it's better for both of us!"

L's eyes slightly widen but he said"Ok!I am so sorry!!I shouldn't be like this!!"

"Yeah,you shouldn't be!But what can we do?We should just know it from the start!So yeah,good luck with umm..yourself!!And goodbye!!"Krystal said and then she leave him there.

Frustarated,L went to the restroom and splash his face with water.Then he looked up to the mirror infront of him and asked himself the same question that Krystal asked"What is wrong with you,Kim Myungsoo??".

He thought about what Krystal said to him and to his suprise(or not too suprise as he kind of expected this),he found out that what she said earlier are all true.He then think about how he will react if you gets a boyfriend in the future and he couldn't able to find a positive answer for this.Instead,he just got angry just by the thought of you are with another guy.

"Why am i feeling like this??Do i...do i like Hanah??"L muttered to himself.

The small voice at the back of his head said"Yes,you do like Min Hanah!!"and L groaned in frustration.

He doesn't want to admit but he knows that he likes you.But he thought"Even if i like Hanah,she won't like me back!!It will only brings bad effect to our relationship if i confess to her!And..and i am not very sure of myself too,right??So what about trying to forget my feelings for her so that i won't need to confess to her and make things complicated?Yeah,right Kim Myungsoo!It's the best for you!!"

Then later,he decided to date a lot of girls in order to forget you(which is not really a good thing)but he just keep realize that he is falling deeper and deeper for you no matter how hard he try to not to fall for you.Then the engagement came up and now he decided to make a move even if it's a little risky for him.

End of flashback

L thought"I just hope that you won't mad at me for this and won't feel bad!I don't want to make you sad!!All i want is your happiness,Hanah ah!!You means that important to me!!"before closing his eyes to sleep.

################################################################

Hi!!!Long time no see!!Hehe!!Ah,i am really sorry for not updating for awhile!!This time,i am not having a writers' block but i was just busy.I am really really sorry!!*bows*

So,how is this chapter??I hope it's not bad!!Please subscribe and comment so that i can know what you think about this!!But not too harshly please!!Hehe!I am not that strong enough!! ^^

To all my readers and subscribers,i am really thankful to all of you!!!You are the best!!I love you!!!*big hug* <3