Chapter 21

You are my everything

It's been a week since you've talked with Gongchan about your feelings to L,but you are still hestitating to conclude your feelings under a name.You try to avoid that topic whenever you are with L and L seems to notice that too.But actually,you always think how to make yourself sure about your feelings and sometimes you space out a lot.Today too,you are spacing out during the lunch so Haneul pushed your shoulders a little and said"Min Hanah,are you ok??".You turned around after you've been snapped out of your own thoughts and said"Hmm?What did you say unnie??I didn't hear you,sorry!".

"I said 'are you ok??'.Seriously,what's happening to you lately Hanah ah??You've been spacing out a lot!Are you ok??"Haneul asked you.You sighed and then said"I am fine unnie.Don't worry about me!It's just..it's just i am just thinking!I am just thinking about how to make sure about my feelings!".

"You still haven't answer to L sunbae??Wow,Min Hanah isn't it a bit too much??It's been like 3months!!"Haneul said to you and you smiled weakly before you said"I just..i just don't want to give wrong answer unnie!!"

Hoyoung gave you an understanding smile and she said"Well,you are right!You shouldn't give your answer before you are sure about yourself Hanah ah, because you two are fiancees.This decision will effect your lifes.So you need to think carefully,Hanah ah!But i guess you and L sunbae will be fine in the future too cause you two have been together since childhood and everyone can see that you two care about each other a lot!"

"Unnie,you really sounds like my omma!keke!But thanks a lot unnie,i know this is important for both of us.I don't want to risk our entire relationship,that's why i am making sure of myself first!"you said.Then you looked at your phone screen and gasped"Omo!!Today is 13th March????!!" Haneul and Hoyoung looked at you and then Haneul said"Yeah,why Hanah ah??".You immidiately put your books into your bag and said "Unnies,i gotta go now!!Today is Myungsoo's birthday and i forgot that!!I haven't prepare anything,unnies!!"while getting ready to leave.

Hoyoung said"Aigoo,you are the maknae among us and you are the most forgetful,Min Hanah!!Go,you should start prepare now!!"and with that you said good bye to them to go buy present for L. You think about what present to give to him and then you remembered that he loves to take pictures so you decided to give him a DSLR camera.You went to a mall to buy camera and you also bought a cake and some party decoration things to preapare for his birthday."Well i guess this will be enough!"you said to yourself and go back to your home.

When you arrived back to home,you go into L's room and start preparing.You placed the 'Happy Birthday' banner on the wall and stuck some ballons beside the banner with tapes.You placed the cake and two paper hats on the table and after that,you find a place to put the camera.After scanning the room for a bit,you thought"Should i hide it in his closet???Like i didn't buy a present for him,just the cake???" and decided to do like that. You opened the closet and place the camera on the top shelf.When you are about to close the closet door,your eyes catch a box on the second shelf and you remembered that last time,he didn't let you open it.You took out the box from the closet and you said to yourself,"I can open this,right??I am his fiancee after all!!I have my ownrights to open this,right??".And after thinking for a while,you decided to open it.
Your eyes widen as soon as you see what is inside the box as there are so many photos of you inside.You gasped as you realized that these photos are from your senior middle school year to now.They all show various sides of you and you started to tear up when you saw the small notes at the back of the photos.Some don't have notes and some notes are just the dates.While looking the photos,you realized that the first photo he took by his camera is a photo of you as you saw the note on that photo that says"1/????".

You were suprised that in almost all photos,you look good and you smiled as you thought"He is talented in photography,huh??I never knew!". You saw a few memory cards in the box too and you put it in the video camera in the box, and you saw the videos of you,like when you were at High School Graduation day,your birthday,his birthday and the last one is from when you were in Jeju.You were immersed in this that you didn't realize that it's time for L to be back from university. So when he opened the door,he shouted"Yah!!!What are you looking at?????!!"and you looked at him with wide eyes.

You then said"You..you are arrived!!"while trying to hide your teary eyes.But L saw that and then he said"What happened??Are you hurt???"whike quickly coming to your side. You shook your head and said"I am not hurt,but i was suprised to know that i am living across the room with my biggest stalker!".

L's eyes widen at that and he said"You....you saw all of them????"which you returned with nodding before you said"I didn't know that my stalker is just living in the room across mine!" L chuckled and then he said"Well,that makes me a really good stalker,huh???Cause you haven't noticed untill now!".

You laughed before wipping your tears and then you said"Yeah,you are a great stalker!and a greater photographer too!I never thought you would be that good in photographing." "Well maybe that's because i have a very photogenic model.You see,my model is very pretty!"L said and you blushed at his words and mumbled" When did u become that cheesy??".

Then L looked at you and said"You know i took these pictures because i love seeing your different sides. Whenever i got to see a new side of you,i am always amazed by that and it never fails to make me fall for you more!And i would really like to be your secret stalker in the future!So will you let me be???"

You smiled before you said"Well,it depends!Only if you take good pictures of me,then you can be my stalker,no you can be my personal photographer!".L nodded quickly and said"Of course,i will take only good pictures of you!I am a good photographer and you are a very good model too!!"

"Ok then.You can be my personal photographer!"you said with a big smile and L hugged at you.He whispered"Thanks Hanah ah!!Thank you!!I will try my best to take care of you for always.Saranghae!"and you said"Me too Myungsoo ah!". After you two break the hug,you said"Ah right,my present!!"and you give the DSLR to him.Then you playfully said"But i guess i made the wrong choice!Now i give a better camera for my stalker!Aigoo!"and L said"Yep,you just made a very very big mistake!Now i am gonna take so many pictures of you and you won't be able to hide from me!!".

"Just make sure you take a lot of good pictures or else!!"you tried to say in a serious tone but your smile give it away.L nodded and said"I can't think any other way round too!".

###################################################################################################################

Ahhh,it's really short.isn't it??Sorry T_T I will try to make it up by writing a longer chapter next time,and as the next one will be the last chapter i will try to make sure it won't be bad.

 

It's kinda sad to end this story.But i guess letting go of this will be better than dragging with no direction.So thanks everyone for bear witb me till now.You are the best!! <3

 

Well,bye everyone!!See u in the last chapter!!I love u!!