Chapter 12

You are my everything

You packed a few clothes into your bag as you will go to Jeju tomorrow.While you look into the closet for what clothes to pack,you saw your old diary at the back of the clothes.You put it there since you moved into L's home and you didn't open it for a while as you also put it like that when you were at your home too.

You opened the diary and saw your childhood memories in there.Your handwriting was small and quiet uneven.You chuckled at your writing and when it nearly come to an end,you found a page with the date 28.7.2000.It was written on your 6th birthday.

"Myungsoo didn't give 1000 stars oregami to me like he gave to Soojin.He just gave 100 oregami stars to me!!And the stars he gave to Soojin are prettier than mine!!How can he do like that?!!I am his bff too but he gave more stars to Soojin!!"

You thought about the oregami stars in the diary and you remembered where you put them.You go to the night desk beside your bed and opened the drawer.There is a box inside the drawer and you take out that box from the drawer.You opened it and saw 100 origami stars in there.You frowned as you thought about that time.

*Flashback*

Today is your 6th birthday and you are in your home's garden as the party is held there.You are like a butterfly which is flying fron one flower to another as you are happily greeting all the guests.You saw Soojin who is your classmate and you go to her.She smiled and said"Happy birthday Hanah ah!!".

You smiled brightly and said"Komawo Soojin ah!And your birthday was also two days before!Do you like my birthday present??".

"Of course,i love it Hanah ah!Oh,i think you and L are really bffs!"Soojin said.

You titled your head in puzzle and asked"Waeyo??".

She said"He gave me 1000 origami stars with a crystal box while you give me a star-shaped pandent!You two chose the same style presents!" with a big grin.

You smiled and said"Really??Ha ha,but i think he is the copy cat!".

Soojin laughed at your joke and a while later,L arrived to the party.He gave a small box to you and said"Happy Birthday Hanah ah!".

You smiled cutely and said"Konawo Myungsoo ah!".

When the party is over,you opened the presents with excitment and when you opened L's present,you saw origami stars in a cute clear crystal box.You counted how many stars are there and you found only 100 stars are in the box.You feel upset to L as he gave 1000 stars to Soojin and only 100 stars to you.But you didn't tell him about that you are upset to him.

*End of Flashback*

You remembered how angry you were at L.You thought"Why did he give 100 stars to me while he gave 1000 stars to Soojin??"and you unknowningly feel jealous.

At that time,you heard a knock on the door so you asked"Who's that??".

You heard L said"It'me!"so you said"Come in!!".Then L come into the room and said"We will leave to Jeju tomorrow morning!Omma told me to tell you about that!".

You nodded and said"Arraso!".

L looked at you and saw the box with origami stars he gave.So he asked"What are you doing with those origami stars??".

"Nothing!I found it when i am packaging the things.Wae??Why are you asking??"you said.

 "Nothing!Just asking!"L said with a shurg.And then he said"I am going back to my room now!Bye!". When he was about to leave the room,you asked"Why did you give only 100 stars to me??"without looking at L.

L turned around and looked at you.He asked"What did you say??".

You looked at him and said"I said why did you give me only 100 stars".

"Because that's all i can do at that time!"L said while he is starring at you.

"But you gave 1000 stars to Soojin though!So what did you mean that's all you can do??"you asked him.

 L come closer to you and then he leaned closer to your face.You blinked as his face is close to you and you asked"Ya.yah!!What..What are you doing??You can tell me from far away!I am not deaf!!"while blushing.

He just ignored your words and he looked at your eyes.Then he said"I gave you 100 stars because that's all i can do at that time!"and he leave the room.

You were left puzzled in your room and you thought"What did he mean that's all he can do??!Pabo Myungsoo!Heleft without answering my question properly!!And why did he lean closer to me??He is such a weirdo!!".And you touched your face and thought"And why do i always blush when he does like this??!Aigoo!!And my heart beats faster if i am blush like this!!I should not be like this because of Kim Myungsoo!!Min Hanah,you should stay calm and gather yourself together!!You should not blush like a fool!!".

When L get back to his room,he sit on the edge of his bed and sighed.He mumbled"What have i done??I must be crazy!!How can i lean closer to her face like that??Kim Myungsoo,you should gether yourself!!!".He then open his closet and take out a small diary book which is at the back of the closet.

He opened the diary and turned to the page with the date marked as 25.7.2000.That page was written as-

"Today i went to a shop to buy birthday present for Soojin.I saw a box of origami stars and i decided to buy that for her.Then i also saw origami papers to make stars and i bought them for Hanah's birthday present.I don't know how to make origami stars but i want to give her the stars that i made,not the one i bought like Soojin's present."

Then he turned another page and it is marked as 27.7.2000.It was written as-

"I never knew making origami stars is that hard!!I think my stars are not as pretty as the stars that are sold on the shops.But still,i think it's better than to buy them from the shops.I think i can only make 100 stars as there is no time left.Mianhae,bunny Hanah ah!".

L closed the diary and thought"Why don't you get it that i can do only 100 stars for you while i gave 1000 stars for Soojin because i made that 100 stars of yours??But if i tell you like this,i know you won't believe me!!So,i will just let you think the answer yourself,Hanah ah!!".
###################################################################################################################

Hi!!^_^

Sorry for the short update!!I am really sorry that i don't keep the promise i made on the last chapter!!:(

I updated this chapter because i won't be able to update for 4 or 5 days from now as i will go to Bangkok tomorrow to go to the fan meeting of INFINITE!!He he!I am so so excited now to meet my oppas!!*roll like a buffalo*So,i will be able to update only when i get back to my home as i have to leave my dear lap-top at my home.But i will write new chapter on my phone note pad and will copy it to my lap-top as soon as i arrive back so i will update next chapter may be 5 or 6 days later.Please wait for me,my lovely readers!!^^

Thanks a lot for reading!!Please comment and subscribe too!!It means a lot to me!!^^

I love you all!^_^