Chapter 17

You are my everything

After eating the breakfast,you and L go back to the hotel room to prepare for the date.You changed into a white blouse and a blue skirt.Then you put a cute hair-band on your hair.When you are done preparing,you go to the living room where L,who is already changed into a blue shirt and white pants,is waiting.

When L see you,he said"Let's go!!"and you asked"Where are we going??".

L winked and said"Just wait and see!!".

You blushed as he never wink at you before and thought"Kim Myungsoo is really really crazy!!He winked at me!!It's just so strange!!Why did he suddenly change??".

L secretly smile to himself and thought"Kim Myungsoo,what are you doing now???Why did you wink to Hanah??Kim Myungsoo,you need to control yourself from doing strange things around Min Hanah!!".

When you step out from the hotel,you asked"Wait,how will we go without car??".

"Well,there is something callled 'bus' which you can use to go to places!!"L said.

"Bus???So we are going on a date with a bus??"you asked with wide eyes.

L said"No!We will ride on a bus and go to that place!"

You looked at him in disbelief.It's not because you don't want to ride bus and in fact,you like using public transportation as you can look at the sceneries.You looked at him like that because you never thought L would go a date by using public transportation.

L looked at you and asked"Wae??You once said you like to use public transportation when you go on a date with your boyfriend!Did you change your mind during these years??".

"How did you remember that thing??I told you about that when we were in 2nd year of middle school,right??The first time we watched a movie together!!"you said and L looked at you with an amused face.

"You are really funny,Hanah ah!You asked me how i remembered that thing but look at yourself!You even remembered the time and what we did that day!!Oh,i am so touched,Hanah ah!!I didn't know that you cared about us so much!!"L teased you while keeping his face straight.

You rolled your eyes and said"Yeah yeah,whatever!!Let's just go or i will call Baekhyun oppa and asked him to go on a date with me!!".

L said"Yah,how can you tell like that to your fiancee??"and you stuck out your tongue playfully before walking away from L.

L chuckled at your childish action and then he followed you while shouting"Hey,wait for me!!".

After waiting for a few minutes at the bus stop,you and L get on a bus.You sit at the window side and L sit beside you.You asked him"Where are we going now??".

"Just wait and see!!"L said with a smirk and you glared at him.

L just looked away from you and you mumbled"Pabo!!".

"I heard that!!"L said without looking at you and you said"I am gonna call Baekhyun oppa for real!!".

L quickly turned around and said"Yah,why do you keep saying about Baekhyun??You can't do like this to your fiancee!!"

"Stop saying the word 'fiancee',will ya?I know you are my fiancee!!You don't need to remind of that everytime!!"you said while rolling your eyes.

L poked your cheek and said"Don't roll your eyes too much!You will look ugly!!".

Your jaw dropped at his childishness and said"When did you become that childish??".

"Since i met you,who is the most childish girl in the world!"L answered in a sing song voice and you bursted into laughter.

You said"You looked funny with that voice!!Don't do like that again!!I can die from laughing so hard!!!"

"Ok~~"L said in a sing song voice again and you hit his arms playfully while laughing.

After about 20 minutes of your bus ride,you two arrived to a bus stop.You asked"Ok,where are we?You need to tell me now!!"after getting off from the bus.

L said"Just follow me!!"and grabbed your hands.You are suprised and blushed at the same time as he is holding your hands.You followed him with a blushed face and then L stopped.

He said"Well,we are here!!"while giving you a big smile.

You looked at the building infront of you and you shouted"Wow!!Teddy bear museum!!!!"when you know where you are now.It is Teddy bear museum.

L smiled and then he said"Let's go inside!!".You nodded happily and then you two go inside the museum.

A big smile is plastered on your face for the whole time in the museum.You took a lot of selcas with verious teddy bears and L smiled at your cute and childish actions.After spending about 1 or 2 hours in the museum,L said"Let's go!!I want to take you to another place too!"

You said"Ok!!Btw,thanks a lot for taking me here!!I really wanted to come here!!'with a big smile.

"Glad that you have fun,Hanah ah!You don't need to thank me!"L said with a soft smile.

Then you two go to the bus stop again and after riding another bus for about 30 minutes,L and you get off from the bus.

But this time,you found yourself on the side of the highway road so you asked"Where are we??"

"We are going to a place that i like!!Follow me!!"L said and start walking to some place.You followed him and after walking for 5 minutes,you asked"Yah,you are not going to kill me and dumped my body on the bushes,right??"

L looked at you and asked"Why should i kill you??"

"Because you are doing strange things today!!You take me out for a date and winked at me!!So,at this rate,everything is possible for me!!!"you said.

"What??I am just doing this as your fiancee!!They are just basic things that what a fiancee should do!!I am not being strange!I am just being reasonable!!"L said with a shrug.

You thought"So,he is just doing these things because he needs to do??Not because he wants to??Yeah,what do you expect from him,Min Hanah??You two are just arranged to get engaged!!What do you think you two are??".Your eyes become slightly teary without noticing and L saw that.

He asked you"Wae???Are you crying??"

You quickly blinked and said"Yah,why should i cry??Are you crazy?It just some dust got into my eyes as we are beside a road!!Aigoo,the wind is so strong in Jeju!!"while walking away from L.

L followed you quickly and then he grabbed your hands.You looked at him and asked"Wae??"

He said"Where are you going when you don't know where i am going to take you??"and you realized that you walked away because you don't want him to notice about you being emotional.

You awkwardly laughed and said"Well,i walked first so that you will follow me,you slow poke!!".

"I am not slow poke!"L shouted and then he said"Look at your left side!!".

You looked at him with a puzzled face and then turned your head to look at the left side.You saw a huge,beautiful flowers field and you gasped in amazement.

You looked at L and asked"How did you find this place??"

"I found this place when i came to Jeju for the first time.I thought you would be like this place so i brought you here!!"L said and then he take you inside the field.

You looked at the flowers with a bright smile and walk in the field L softly gazed at you and then he secretly took a picture of you with his phone.

 



"Huh,did i hear a camera shutter sound??"you asked to L.

L said"Hmm??Ah,right!!The flowers are cute so i took a picture!!It's nothing!Come on,let's go before it becomes dark!"and you nodded in agreement.

When you two are on a bus to go back to the hotel,you slowly fall asleep.L looked at you with a smile and then he took your head onto his shoulder.He removed a few strings of hair from your face and softly carresed your cheek with his thumb.He thought"Why am i being strange around you??I don't even understand myself why i did these things to you.Is it possible that.....that i am starting to like you more than a bestfriend??Is it possible that i love you??I don't even know myself anymore!!".
######################################################################

Hi!!Sorry for the late update!And truth to be told this chapter didn't come out like as i initially thought.At first,i had ideas in my mind but suddenly they disappeared in the middle of writing this chapter!*sigh*I hope this chapter is ok.

Please comment and subscribe!!It means a lot to me!!And thanks a lot to all my subscribers and readers!!I love you!!^_^