Chapter 16

You are my everything

When you woke up next monring,you realized that you fell asleep without washing up last night.You got out from the bed and went to the bathroom to wash up.When you saw your reflection in the mirror,you quietly said"I looked like Joker!!"as your make up are smudged and your hair is messy.

Then,you washed up and also take a quick shower.After that,you got out of the bathroom,wearing a bathrobe while drying your hairs with a towel.You stopped your steps when you meet sleepy L in your way.

Both you and L looked each other awkwardly and then you cleared your throat to break the silent.And he also cleared his throat and said"Good morning!!".

You nodded and said"Yeah,good morning!!".Then he gave a smile and continue to walk towards the bathroom.

You also go to the bedroom to change your clothes and then you remembered that you forgot your hand-phone in the bathroom as you always bring your phone to the bathroom when you are showering in case some important calls might come.You change into a shorts and a baggy shirt.Then you knocked on the bathroom's door and said"Myungsoo ah!!"

"Wae???"L asked back from the bathroom.

You said"I forgot my handphone on the sink's counter so can you bring it back after you are done??"

"Ok,sure!!"L replied back and you said"Thanks!!I am in the living room,ok??After you finished,let's go and eat breakfast!I am hungry!!"

L said"Ok!I am hungry too!!"and then you go to the living room to watch TV.

When L is about to go out of the bathroom,he grabbed your hand-phone from the counter and saw one new message is arrived.He thought"Who sent a message to her??But that's not my problem so i shouldnt' be bothering!!".and then he said"Hanah ah,here is your phone!!".

You go to him and said"Thanks Myungsoo ah!!"while taking your hand-phone from his hands.Then you opened the new message and said to yourself"Oh,it said it's from Baekhyun oppa!!".

L looked at you and said"Baekhyun??How did he know your number??"

"I don't know!Maybe from one of the people at last night party!"you said with a shurg while reading the message.

"What did he say in the message??"L asked you and you replied"He said let's have a date today!!"

"A DATE???With YOU??"L shouted.

You looked at him with a suprised face and asked"Yeah.Wae??"

L said"Because.....because...you have to go on a date with me today!!!I already planned it so cancel the date with Baekhyun".Actually,L didn't have plan for the date at first but he lied to you cause he doesn't want you to go on a date with Baekhyun.

He mentally hit himself and thought"Why did i lie to her??I mean why did i ruin her date with Baekhyun???Aish,Kim Myungsoo you must be crazy!!!But i can't back out now so just have to go on a date with her!!".

You are also shocked because he said that he prepared a date with you.You thought"Did Kim Myungsoo just say that he prepared a date with me???Omg!!It's so unreal!!!!Why did he do like that??Is that really Kim Myungsoo that i know??".

"Uh hum,so let's go on a date with me today!!Prepare after the breakfast,ok??"L awkwardly said and go into the bed room.

You stood still with a blank face and said"So he is not kidding??What just happend??".

"I am not kidding and we are going on a date today!!That's it!!"L shouted back from the bedroom.

You said"Kim Myungsoo,you are so strange!!!!I will kill you if you said you are kidding after i denied the date with Baekhyun oppa!!".

L come out from the bed room after changing into a black sweat pants and a white t-shirt.Then he snatched your phone which caused you to shout"Yah,why are you snatching my phone??!!".

He said"To send a reply to Baekhyun!You haven't refused his date,right???So i am going to do that!!"and he really send a message to Baekhyun which said you can't go on a date with him.

You looked at him with wide eyes and said"Kim Myunsoo!!Are you ok??It's so unlike you!!!Did you just hit your head with floor when you were sleeping on the sofa last night??".

L looked at you and said"I am just proving that i am not kidding you!!You seemed like you don't believe me so i did like that!!Let's go and eat breakfast now!!We need to go on a date later!!I don't want to waste time!!".

"Gosh,you are so strange!!But anyway,let's go and eat breakfast now!I am hungry!!"you said and walk towards the door.

L smirked and said in his mind"Well.mission success!!".
######################################################################

I know it's just a short chapter but i will do a double update today.So,this is part 1 for the date and part 2 will be updated tonight!!^_^