Chapter 11

You are my everything

The next morning,you woke up from the sound of your alarm.You close the alarm and go to the bathroom to take a shower.After taking a shower,you changed into your clothes to go to the university.When you are done preparing,you open the door and in the same time,L's room door open.You both meet infront of your rooms and starred one another for a few seconds.

You quickly look away and said"Good morning!!"to L.

"Good morning!Let's go to the dinning room!"L said with a small smile.You nodded and smiled as you follow him to the downstairs.When you two arrived to the dinning room,you saw L's parents are already there.You bowed and greeted"Annyonghasaeyo ommnyim and abeoji!!".

L's father smiled and also said"Ah,good morning Hanah ah!Sit down!You two have to go to university later,right??".

"Dae abeoji!"you answered with a smile.

"Ah,right!I forgot to tell you yesterday!Start from today,Myungsoo and Hanah,you two will be going to the univesity together and also come back to home together!Since Hanah is living with us,i told her parents not to pick her up after the university!I think it will be better!"he said.

"What?!!I don't want to go to univesity with her/him!!!"you and L both thought at the same time.But since it's reasonable,you two can't oppose it.So L nodded and said"Dae,appa!"and you also nodded too.

After eating the breakfast,L's father said"Myungsoo,there is your car key!!"as he handed a car key to him.L looked at his father in puzzle and asked"Car key??".

His father said"Of course,start from today you will be driving your own car!I think you and Hanah should have your own car!And since Hanah can't drive,you are the one to drive!"and then go into his own car.

L looked at the car key in his hand with a i-don't-know-what-to-do-with-this face.You go beside him and asked"Yah,Myungsoo!What are you looking at??".

He looked at you and said"Appa gave a car to me and told me to use that car with you!"

"Really??Great!!So from now on,you will be my driver!!Keke!!"you .

L glared at you and said"Yah Min Hanah!!I am not your driver!!"

You stick out your tongue and said"Mwolla!!For me,you are my driver!!"in a sing song voice.And then you go into the car and said"Let's go,driver Kim Myungsoo shi!!".

L shouted"Yah!!!"but still,he go into the car.When he was about to start the engine,he saw that you are not wearing the seatbelt.So he teased you"Tsk tsk tsk,you don't know what to do when you are in a car!You are still a kid Min Hanah!".

You asked"What??Wae??What should i do??".

"You need to do this!!"L said and leaned closer to you.Your face become so close to his and you are suprised by his sudden action.You blushed as you startled"Ya..,yah!!What...what are you doing??".

He smirked and then he buckled the seat belt for you.Then he said"You need to wear seat belt when you are in a car!"while still smirking.After that,he go back to his seat and start the engine.

You mumbled"Aish,stupid pabo Myungsoo!!He should just say it!!"while giving a death stare to L but you are still blushing like a tomato.You also thought"Why am i blushing when his face is close to mine??Aigoo!!You are a pabo too Min Hanah!!Stop blushing like a girl who is on a date with her crush!!"and pat your cheeks.

"What are you doing??Why are you patting your cheeks??"L asked you and you quickly stop patting your cheeks.You clear your throated awkwardly and said"Nothing!I am just,um.......just...sleepy!!Yeah,i was sleepy so i pat my cheeks to keep myself awake!Ha ha!".

L said"Well,if you say so!"and continue focusing on the road.You sighed softly and thought"I should stop blushing around him!!What's wrong with me during these days??!".

When you two arrived to the university,you meet Haneul and Hoyoung at the university parking lot.You waved your hands to them and said"Unnies!!Let's go together!!".

"Yah,are you a kid to do like that??!!Can't you see people are starring at you as if you are a crazy girl??"L said to you while he is coming out from the car.

You stick out your tongue playfully and said"Yeah,i am a kid!!Ha ha!!Merong~~".Then you quickly run to your two bffs,leaving a suprised L behind.L blinked his eyes in suprise from your childish actions and then he break out into a smile.He mumbled"Aigoo,that girl!!How childish she can get??"and he walked to his class room with a smile on his face.

"L sunbae drove the car for you??"Hoyoung asked you when she meet you and you said"Yep!Abeojji gave that car to us and since i can't drive,Myungsoo has to drive for me!Keke!".

Haneul said"So you will go back to home with sunbae too??"and you nodded.

 "But what if you want to go to somewhere with us??"Hoyoung asked.

"Well,if so i will tell him to go home first!That's easy unnie!"you said witha smile.

"But what will you two do when you have bf??Or when L sunbae has a gf??"Haneul asked you.

You slightly frowned at the thought of L's new gf and you thought"Haneul unnie is right!What should we do when we have own gf and bf??I won't definitely ride the same car with him and his gf!".But being a happy-go-lucky person you are,you said"Don't worry unnie!I think we can make rules about this too!I will add some more rules about this!".

 "Add some more rules??Does that mean you two already have rules??"Haneul asked while rising her eyebrows.

You nodded and told them about the rules.Hoyoung asked"So what are the punishments??"and you said"Punishment is to do what the other one ask to do.That includes all the possibilities so it won't be easy!".

"You two are really unbelievable,Hanah ah!I wonder what will happen if one of you break the rules."Haneul said with a laughter.

"Well i hope i am not the one who break the rule,unnie!Myungsoo is quite scary with his pranks!He is evil underneath his handsome face!"you said without noticing the last part you just blurted out.

"What??Did you just admit L sunbae is handsome??Wow,Min Hanah where is your usual word'Kim Myungsoo is not handsome!!'??"Haneul said with wide eyes.

You laughed awkwardly and said"Ha ha,did i just say like that??I must be going crazy because of the crazy arrange engagement thing!!Ha ha!!".

Hoyoung and Haneul looked at each other and then they both said in unison"Yeah,maknae is going crazy!Crazy in LOVE!!".

Your cheeks turned pink and you said"Unnies!!I am not in love!!Don't tease me!!Hmpffh!"with a pout.

"Arraso,we won't tease you now!Mianhae!Let's go to the class now!If not,we will be late!!"Hoyoung said with a big grin and then you all go to the class room. #########################################################################################################################

Hi!I am sorry for this short and random chapter!*bow*

As i wrote on the story feed and the blog,my poor puppy died and i lost all the ideas i had in my mind.But i promise i will update soon with a longer and hopefully,better chapter.^^

Please comment and subscribe too!!I want to know what you think about this fanfic and please give me advices too!!

Thank you to all my reader and subscribers!I love you!!^_^