Living with them

Living With Exo

while you were sitiing in the van with you, you started to chat with them happyile, but then you saw chen and xiumin's face was like they don't speak chinese, so you asked luhan.

"luhan, why chen and xiumin not talking??"

"oh i forgot, actually in our group we have 4 chinese and 2 korea, chen and xiumin is from korea, that is why they can't understand a single chinese word" he told everything about chen and xiumin.

"annyeong, i'm hyorin inmida, i came from china, luhan is my friend" you started to speak their language, chen and xiumin was surprised hearing you speaking in korean.

"how come she can speak our language so well??" xiumin asked.

"she was born in china, but her mother is from korea, her father is from china" he said.

"so why are you here??" tao asked you.

"i'm here to visit, my friend luhan" you smiled.

"thank you, huixin" he suddenly hugged you.

after you are had chat finished with them, you looked outside the small window. "ahh, we have arrived to out apartment"

you and the members get out off the van but then suddenly you want to asked something.

"wait, i can go in??

"yes, you can, i have aready tell our manager that you are my friend, will be staying with us for few days" luhan invite you in.

"thank you luhan" you happyily hugged him back.

"i not sure when i will be going home" you told him as you all went to take the elevator up. 

"not sure?? that means you will be living with us for a long time" tao suddenly asked you a hard question to answer him back.

your head was like don't know what to answer him back. Back then the exo-k members went to look for the M members.

*ding dong* the door bell rangs. The manager went to open the door, saw the K members came and let them in.

"you all are back aready, let have some fun" suho the leader of exok spoke, then you saw the six guys standing around the M members.

"luhan, who are they??" you asked him as you looked at them.

"they are the exok members" he told you but then one of the member walking towards luhan and tapped his shoulder.

"hyung, who is she??"

"oh, sehun, let me introduce, she is my friend, huixin, but she had a korean name Hyorin, because her mother is korean, and her father is chinese" he said as you try to look at him.

"he looks cute

"annyeong, i'm hyorin inmida" you introduce yourself, but then the other exok members saw sehun was talking to a girl.

"sehun, who are you talking to??" suho came.

"oh, hyung, i'm talking to luhan's friend, hyorin" sehun looked at the leader.

"annyeong, i'm hyorin" you waved at him.

"annyeong, i'm suho, leader of exok"

"i'm kai, the dance machine"

"i'm d.o, the shouting member, but i can sing and do beatbox"

"annyeong, i'm chanyeol"

"annyeong, i'm baekhyun"

"wait, can she understand what we are saying??" suho asked luhan.

"yes of course" he nodded.

"nae, i can understand abit of korean only" you spoke abit of korean.

"where do you all live??" you asked sehun

"oh we live below

"below??" you question.

"i mean downstairs above them" sehun suddenly say the correct word.

"oh"

"okay, guys lets get some sleep tomorrow, you all have a showcase" one of the manager spoke.

"nae hyung" the exok members went back to their dorm.

"annyeong" you waved goodbye to the exok members and they waved back to you.

"so where do i sleep??" you asked him.

"oh i'm not sure, because i shares room with xiumin and kris, lay will be sharing room with chen and tao is sharing room with our manager" he said as he was thinking where do he put you to.

"i don't want to sleep alone" you told him.

but then you saw chen and xiumin's face was going blank, they keep looking at you and luhan saying in mandarin "opps, mianhae, i forgotten about the two of you"

"i know, let tao sleep with us, and our manager can.....can......" xiumin said.

"can what??" the manager suddenly came to them.

"it's okay, luhan, i think i will sleep in the living room" you don't want them to be so confused about their room.

"that is not a good idea, she is a girl, she can't sleep alone in the living room" lay finally spoke, seeing the two of you.

"then where should i sleep" you asked again.

"tao will sleep with lay and chen, i wil be sleeping at the living room, she will sleep in our room" the manager told them.

then you went straight to tao's room, and sleep without bathing. and the members also went back to their room.

"good night everyone"