They are back

Living With Exo

the next morning, you woke up, found out that you were sleeping at the living. so you went to the first room, saw suho and sehun was sleeping, sehun was rolling on the bed like he had a bad dream, his blanket were falling off onto the floor, suho was sleeping soundly, so you put up the blanket and covered back his body. 

later then you went to the second which chanyeol and baekhyun were sleeping, you saw them were also sleeping, so you don't want to disturb them, then you went to the third room which kai and d.o were sleeping, they were also sound sleeping.

so you decided to went back to exom quietly, *ding dong ding dong*, someone came to open the door. 

"oh, oppa did you all just came back??" you saw exom manager just came back.

"did you just came from exok's house??" he asked you.

"nae oppa, where are they??" you replied while looking around the house.

"they are in their room chatting" you enter the house and went to the first room which luhan shares room with xiumin and kris.

"knock knock" you knock onto the door then luhan saw you just came back.

"oh, huixin you are back" he smiled.

"yes, i'm back" you suddenly hugged him.

"so how were you doing at exok there??" he asked as he pulled you inside while xiumin and kris stopped their work.

"three words to describe" you said.

"which three words??" he asked.

"fun, entertainment and likeable" you smiled very happily as your three finger close up.

"really??"

"yes"

then suddenly tao, chen and lay heard you voice and came over to their room.

"oh, annyeong" you waved at them.

"jie jie, come i got something to show you" tao dragged you to his room.

"what thing??" you asked as you entered the room, saw something on the table. "what is that??"

"is this nice??" tao pick up the black jacket on the table.

"yup is, nice wear it on let me see" you took the jacket and help him put it on. 

"guys, today who wants to go the lotte world?? since today is you all are tired aready" the manager asked.

"lotte world??" kris asked as he looks at the members face expression.

"woohoo, lotte world" you were excited, shouting and jumping around.

"i will call exok whether want to go anot" he said as he took out his phone and called the exok's manager.

while he was talking on the phone, you were jumping around, you hands were clapping.

"i always wanted to go lotte world, finally" you said.

"okay, guys few hours later we are going, so you all can sleep for a few hours" the manager said as he hunged up his phone.

"finally, we can get some rest" xiumin were strugglling along.

"wait, we need to have a shower first" lay said

"oh ya, me too" you said as you went to have a bathe first then the members

after bathing you all have bathe finish, the members quickly went to have a nap.

while exok members just woke up from their sleep , they quickly went to have a shower.

"woohoo, i finally can play with noona again" sehun were jumping around, clapping his hands cutely.

two hours later, exom and exok are ready to go, you grabbed your bag and went with the 12 members with their manager got on the car.