Grocery Time

Living With Exo

As you and the members just reach home, you sat down on the floor and lay down while the rest of the members get ready for dinner, "d.o umma is going to cook today" Chanyeol shouted while I'do went to the kitchen to see got any ingredient left.

"hyung, cook kimchi rice and noodles for us" Kai shouted from the living room

"oh, I need to fish and some packet of ramen because we are out of stocked aready" he shouted back.

"I go and buy it" you shouted back as you get the money from their manager, he gave you then sehun followed behind you because he wants to company you go.

As you and sehun walked, Kai suddenly followed you behind, you were surprised of it then you asked one more person "I'm requesting one more person to go with me, who wants??" 

then suddenly you thought of an idea, "all children follow me, appa and umma will stay here" you called out.

"appa and umma?" d.o asked.

"yup, you and Suho will stay while me and the kids go" you . "gaja"

So you and the 4 kids went out to the nearest stal and went in, took two baskets and you saw many canned food and other foods too, the kids quickly separate in different directions, you don't know what to do, asked them to slow down as you smile "slow down and don't take too many stuff, your manager only give little money not too much"

Later then while you walk around the place, you took two packets of fish, some kimchi, suddenly you saw someone running towards to you and put everything into the basket, is was Kai "Kai-ahh, don't take too many stuff", you saw him took some snacks and drinks. 

"noona, is this okay?" sehun suddenly came with a few stuff while baekhyun and Chanyeol came back with few stuff too.

"Kai, put some back, we will come back again and buy it but not today!!" you gave him the basket full of snacks, and he quickly put all the snacks back.

After buying and paying, the money that manager gave you is enough to pay, then you all walk back to the house

As you enter the house, you smell ramen and walked to the kitchen, and stand beside d.o "hmm, smell good to me"

"oh noona, you scared me, suddenly came out of nowhere" he said as continue cooking the kimchi, then you put down the pack of food, took out all the stuff and put on the table, you unwrapped the fish, "can you pass me the Flyin Pan?", he pass it to you and you grabbed the cooking oil beside you and put abit of oil on it and then stir the pan to make the whole pan got oil.

Then you wait for d.o to finish the kimchi first, he grabbed the plates and pour on it, and is your turn to fried the fish, you put the flying pan on the gas and turn it on as putting the fish slowly on the pan and start fried it.

As you starting to fried the fish, d.o was standing beside staring at your cooking, then suddenly suho just came by to see if the food is ready and also saw you cooking it, the two of them were surprised of it.

Then d.o took the 2 packets of ramen, open it and put into the pot and start continue cooking it

while the kids were playing naughtily watching tv, the smell coming from the kitchen came out, they smell it aready and wanting to start eating then they all suddenly came to the kitchen

After few mins later, finally you and d.o cook finish, then you asked Suho to help you to scoop up all the rice, you put the fish on the plate, d.o was ready to pour all the ramen into a big bowl

"dinner is ready" you shout from the kitchen. Then you, d.o and Suho took all the food, and put it in the table, then start eating aready