Helping

Living With Exo

(this chapter since is only with exok, so i won't use the words in red, but still got abit of green words)

you were on the car with exok, going to inkigayo, then they start chatting with you.

"noona, so how come will be staying in korea??" sehun asked.

"i'm not sure, i just came here to see luhan only, because he is my friend" you told him.

"i hope you can stay here forever, and play with us" he grabbed your hand and shake it.

"i hope so" you said.

as you were chatting with sehun, you noticed that there were two person falling asleep aready, baekhyun and kai was sleeping.

"kai and baekhyun was sleeping aready, aren't you guys sleepy??" you asked as looking at them.

"aniyo, we are not sleepy" suho told you as he sit right straight up.

after awhile you all have arrived, you called baekhyun and kai to wake up, and quickly get off the car, you all walked to the backstage for the boys to get prepare to their rehersal first, you also noticed that other idols are here too, ukiss, wonder girls, infinite, teentop, myname, boyfriend comeback, and other artist and idol band.

"let's go for the rehersal now" the manager rushed the boys to hurry as you followed them behind.

the boys got on the stage for their rehersal, they will perform their song 'Mama'.

"okay, exok, get ready for the rehersal" the pd shouted as they start to dance and sing, you watched them at the corner with the other exok staff.

few mins later, they had finish their rehersal, then you walked back to the waiting room with them.

"noona, how was our rehersal??" sehun asked you as walking to you.

"good" you replied while you saw the other staff giving you the performace clothes for sehun since he was beside you.

then sehun took off his jacket but inside he wears a t-shirt, you take the jacket from him first and put onto your shoulder first, then you gave the the perfomance clothes, and he wear it properly while the other members were also putting on too

after he wears his clothes, you help him pull his shirt straighten it and his collar too. then suddenly all the members came to you. 

"yes, dongsaeng what do you all want??" you asked them.

"hana du sae" suho hinted to the rest members is started to sing a song for you

"[ALL] Noonan nomu yehpuh
([Baekhyun] Geu geunyuhreul boneun naneun) michyuh
([Sehun] Ha hajiman ijehn jichyuh)
Replay, replay, replay"

"gomawo guys" you listen to their voice.

"ok guys, is going for your turns soon, please get ready to go on stage" the manager said as the members and the boys and also you went out to the stage back.

before they went up, you check their clothes one more time see whether their clothes are neat anot. but then you saw kai's jacket was abit messy

"kai-ah, come here" you called him.

"nae, noona" he came to you, and help him to pull is jacket properly "ok, is done"

"wow, apink hush hush performance is great" nicole of kara said.

"nae, now next performance will be ukiss, gna, infinite" jongsuk said as the boys went to the stage to get ready to start. 

"but now let welcome exok performing their song 'Mama' "hara said.

then the boys start to sing as you stand at the corner watching them. few mins later, their performance has ended but they still can't go yet because they need to stay until the show has ended.