Playing with the dongsaeng

Living With Exo

after inkigayo, the boys and you went back to their house, but then suddenly someone suggested something while reaching to their dorm.

"let's go shopping" baekhyun shout as he jump.

"shopping?? where??" you asked.

"who says want to go shopping??" the manager suddenly came and heard baekhyun talking about shopping.

"me....me....me, please hyung" he shouted again.

"let me ask you all, do you want to go shopping??" the manager asked.

"yes yes yes, noona do you want to go" baekhyun was too excited.

"actually i feel like going since i'm aready here" you thoughts.

"hmm........araso araso but first you guys must have a shower first  because you all are sweat aready" the manager said.

"wait......me also want to have a shower, i even haven't bathe yet" you said.

"let noona have a shower first" maknae sehun let you first.

"gomawo, sehun-ahh" you put your bag down on the floor and took out your towel and went to have shower.

while you were taking a bathe, the boys were chatting and playing and teasing eachother.

"hyung, later where should we go??" sehun asked suho.

"hmm.... let me think......" he think and think but still can't find a place to go.

after you bathe finished but also wash you hair

"i have finished, now is your turn" you said as you dry up your hair with the towel, but then you saw the boys were rushing to the bathroom together, and stopped.

"wait, why can't so many people bathing" you said

"i want to bath first" chanyeol pushed them

"no i want to bath first" baekhyun said but were pushed away by chanyeol.

"araso araso, i will judge, sehun-ahh, you bathe first then kai, then chanyeol, then d.o, then baekhyun, then suho" you told them.

"woohoo, noona let me bathe first" he sticked out his tongue.

later an hour, they are ready to go......you and the members with their manager wear a hats and go off.

"hmm, where should we go??" suho asked again

"i want to go myeongdong, so take manager oppa's car or taking train??" you suggest.

"let's take train" sehun suggest again.

"what about you??" suho asked you

"hmm......let's take train, i long time never take train aready since i was only 6 years old with my family comeing here" you told them.

"oh really??" suho asked while sehun suddenly hold onto your arm as he was holding your arm, kai saw it then walk to you and also grabbed your arm.

then later sehun and kai start to swing your hand like a chlidren, you looked at them.

"i'm bored, let's have some chat" you suggest, but as you suggested, you all were aready in the station, then you all buy tickets and took the train to myeongdong aready.

you all were standing and chatting happily but then the boys suddenly heard someone calling them.

"OPPA!!!!" a girls suddenly shouted.

"did someone call us??" suho asked as they turned around.

"i think so" chanyeol said.

"but how come we even wear hat,, they still can reconigize us" kai said.

"let's play game" baekhyun suggest. "if someone loser someone will go out and dance when we reaches to the next stop"

"ok sure deal" suho agrees as the manager too.

"KAWI BAWI BO" you and the boys starts to play but then you, chanyeol, kai, the manager and suho wins, the rest loses.

"wait only one person must go out or three??" you asked.

"nope, only one person" suho said.

then baekhyun, sehun and d.o play again.

"KAWI BAWI BO" the three started to play but d.o loses, you and the rest of the members laugh so loudly "AHAHAHAHA"

"wait, what should i dance??" d.o asked.

"erm......dance our song mama" suho suggest while the next stop have arrived aready.

when the door open, d.o quickly ran and stand outside, then the boys started to sing loudly, d.o started to dance, but when he was dancing, the passers-by was looking at him dancing, "who is he?? why is he dancing like that??" a passenger spoke.

after he dance finished, he quickly ran back into the train before the door close.

"lets play again" d.o said as they started to play again "KAWI BAWI BO"

but this time chanyeol loses, you and them laughed again. then few mins later the door open agains, chanyeol quickly ran and stand outside, do the same thing as d.o, the boys starts to sing and he dance. after he dances finished, ran back into the train.