Noona, your cooking is good!!!!

Living With Exo

is getting late at night aready, you and them took the train back, and have arrived to the dorm.

"i am going back to exom's dorm now" you told them before entering their house.

"why, noona?? even you go back you can't go in" sehun asked.

"oh ya, but why sehun?? you missed me huh??" you looked at him and smiled while you put down your bag and your clothes.

"erm...... i just want to have a noona to play with" he smlied.

"really??" you asked then he nod his head cutely. "aigoo" you pinched his cheeks.

"ouch that's hurt" he rubbed his cheeks.

later then you look at the time on the wall "is 8pm now, AIYA we forgot to eat lunch" you slapped your forehead.

"let's cook dinner" suho said as pulled d.o into the kitchen.

"what should we eat today??" you asked as walking to the kitchen.

"d.o-ahh, cook KOREAN CUISINE, since we are all hungry aready" baekhyun shouted out for d.o to cook.

"WHAT??? CUISINE!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY??" d.o shouted from the kitchen.

"we have 7 people plus noona" baekhyun shouted.

"oh ya, araso araso, we will cook cuisine" d.o start taking out the ingredients they need for cooking.

"cabbage, spicy chilli powder, carrot, onion, bean sprout, too many of them aready" d.o take all the ingredients and pass it to suho to wash  it.

"let me help you all" you suddenly came out of nowhere from behind them.

"noona help me wash onion and bean sprout" suho pass you and you quickly wash it properly.

after washing, you saw d.o was cutting the cabbage but suddenly he accidentally cut his finger. "OUCH" he shake his finger to let the pain go off.

"what happen, d.o??" you looked at him shockily as the rest of the member in the living heard it.

"i accidentally cut my finger" he was his finger.

"don't your finger, i thought you were in good at cutting, how come you suddenly accidentally cut your finger" you quickly put his hand down and quickly wash off the blood.

"AHHHH OUCH" d.o was screamming all along.

"noona, he sometimes accidentally cut his finger because he cutting too fast aready" suho explained as he nodded his head

then you quickly ran to your bag, took out a plastic, quickly put onto his finger.

"let me cut all the ingredients" you take the knife cut the cabbage fast as you could, suho and d.o was shocked whiile suho turn on the fire.

after cutting finish in a few mins, you put the cabbage in first then put some water in then chilli powder and stir it while stirring you suddenly want to go restroom for awhile, so you asked suho to help you, then he help you, you went to the restroom.

"oh, d.o-ahh, didn't you forgot something" you shouted.

"what is it, noona??" he question.

"RICE!!!!! you forgot rice, we can't have kimchi without rice" you told him as he quickly took the rice, get 4 cup, scoope the rice with 4 cups, and pour into the pot then he add water not too much, then stir it, after stirring he pour out the water then put the rice into the rice cooker and heat for 20 mins to wait. 

while suho had just stir finished, he try it first "OMG, this is nice, daebak", he scoop the soup, let you and d.o to try

"mmm, daebak, this is good" d.o wiped his lip with his tongue.

after an hour, dinner is ready to be served. you, suho and d.o were holding onto three tray with rice and some food, then the rest of the members help to put out the tables. "pali pali, is heavy" your hand was going to fall down. as the table are put together aready, you quickly put down the plate and bowl.

"let's start eating" you said as you and them start eating. 

you were siting beside suho on your right, your oppsite infront of you were kai, beside your left is the manager.

"omo daebak, noona's cooking is good" kai praise you.

"gomawo gomawo gomawo" you smiled happyily as you continues to eat but then someone suddenly called you "NOONA, your cooking is good" sehun called but then you suddenly got choke by rice and kimchi "cough cough"

"sehun-ahh, why you suddenly shout at her while she was eating, now she got choke aready" suho quickly patted on your back.

"opps, mianhae noona, let me get a drink for you" he quickly went and get a drink for you while you were still coughing, suho is still patting onto your back, then sehun came back with a cup of water to gave you to drink

after eating, the boys stated to play scissor paper stone, who loses will wash the dishes

"kawi bawi bo" the boys played but then two of them loses, chanyeol and kai loses, so they carry all the plates and bowls went to wash the dishes.

after washing, chanyeol and kai went back to the living room saw you watching tv and then sit beside you.

after watching tv, your eyes started to close your eyes then falling asleep aready, your head just fell onto chanyeol's shoulder and chanyeol was just suprised for it.

"kai, let go to sleep!!! let noona sleep here" chanyeol slowly get up and put your head on the sofa, went back with kai to their room. later then chanyeol came out from his room with a blanket and covered your body.