Staying with Exo-K

Living With Exo

after the showcase has ended and you wait for all the fans to leave, so that you can leave with exom,

exok had a radio recording, while the exom had to prepare for their schedule at china tomorrow, so they went back to their dorm but at that time as you enter the house, you started to get hungry aready.

"erm......luhan i am starving aready" you tapped on his shoulder, he turned and looked at you.

"ahh, i have something in the fridge, xiumin help me to take out" he got something for you, and asked xiumin to take out and gave it to you.

"what is it??" you saw xiumin holding something.

"mango pudding, i brought it from china then came back and start making it" he took the spoon out from the pudding, scope one piece and feed you, the rest of members were staring at luhan, but then you suddenly paused, you just noticed that there were 10 pairs of eyes looking at you. then you quickly take the spoon from luhan's hand and feed your ownself.

"jiejie, i want to eat" tao wanted to eat that pudding. then you took one piece, turned around at him, and feed him.

"say AHHH" you said as tao open his mouth. 

luhan started to get jealous aready, why feeding the maknae not him.

"ok guys, lets get some early sleep tomorrow you all got schedule at china" the manager said.

"schedule in china, tomorrow?? what about me??" you don't want to be alone. "i can't go back, i just came to korea, i don't want to go again"

"ahh, luhan, i have an idea, she will stay here but she if gets bored, she can go play with the K members" kris suggested.

"hmm.......good idea" you nodded your head as you walked back to tao's room and take your towel and have a shower. "i'm going to have a shower"  

while the boys went straight back to thier room, get change into their own clothes and sleep. after you bathe finished, you walked back to the room, but you noticed that the boys had went to bed aready, "i even don't have a chance to say good night then they went to sleep aready"

the next morning, the boys were rushing to get change but beofre leaving, luhan wanted to looked at you, he help you covered the blanket onto you before leaving, the boys also followed him as well, he also leave a chinese letter for you then they leave aready.

later an hour, you woke up then you saw a chinese letter on the table and started to read, "is from luhan"

Luhna's Letter for you

"Huixin, we are leaving for our china schedule aready, if you are bored got nothing to do, you can go to K members there to play with, they can entertain you, play jokes with you, we will be back tomorrow morning" from luhan

later then you don't know what to do, so you decided to go look for the K members, you quickly get changed into your clothes, grabbed your bag while you were still holding onto the letter, locked the door and went one floor level down to look for them.

"i think they have aready woke up, hope so if not i don't know what to do" you thought while you press the doorbell

*ding dong ding dong* you waited for someone to door the door, then suddenly a guy opened the door.

"ohh, annyeong hasaeyo" he greets.

"oh annyeong hasaeyo, suho-shii, you woke up early today" you saw him opened then you noticed that someone was changing his clothes suddenly, is kai who was changing in the middle of this situation.

"come in come in" he invites you in as you walked in.

"oh, hyorin noona, how come you were here??? i was changing then you suddenly come" he jumped and quickly put on his clothes.

"annyeong hasaeyo" you saw all the members were siting at the living gathering together.

"noona, why you are here??" sehun asked as he pulled you down to sit on the floor.

"exom had to go for their schedule in china, so i am left alone, i just want someone to talk to, play with me" you told them. "because i just came here, i can't go back too fast"

"we can play with you noona"  sehun said.

"you all don't have schedule today??" you asked them as you looked around the house.

"we have schedule in the afternoon for our perfomance song" suho told you while you open your bag to search for something.

"can i go??" you asked

"erm......i'm not sure" suho said as the manager of exok came to interrupt. "she can come but we need to take care her since she was luhan's friend"

"i think i will be assign her to be our staff manager" the manager don't know what to assign, so assign you to do their staff manager.

"woohoo, noona is our staff manager" sehun got up and jump around the places, then suho suddenly stop him from jumping.

"ok guys, get ready to change then we are ready" the manager said.

then the boys went back to their rooms and get changed into their clothes as fast as they could.