Insects

Living With Exo

after the fanmeeting, you want to have a look outside, saw 12 boxes in a row

"so these boxes is for putting presents" you said but then someone scare you once again.

"NOONA" his hands were padded on your shoulder to get ready to scare you again.

"oh, sehun-ahh, you scared me again, do you always like to scared me??" you asked him.

"nae, what are you looking at??" he asked while the other members were doing their own stuff.

"i'm just looking how many presents do you all have" you said as the fans starts to put their presents into their bias box.

"we sure we all have alot of presents" he answered.

 after the fans had put all the presents inside the boxes, the staff stated to carry all the boxes and put in the car, you followed  while the members were looking at the presents.

while reaching to the house, they carry their own boxes back, you followed exom members, they quickly sat down and look around their presents. 

"oh, i just remember something, i forgot to change the bandage" you told luhan.

then he just remember, he quickly help you to change the bandage, after changing the bandage, the two of you sat back down continue looking at the present.

"i want to drink water" you went to the kitchen and grabbed the empty cup, pour the water inside while the members were still looking at their presents.

but then suddenly you felt something crawling onto your feets, you looked down and you scream "AHHHHHH".

the boys heard you screaming and came to you "what happen??", chen asked.

"there is a cockroach on my feet" you point at your toes.

"shake your leg to kick it" luhan said as you hold onto his shoulder and quickly shake it off very hardly.

then later you saw another cockcroach on the floor with the previous cockcroach

"hahaha......why two cockcroach are together, like stick together" you laughed loudly.

"i need the insect repellent, do you all have??" you asked

"aniyo" chen answered.

"then i go and buy" you told them then suddenly someone wants to follow you.

"jie jie, i wants to follow you

"you want to follow me?? ok sure" you turned and saw tao standing behind you.

then you went to take your wallet and the two of you went to go outside and buy

"be careful, take care of our maknae" luhan shouted standing at the door.

"araso luhan" you shouted back.

later as you and tao taking the elevator down and walk to the nearest stall, suddenly someone called tao

"TAO TAO" 

"oh, annyeonghasaeyo" he turned and saw a fan girl calling him. but at that time, you were shocked, you didn't even wear any hat, you don't know what to do, so you just hold tao's arm and walked off to the stall.

as you and tao entered the stall, you saw many stuff like stationary, towels, tissue paper, then you went to the insects repellent department, saw many types, you don't know what to choose, then tao just grabbed any type, he took about 3 insect repellent, but you stopped him, you took 1 and put it back, you pay for it.

after paying, you and him went back to the building, took the elevator up and enter the house.

then you took one and luhan took one too, and went to the kitchen and spray on the floor but before spraying, you don't know where the cockcroach

"where did it go?? i want to kill it" you were ready to spray all for it.

"there" you spray very hardly then later awhile you saw another cockcroach coming out from the toilet and spray it also.

after spraying, finally no more insects aready, so you decided to take a rest sitting on the chair at the kitchen.