I want I want

Living With Exo

you and exok with their manager were waiting for the bus to come, while wating chanyeol took out his ipod and played a music and start dancing along, but then the other members were looking at him and laugh even you too, because he played the song called 'Gangnam Style', around 2 second later, the other members started to dance with him.

then finally the bus came, the boys stopped dancing and got on the bus. the bus got no people, only you and exok with manager. you all took at the back and sat down seperated. but you took the empty seat near the window so that you can lean against the glass, get falling asleep aready, while you were sleeping the boys were still playing, they didn't get tired

few mins later, they finally fall asleep, even their manager too and you got up, saw them sleeping, later then you saw the shopping mall and call them up "SUHO-AHH, CHANYEOL-AHH, D.O-AHH, KAI-AHH, BAEKHYUN-AHH, SEHUN-AHH, WAKE UP, oppa wake up"

"WAEYO??" they all reply.

"we have reached aready" you told them as they look outside and got off the bus.

"WOOHOO, SHOPPING MALL" chanyeol shouted.

you and the boys walking in, but they just walked in, didn't have any protection. as you and them walked in, sone of the fan girls just walked pass by "omo, exok, is exok".

"oh, annyeong hasaeyo" the boys greet them politely but you and them still continue to walked as the fans follow them.

but then suddenly you noticed that someone is missing "oh, where is kai??" you looked around the surrounding so the boys and the manager too then later D.O just saw kai "noona, he is over that" he points towards a stall, because you saw him standing infront of a stall.

"gaja gaja" you quickly grabbed all the member hands and go to kai, didn't care the fans around them. you were like their real noona, taking care of them, responsible for them.

"kai, what are you looking at??" you asked him as you look at it. "icecream??"

"i want icecream, i want this this and this" he points.

"me too" chanyeol added.

"me three" d.o added.

"me four" sehun added.

"me five" baekhyun added.

"araso araso, noona will buy for you all!!! choose your flavors" you told them.

"i want chocolate" kai said as chanyeol choose the same flavor as him "me also chocolate"

"i want vanilla" sehun said.

"i want chocolate chip" baekhyun said as d.o also choose the same flavor as him "me also chocolate chip"

"what about you, suho??" you turn to him behind you.

"erm, i am not sure, raspberry" he told you.

but then you forgot one more person, is the manager "oppa, what do you want?", "is okay, you all eat" he said.

you started to order to flavor that they told you to the unnie serving you, "give me 2 chocolate but is 1 chocolate in one cup, another chocolate in another cup, and one vanilla, 2 chocolate chip seperate in each cup, and one raspberry and one strawberry with nuts on it", the unnie heard you and quickly scoope up all the flavors that you order

after ordering you pay for it, "gaja ,let's go home, later we eat dinner" you told them as you and the boys with the manager  walked out of the mall while eating