Fanmeeting

Living With Exo

early in the morning, you woke up, later you wanted to have a shower but because they had a fanmeeting later so you don't want to bathe first, you later come back then bathe.

then suddenly someone press the doorbell *ding dng ding dong* you opened the door, saw the exok members came.

"oh, how come you all are here??" you asked them.

"we just want to see you all are awake aready anot" suho said

"i think they are still sleeping" you told them as they went to wake them up.

while exok wake up them, you went back to tao's room and changed into your outfits to long jeans and a t-shirt. after changing, you took out the clothes that you brought it few days ago, then suddenly someone scared behind you

"NOONA" he shouted.

"oh, sehun-ahh, you scared me again" you saw him standing behind you.

"noona, is your arm aright??" he asked as holding your hand up to have a look.

"just fine, oh i need to change in the morning" you said.

"manager oppa, today fanmeeting, do i still need to be a staff manager??" you asked exok manager.

"nae, you still need to be, but today you will be standing beside them helping to take the gifts from the fans" he said.

later an hour, the exom members woke up aready, they quickly get changed into clothes, and ready to go.

while reaching to the fanmeeting, you saw many fans around.

"OPPA!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!" the fans shouted and screamming as you and the members quickly walked in and go to the backstage.

as you all at the backstage, the staff were busy preparing the clothes for their outfits, you were just waiting for the members to get ready to be outside there. after that they are ready to went outside.

"AHHHHH,OPPA" the fans scream again.

before they sit, all the members performance their song 'Mama', you were standing there watching them dancing as they start to dance, the music were starts, the fans were screamming along as long as the music starts.

after performing, they went back to their sit and sat down, exok members were siting from the first sit to sixith then followed by exom, then the fans quickly queue up, you saw every fans have their album, exok and exom cd abum, the members quickly signed it fast becaue too many fans aready

"oppa, this is food you" the fan spoke to luhan, you were standing beside behind the exom members.

"what is this??" he asked.

"this is ginseng tea, is for your cough, i saw you once on a variety show in china, you were coughing badly" she said.

"ah, gomawo gomawo" he thanks her for concerning him, then he passed it to you to hold it first because there were still many fans out there.

then suddenly while the exom members pass you their small gifts, you noticed that there was a blood from your arm dropping on the table infront of them bleeding aready, you quickly keep your arm aside to yourself, the members saw there is a blood on the table and quickly wiped off using the jacket, but the exok members didn't noticed it, they were still busying signing the autograph.

"ouch" you were in pain while luhan was looking at your arm. "i haven't changed the bandage yet just now, now then bleeding"

while you were looking at your hand, you noticed that the exok members were looking at you then their eyes to your arms.

"sorry fans, we will continue later, rest for 10mins" the manager said.

after that, while break, you quickly went to the backstage, took the tissue from the staff and wiped off the blood then the members just came in and look at your arm.

"ouch" you were in pain as luhan slowly wiped off the blood. 

after break, they went back to continue sign their autograph, then you also went back to do your stuff but luhan suddenly stop you. "stay at the backstage, your hand is bleeding" then you obeyed him, go back and sit down.