Phone is lost

Living With Exo

as you and the members went to back the house, you thought of something, quickly search your bags, the boys were looking at you

"huixin, what are you looking for???" luhan asked as you took out everything in your bag.

"where is it?? where did i put it? i thought i put inside my bag" your hand went inside deep inside to search it but still cannot find.

"my phone is lost" you shouted.

"phone?? did you search the whole bag??" luhan asked.

"yes, i took out all the stuff in my bag aready, still cannot find" you told them.

"then where did you left it??" he asked as they all sit down and start to search you to search but chen and xiumin still don't know what you are looking for.

"opps mianhae chen, xiumin i just lost my phone" you told them as they also start searching.

then you recall.

Flashback

while you were walking back to the car with exok and exom, you took out your phone to play with it, but when you wants to put your phone into your pocket, your phone suddenly drops on the floor but your didn't realised, and just got on the car because you were the last to got on, your drink haven't finish yet.

end of flashback

"ahh, just when we got on the car, i was the last one because i have not drink finish the coke yet then i took out my phone and look at the time, but when i wants to put back inside my pocket, my phone maybe drops down onto the floor" you told them as lay was helping to translate to chen and xiumin.

but you can't go back because if you go back still need to buy tickets

"i only have one phone, IPHONE 4" your eyes started to tear. "and because my iphone if from china, how would i get back if"

"let's go back and take" luhan suggested as you grabbed the manager out of the house, to let him drove to the lotte world.

"we also want to help" kris said.

then you all quickly got out of the house without wearing hats or sunglasses, took the elevator downstairs, but as you all took the elevator, the exok members heard you all were noisy talking.

"where are you all going??" suho asked.

"she just lost her phone at the lotte world, so we are going back" luhan told him.

"we all can help you because lotte world is so big" suho said as he told the other members what happen.

later then you and the exom members were waiting for exok downstairs, and you all quickly got on the car and drove off to lotte world again.

when you were in the car, you were very anxious about your phone, like someone has aready took it.

then you all reach to the lotte world aready, you and the boys got off the car but as you got off the car, you noticed that the place is closed, because the place is open from 8am - 4pm, you all just arrived there by 4.30pm.

"what should i do now???" you scream.

"let's search around the carpark first" luhan said as you all start to search. you start to search around the bushes, while some went abit far away to search around the bushes too, but you can't find it anywhere. then suddenly while you were searching another bushes, you cut your arm, you quickly sat down on the floor.

"OUCH!!!" you scream, but as you scream, baekhyun and chanyeol was beside you

"noona, what happen??" chanyeol asked.

"i just cut my arm" you touched the blood on your right arm

"let us see" chanyeol hold your hand to see where is the blood.

"LUHAN HYUNG!!!!!" baekhyun shouted because he was abit far away

"NAE??" luhan asked.

"NOONA JUST CUT HER ARM" he told him then they all came to look at your arm.

"let me see" luhan grabbed your hand and see.

"AHHHHH" you scream beause he was squeezing the blood out.

"here is the tissue" the manager gave him and he quickly wipe off the blood gently.

"i want to find my phone first" you start to continue search your phone.

"don't find any more, let go see doctor" he put your hand on his shoulder and got on the car.

"i want to continue search for my phone" you told him but he still hold you to the car as all the members got on the car.

then the exom manager drove you to the hospital as the exok manager's car followed behind.

as you and the members reached to hospital, the blood on your hand was still dropping.

"NURSE NURSE" luhan called out.

the nurse saw your hand was bleeding alot, she quickly bring you to a medical room and stop bleeding while the members were waiting outside.

after your hand has stop bleeding, the nurse help you to wrap your arm with bandage. then you came out, your arm was not hanging around your neck

"what did the doctor say??" luhan asked while exom manager pay for the fees and take the medical for changing your bandage.

"he say that it was a long cut, fortunately you came early, if not it willl coming bleeding, he give me medical oil and bandages and some cotton to change it, i must change it 3 times, morning, afternoon and night" you told him.

later then you all went back to the car, and drove back to the house.