3 days with Exok Members - First Day

Living With Exo

the next morning, the exom members were busying preparing to go to beijing, before they go luhan again went to your room, and start to write letter again, and they are off aready.

few mins later you woke up, you noticed a letter from the table, and you open to read it.

Huixin,

today we are going to beijing for our show recording, i think we will not be back so soon, we have to stay there for 3 days i think, so you won't be seeing us within these three days, hope you have fun withthe exok members.

From Your Friend, Luhan

then you again change into your clothes, and grabbed your bag and went to the exok's dorm.

*ding dong ding dong* you press the door bell, someone opened the door but is not suho, is kai who was opening the door.

"oh noona, why are you here??" he asked.

"the exom members had a schedule in beijing, they need to stay there for 3 days, so i'm alone" you told him while sehun saw you excitedly.

"NOONA!!!!!!" he suddenly run to you and hugged you but you just fell down onto the floor while he hugged you. "OUCH"

"YAH YAH YAH, sehun be careful, you just make noona fall down and her hand still hurts" kai quickly pulled him up and you too.

"mianhae noona"

"what is going on here??" suho just woke up from his sleeps and came over.

"oh, good morning suho-shii" you saw him just woke up.

"noona, what are you doing here??" he asked.

"the exom members went to beijing, they need to stay there for about 3 days hyung for their schedule" kai told him.

then sehun and kai grabbed your hands into the house while suho shut the door.

"oh annyeong noona" d.o, chanyeol and baekhyun saw you came in and wave to you cutely.

"annyeong" you saw them sitting in the living and waved back at them cutely and sat "so do you all have schedule today??"

"nope, our manager hyung let us rest for a few days" suho said.

"woohoo, i can play with noona the whole day" sehun shouted and was excited, so you smiled happyily.

"then let's go out and play, we come back then take a shower" chanyeol shouted as the members clapped.

"wait, i haven't change the bandage yet" you told them as they quickly help you change "slowly slowly" you told them.

after changing the bandage, their manager spoke something, and you all listen. 

"since you guys want to go out then i will have to follow you all too, because is my responsible to take care all of you" the manager said as the members quickly get changed and grabbed their bags and went outside without wearing their hats, then the manager took all the members hats, locked the door, took the elevator and quickly ran to gave them because they forgotten to wear it.

while they put on their hats, even the manager too, you were the only one who didn't wear a hat or sunglasses.

"wait, manager oppa will be driving??" you asked.

"noona, today we will take bus, today will be hyung off day" suho told you

"oh araso" you replied but then suddenly someone called you while you were running

"NOONA PALI PALI" sehun called you to run fast but you were exhausting aready.

"wae??"

"because we were racing who will run to the bustop first"

as you heard you all were racng, you started to run as fast as you can, the boys saw you running so fast, they decided to catch you up, but as you run, you look back, noticed that their manager was running too

"woohoo i won" baekhyun won the first race

"me second" you came right behind baekhyun.

"oh noona, you were fast" he said as you were exhausted aready, your hands were on his shoulder to rest 

"me third" kai came in third then fourth is chanyeol then follewed by d.o, sehun, suho, the last place was the manager.

"YAH, you all were running too fast aready, i even can't catch you all" the manager came in last.

then you all got on the bus, not many people in the bus, and took a sit. because there were five empty seats behind, all the members quickly sat down execpt chanyeol who didn't sit, as you sat down near the window infront of kai, then chanyeol saw you sitting alone, so he decided to sit beside you, the manager was also sitting alone but near to them.

"oppa where are we going??" you looked at the manager.

"i don't know, i thought you all were the one" he answered.

"since we all are on the bus, let's go to the beach"you suggested.

"oh sure sure" suho shouted.

then you started to fall asleep aready on the bus as all the members too

after the an hour, you woke up because the bus suddenly stopped "who say want to go to beach, we have arrived aready" the bus driver said as you call the members to wake up and get off the bus.