Lotte World 2

Living With Exo

after you all had done with crazy bumper cars. you starting to get hungry aready "let's go eat, i'm hungry"

"i want to eat hotdog" you shouted as you pull luhan to the nearest food stall.

"ahjuma, i want......erm.......1,2......i want 15 hotdogs please" you ordered while the ahjuma wrapped the hotdogs for you, and pay for the hotdogs, then you gave one to luhan and gave each of the rest members, and the managers one hotdog.

but then while you were eating, you saw something that couldn't take your eyes off, the haunted house

"let's go to the haunted house" you said as you pulled them there.

"erm......noona, i don't want to go in, is too scary aready" sehun said as he was holding onto luhan's hand.

"come, let's queue up" you were standing infront of them, then you heard someone screamming inside, you started to get scared and nervous aready

"huixin, are you scared??" luhan asked.

"erm.....nope i am not scared at all" you told him

"but why you were shrivering??" he hold your arm.

"wait, can 15 people go in??" you question.

"only 5 people can go in" a guard standing beside you just spoke.

"here we have 15 people, so.......1,2,3,4......ahh we have enough people to go in, 5, 5, 5" you counted.

after awhile is your turn to go in "so who wants to go first"

"erm....." you thinks but then you decided to dragged luhan, sehun, xiumin and chen in first while the others wait for their turns.

but as you and the boys entered the house, a ghost voice suddenly laughed so loudly, you could hear it, it makes you creeps. sehun was shrivering, you looked at him even the others boys too. the boys were holding on your hands tightly 

"omg, this creeps me out" xiumin said.

then later awhile, a ghost suddenly appear infront of you, you and the boys scream "AHHHHHH", holding hands together so tightly, and running away but as you and them scream, the boys outside heard all the screamming inside.

while you and the 4 members were still inside, screamming along, you suddenly saw something flying infront of you 

"AHHHHH" you and the boys scream while finally is the other 5 members turn. 

later as you and them continues to walk, suddenly you heard someone screamming behind "AHHHHHH", not the boys behind you.

but as you count, you heard someone screamming behind "AHHHHHH", not the boys behind you.

"who was that screamming??" you asked.

"i am not sure" luhan said but then the people behind screamming again.

"wait, i think is the other members were screamming because we all queue up together" you said but then you heard them screamming again "AHHHHHH", while the other 5 boys were screamming and running, is the last 5 boys turns.

"let's see who was screamming" you and the 4 members waits for them but they were still screamming loudly

but as they were screamming loudly, you heard footsteps coming, you decided to run as the boys followed you behind.

after the last scene, you and the members finally get out of the haunted house aready.

"phew......." you sighed, but as you sighed you saw someone coming out aready

"oh, chanyeol-ahh, how come you all so fast come??" you saw chanyeol, baekhyun, suho, lay and exok manager came out.

"noona, is was scary, we can't take it anymore so we just run" he said.

"but who was screamming so loudly just now, my ears going to get deaf aready." you looked at him.

"sorry noona, we all were screamming" baekhyun explain, but as he was explaining, you and the 8 members with exok manager heard the other 5 were screamming.

later then, you saw someone coming out aready, is was tao, d.o, kris, kai and exom manager.

"phew......." tao sighed. 

"so tao, how was it??" you asked him.

"is was too scary aready" he said.

"ok!!! i'm thirsty, let's get a drink" you said.

"let me buy" suho walked to the nearest drink stall and brought 15 cola soft drink. "here is the cola"

"finally" you grabbed the cola from suho and drink it quickly.

"noona, don't drink too fast, you will get cough" suho said but then you suddenly really got cough. 

"*cough cough cough cough*" you quickly squat down as suho patted on your back. 

"okay guys, let go back, lets have some rest" exok manager said as they went back to their house.