Luhan's Story

Living With Exo

(NOTE: Luhan's Ghost Story is just an imaginary story, not a real story)

is night time aready, everyone was tired, but before going to sleep, you want to hear a story, so you and the exom members sat down in the living gathering, then suddenly you get bored.

"i want to hear some stories before going for bed" you told him

"stories?? hmm.....let me think........." he thinks.

"ghost story time" you shouted.

"ghost stories??"

"nae nae"

"araso araso, so who will started first??" he looked at each of the member, even you too.

"i will start first" luhan start to tell a story "so this is my story"

then the rest of the members quickly sat down beside you, and facing luhan, 

"yah, why you all suddenly facing infront of me" he shout.

"sorry gege, we just want to listen to your story only" chen said.

Luhan's Ghost Story Time (POV)

It was in the middle of the night, I was alone walking home, then i felt someone following me behind, i turned around and look who was it but there was nobody there so i continue to walk home, after i reach to my house, oh wait, before i enter my house, i stand outside the house and look at the house, so i ask myself "how come the lights are all on??", but i still went into my house, because i am the first one to leave the house after that my parents left, they sure will locked the door, so i decided to open the door and walk in, i was standing at the living looking around, the lights were really switch on, then later awhile it was quiet, suddenly i heard someone was knocking on the house door, so i look through the door but there was no one there, so i continue to look around then suddenly i heard the knock sound again *knock knock, knock knock*, but i dare not look through the door, and it continue to knock and knock again......

paused of Luhan's Ghost Story

"wait, gege!! i heard someone was knocking onto our door" tao told him as luhan paused his story first.

*ding dong ding dong* the door bell rangs.

"is a ding dong ding dong, not a knock knock" he said.

"is also the same" tao argue.

"i will open the door" kris opened the door since he was near to the door.

as he open the door, he saw the exok members was standing infront of the door.

"oh suho, what are you doing here??" he asked.

"we are bored, so we just want to came here, but why are you all sitting together??" suho asked.

"luhan was telling us his ghost story" xiumin told them.

"oh really" he was suprised and they all sat down.

but then luhan just realized that the managers were sitting down too.

"noona, i want to sit beside you" sehun quickly sat down beside you.

"oh can can"

"then i continue my story" luhan conitnues.

"wait hyung, can you restart your story, because he just came in only" suho asked

"why, i just tell until halfway only, you want me to repeat again??" luhan argue.

"ahh, you just continue to say, i will tell them but i still can hear you continue your story" xiumin decided to told the exok members what story is luhan telling.

"then i continue my story aready"

Continue Of Luhan's Ghost Story

just now where did i paused???, ahh someone was still knocking on the door, i dare not look at it again, so i don't care, i went up to my room but before i open the door, i hear someone was crying, and i heard it from the toilet, really heard it, so i walked towards the toilet, i opened the door, but there was still no one there. that was strange,

"OMG, that was scary hyung" sehun hold onto your arms so tightly as the exok members were sitting behind quietly to listen luhan's story.

then i look around toilet, there was no one around but i still heard the crying, then as i was still heard the crying, suddenly there was a *BANG* sound and it was coming from my room again, so i decided to run to my room, but before i entered my room, i just saw a little girl in my room, so i went in and asked her "little girl, who are you?? when did you come to room??", she didn't respond because she was facing behind, and she was sitting infront of the cupboard, so i tapped on her shoulder, but when i tapped on her shoulder, she turned around, and do you know what i saw

"hyung what did you saw??" sehun asked while his head were on your shoulder lying.

she had no face, i mean had face but no eyes, no nose and no mouth.

but at that time, when luhan was talking about the face, suddenly someone scared sehun, "BOO" is was chanyeol who was scaring him "YAH CHANYEOL-AHH, don''t scare him like that, araso"

"nae noona" he quickly apologized.

i was scared to look at it, so i quickly run down the stairs, open the house door and ran away from the house, but as i ran away, i looked back at my house, the lights suddenly switch off.

"that is the end of my story" he ended his story.

"okay guys let's have a good sleep, tomorrow the exom members needs to go to beijing for recording a variety show" the exom manager said as he rushed the boys back to sleep and the exok too.

"not again, then i will have to stay with the exok members" you were upset.

"yah, we are exom, m stand for mandarin, we are chinese only xiumin and chen is korean, so we have too" luhan comfort you.

"araso araso, goodnight everyone" you shouted.

"goodnight"

finally you all have a good night sleep, tomorrow will be the day for you and exok members again